Soniaxfyza #6 Surgically deformed Arabfishers, seeking Israeli Sugar Daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her uneven extensions looking like Angelina’s when she walked the Eternals red carpet lol… the hairdresser forgot to add effort into blending 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
DID SHE JUST TALK ARABIC IN HER STORY LMAO
I don't speak fluent arabic so idk what she said can anyone translate? but the "um" beforehand shows how fluadlent she is, who is she trying to fool by thinking she incorporates arabic into her everyday conversations with her squarehead sister? Sonia the mute probably laughs at her. Pls don't ever attempt that again :ROFLMAO:
She ✨attempted✨ To say “my mums star sign is Scorpio” 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I noticed she always avoids using the word "can't" & says "can not" instead because of her cringe freshy accent 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Euwwww this dr samreen is getting her hands on them all lol
The Caci centre Dubai where Samreen is based seems like a favourite amongst Asians..Surely Lailli Mirza has better taste 🤔Is the pic with the corpse bride a throwback?? Funnily enough Faryal posted looking at the same Dior wallet that Faeza is going to flex with for the next 20 years.
E3CC20BC-EB68-409E-B516-D9661C7A401A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she keeps saying corset..what the actual duck? “Core-seht” like what is that accent, that’s like no accent or pronunciation that I’ve ever heard

• Haha
Fyza Ali article

D0DF71A1-18BA-4788-B56A-8B754C9CC561.jpeg
1A158D85-529E-44E5-AA5B-02EFE556B21A.jpeg
49C16987-3FD4-48B8-A7AD-41ABE16E7038.jpeg
938EEE69-34DD-41A7-9948-010F02A5090F.jpeg
Such a huge glow down at practically 30. Royal makeup artist right…oh are they born in the UK now? What happened to BaSeD in Kuwait 😂😂 when will the lies stop?

1D7D078F-DE4B-4A5E-8B99-4477962B656E.jpeg
From London now they say 😂

2A4768A4-9FA7-48B2-AA0C-DA2B058A494A.jpeg
9F8ED2FA-431F-48EA-A968-559B8EA35CEB.jpeg
234CF830-D53E-4F01-A5CE-F56D885B6C3E.jpeg
D3C71324-DD06-42A2-8883-4AAC1F352EE7.png
So many dodgy articles from their shoddy pr team trying to spin their story.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lol to all the grammatical errors in those made up stories..it’s as if Faeza wrote them herself.
Lol@ Aleem’s comment, to be fair, it is actually more tragic than his own gf’s facade.
How cringe it is to be known as a “lookalike” after allegedly applying make up on a Dubai royal🤣
Don’t think they realise that having these stories visible still is actually stalling their current development..but hey ho, it always acts as a good reminder for anyone that might fall for their current lies or defend them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
£8.02 33% Off | SVOKOR High Waist Push Up Leggings Women Fitness Sport Leggings Sexy Workout Gym Pants Running Anti Cellulite

£207 waist trainer leggings but with her discount you get them for £118
£8.02 on Ali express
Link above.
Next thread name should be soniafyza ali express 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Still trying to sell off those ‘Sexy Paris’ things aka Bridget Jones pants that you can get in any women’s clothing store. Clearly not selling many, how many times is that she’s had to advertise them now? “So many of you guys have been asking about them” a complete lie..she was advertising the same product a year ago and now won’t stop talking about them again so there is clearly no product going out. As an ‘influencer’, the product you’re advertising should be selling out because you’re given a certain amount of the product for free and it’s your job to sell them and make yourself and the company money. They aren’t selling because most people aren’t thick enough to fall for them, it’s obvious scams. Just the price gives that away. It’s all so dodgy. She really thinks people are stupid and that she can get away with anything. Narcissism at its finest. I guess there must be a fraction of people that are stupid enough to buy those for $118..on discount..lol. What with those and the AliExpress products. There’s no way Sonia isn’t out up to something else, they cannot be living off of those awful scam ads. There’s no way loads of people even enquire about those things. For a start they don’t have close to 1.2 mil followers. Probably advertises as ‘a night with a Kim Kardashian lookalike’ *bonus* you get complete silence too

The extensions they get always look so frazzled like the day after they’ve had their hair done. It’s really bad. I used to wear real hair extensions years ago and that only happened to them after having them in for months and months.

Yawwwwnnnn their content is so repetitive

• Heart
Reactions: 14
im all for natural and loving your body but for someone who has every surgery under the sun and who filters their faces in every pic, have a look at the picture of fyza when shes in the ‘jlo’ lol look, the one with her back to the camera and omfg have a look at the tacky cheap material its clinging and so sheer that its shows up every tiger deep stretch mark she has over her bum cheeks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
2C367A28-29E2-4BC8-91DD-EFC6B207BAFE.jpeg
0EC2AEEE-73E8-47B3-BA42-0A8B575666B3.jpeg
01B94BCD-3BFD-465E-A3FA-5943007107EB.jpeg
92CF7A8E-D2E9-45B0-84D2-D1966F7426D3.jpeg
E5790D6E-E21D-4D78-9EB2-32E73D72E05E.jpeg
🤢🤢 they make their idol Michael Jackson look natural. You can make 100 fake fan accounts ya khara and you’ll never be Kuwaiti. What activities do you guys think gets their extensions so ratty everyday? Must be very active 🤢🤢 why did they deactivate their closet account on IG they pretend is fan run? Is it because no one is wondering where they get their cheap fast fashion clothes? I think everyone’s heard of shein

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
So not only does the elevator bulge outwards it apparently opens and shuts wonky too.
Shein is what they can afford without breaking the bank, what happened to influencers and fashionnova contracts? I’m sure one of these days they’ll save enough for Dior ready to wear.
Not even this can fix her hair..someone should ask her what it’s called in Arabic..do you know Faeza 😂
56BFD144-07D3-46B0-BE72-113B2B4EA631.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
During this snap you could tell she wasn’t brushing her knotted nasty extensions properly, yuck!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys…she did say, she pays for all her own hair and nails so lets not be shocked by the cheap mess they glue to her head 🐀🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 858093View attachment 858096View attachment 858098View attachment 858099View attachment 858102 🤢🤢 they make their idol Michael Jackson look natural. You can make 100 fake fan accounts ya khara and you’ll never be Kuwaiti. What activities do you guys think gets their extensions so ratty everyday? Must be very active 🤢🤢 why did they deactivate their closet account on IG they pretend is fan run? Is it because no one is wondering where they get their cheap fast fashion clothes? I think everyone’s heard of shein
They really should have stopped their surgery here wtf...now Fyza looks like some sort of crimson chin creature when she had softer features in these pics and Sonia looks like an alien with makeup on lol no offence but I can’t believe they went overboard and Fyza has the audacity to continue promoting plastic surgery when she botched her face

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.