SoniaxFyza #5 Sun Sign: Pisces, Moon sign: Birmingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone caught this but Daydal PK is a village in Pakistan. I believe “D/o” means “daughter of” and Daydal pk meaning that’s where they are from and clearly spring bank place Bradford is where the funeral was held. So I’m going to go out on a limb and say they had that post removed bc it says (at the very least) their mother is Pakistani. I also do not believe Sonia and Fyza are full blood sisters. If they are sisters at all. They don’t really look alike. Let’s not forget Fyza went on to have surgery to look like sonia. She specifically said she used photos of her “sister’s” nose for the doctor to reference. Not to mention Fyza looks exactly like her mom and notice the verbiage they are using when referring to their mom on their shared social media platforms. They keep saying “my mom” as if it’s just one of them referring to her. Shouldn’t/wouldnt it be “our mom” regardless who is posting about her since they share a platform? Also, obviously there are far more photos of Fyza and yasmin than Sonia. Probably bc that’s fyzas mom. Like why doesn’t sonia share 1 similar trait with neither Fyza nor their “mother”. Just strange to me that the mom has such strong features that Fyza looks exactly like her and Sonia didn’t get not 1 trait from her mother? Curious if you ask me.
Anyone notice they deleted that letter from their “management” clearing up their supposed support for Israel?
I’m not even going to say sorry for jumping to the conclusion I’m about to; clearly they haven’t changed and will be using the death of fyzas mother to wipe the board clean of their past wrong doings and lies. They are hoping this is a sad enough tragedy that everyone will forget how much they lie and how nasty Fyza is. They don’t change and it’s seriously gross that they use their moms death this way. Fyza literally said multiple times how much she hated her mom. Not dislike but full blown hate. Specifically bc she was a Scorpio and fyza is a supposed Leo. Now Fyza has the nerve to actually post a photo saying “Scorpio and Leo” sis that was a whole reason for you openly hating on your own mother. And I genuinely don’t want to hear about how all girls have problems with their mom at one time or another…yea in your teens and young adulthood. Fyza is nearly 30 and was literally talking crap (as if she was talking about a colleague) about how much she couldn’t stand her and was calling her a witch and all. I’m not insinuating her hurt isn’t real. I just think her mourning should be done in private since her hate and negativity was loud and open. Because it comes off as if she’s preforming. Their mother passed in April, 4 months ago. All this time they are mourning privately and when they come back they choose to do a photo dump of her claiming how close they all were? Sure. It just seems performative to me. It’s as if they want to scream to their audience…”look at us guys. We’re mourning right now. Be sad for us” a simple post about her a few photos would have at least seemed more genuine. The way I look at it is their mother is gone, she’s not currently watching their stories feeling touched. All these photos and posts are for their audience to 1. Express their sadness and garner sympathy & 2. Some weird attempt at trying to prove they (Fyza) has a relationship with her mother despite all the crap she had spoken about her (even as recently as their last trip to the Maldives which was literally 2 months before their mothers passing. If their mother passed from cancer and has been sick this whole time how can she go on social media and out of her mouth say she HATES her mother.)
And let’s take a look at the day they’ve returned to social media. A day BEFORE fyzas bday? Isn’t ther bday on the 21st? Don’t you think that’s a coincidence? It’s the perfect storm for sympathy. To make it look like they were so close, she passed so close to fyzas bday (even though she passed in April, to someone who is casually browsing they’d think it was super recent) and now that it’s her bday she for sure is going to get more sympathy as ppl will want to appear to rally for her on her “special day” since her mother isn’t here to make her special day even more special. I know it’s a lot of speculation but we are talking about Fyza here.
Sorry if I’m the only one who feels this way. It’s terrible that they lost a loved one. However, with how they’ve treated people and sensitive topics/situations in the past I don’t expect that this will make them any better of human beings and I don’t have much sympathy for them outside of I know it hard to deal with the loss of your mother.
Correction.
After looking at the post about their mothers funeral, it looks like she may have passed in late May as the date for the funeral was June 1st. So perhaps my speculations of them being in Maldives hating on their mother while she was sick could be wrong. If she did have cancer, it could have been a sudden passing with no previous inclination of her illness. It’s happened before and is super tragic. So for integrity purposes, I’d like to make that correction. I still do not have faith in the mourning girl image they are currently trying to paint. Who in their right mind takes the time to screenshot a message of condolence just because it validates her “friendship” with Tyga. That is so super weird and inappropriate at the least. Clout is clearly more important than their emotional and mental healing. I wonder what Tyga feels about that. Like that was a private message for a reason. Why take something meant to be private to the public? What was the reason? Ooh for attention and validation. SMH

Reactions: 21
It’s sad their mom passed away and I hate to sound like a witch but are those msgs genuinely from mom or maybe what they created from their various phones

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know this is the 5th thread but it’s worth a read to go back and at least skim the threads because everything is explained. Their father put up a plea on Facebook months before Yasmin’s death asking for duas because she had cancer a user posted the screenshots. While Soniaxfyza trotted around Dubai and went to the Maldives.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am beyond shocked that their mom was ill & they were messing around in the Maldives. Like its insane to me. Also I did not know Fyza did a whole rant on her mom? I must have missed that. I have a feeling they facetuned TF out of their moms pics obvi bcz they over do it in their own pics so why not hers. Second whaaatt is up with this “our mom wasnt a regular mom she was a cool mom” like this isnt the place or time. Who cares? No Dua no prayers. Just weird things she keeps saying like she was the x in soniaxfyza or tht weird whatsapp convo. Or “besties” wtf. Its almost like its soo casual. Im starting to srsly question this girls mental health. & someone on here is right. Sonia isnt posting abt her “mom” that much. Not that many pics either. Def seperate moms bcz even if u look more like ur dad u have SOME features of ur mom. Sonia does not look like her mom or Fyza. Her whole face shape is different from the clan. I really wish Fyza gets some therapy to really come out of this crazy hole she’s gotten herself in. This is sociopath behavior. Reminds me of that show “YOU”..
Also do u guys think she made up the Tyga message herself. Isnt he busy launching his OnlyFans 2.0 app in October like does he have the time? She is crazy enough to fake anything out desperation.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I read something about Fyza saying Tyga wrote to her saying he was sorry for her loss. Did she post screenshots of his message? Or does she think her saying it is enough proof. Sorry but I doubt Tyga wrote to her.

As much as I hate saying this it's very obvious they are trying to milk the loss of their mother. They made a story highlight of their mum which is a reach and inappropriate. Each to their own but what is the need to exploit their loss to this extent. Wonder how long they will keep the story highlight of their mum I actually find it disrespectful towards their mum that her memories and herself will be used as clout for their sm accounts
lmfao I love your user name 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
848FB596-0BC9-4A6C-A427-5A2FA6219604.jpeg
C470BBEF-826F-4EB8-B0A2-7E1A56174CBB.jpeg
830E57E8-09A6-471F-BC6B-2BD866134C8C.jpeg
Some rare unfiltered pics of Soniaxfyza their madam manager Sarah scrapped together a collaboration before dropping them. Taken before they went to the Maldives.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It’s sad their mom passed away and I hate to sound like a witch but are those msgs genuinely from mom or maybe what they created from their various phones
I feel bad saying this but I agree, like she searched the word mom in her messages to find that convo. If I searched the word mom in my messages I would have a million things pop up and I would just give up and scroll through instead.

Also they are going on about how mum they miss their mom and how much gumdrop does too but haven't mentioned their dad once?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Didn’t fyza used to say Sonia was close to their mum and she was closer to her dad? Yet in the pics says different. It also does look all the pics are from one trip. There were no recent pics.
I agree it’s weird there is no mention of her dad who she claims she’s so close to. Instead she’s doing the most trying to prove her mum was trendy and trying to prove celebs like tyga met her, I think it’s 100% fabricated. He’s too busy to care or even know about what they post on snap.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok let’s just clarify both mum & dad are hoe supporters no wonder how much bashing these girls got. The reason they are like that is cos of the parents. Mum loooks heavily photoshopped. She looks like she was another hooker too.
And the reason they’re doin ads again is because that’s their job. Wonder if they have returned to Dubai …come on someone here said they live in council flat ofc mum gna pimp them out. She’s no better than her daughters. Let’s move on instead of thinking who is close to who:::whole family fucked

Didn’t fyza used to say Sonia was close to their mum and she was closer to her dad? Yet in the pics says different. It also does look all the pics are from one trip. There were no recent pics.
I agree it’s weird there is no mention of her dad who she claims she’s so close to. Instead she’s doing the most trying to prove her mum was trendy and trying to prove celebs like tyga met her, I think it’s 100% fabricated. He’s too busy to care or even know about what they post on snap.
Agree 100%. I thought it was so bizarre, when they posted about having no one; yet Fyza especially, seemed so close to her dad; She posted more about her dad, then mum really. Remember the whole my dad is so good looking, if he wasn’t my dad she’d be with him or some nonsense along those lines and as recently as their Maldives trip, she was sending him time lapse videos of herself, the sunrise or whatever. She only mentioned her mum recently, when was finding her a surgeon for her rhinoplasty, which again on its own was suss; and what about their brothers? Secondly, I can’t help feeling they’re using the mental health card, as it’s been so relevant (with celebrities, athletes etc taking mental health breaks) to get more sympathy; I mean again, not to be disrespectful- but in all fairness, I’m not surprised they’re mentally exhausted, with the sheer amount of lies they’ve had to keep up with. I just don’t understand, how publicly mourning could be helpful; most people when something as tragic, as losing someone step away and ask ppl to respect their privacy, yet these girls are the opposite. I mean, I know everyone deals with grief differently, but their way has been jarring, to say the least.🤷🏻‍♀️
04E100BA-5B19-4050-8584-60AD4047146D.jpeg

whole family fucked
Agree with the last sentence, that’s them essentially. Especially with their history on gg and here, about how they treated their cousin who was a make up artist, how they treated their auntie, rumours of black magic etc, it’s a whole sorry mess tbf.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think they’re still in the UK, they posted some froot loop cereal with some Xbox competition at the top. I’m sure that’s running in the UK. Plus the background isn’t their Dubai apartment. Never seen that colour wall on their previous snaps?

Reactions: 9
It’s also ridiculous they spell “mom” to distance themselves from the Uk. Your mum was in brummie why would she be signing cards as “mom”. I feel a lot of what they’re sharing is fabricated, such twisted minds.

And that message shared from honeybunchz, they don’t even follow each other on IG. It’s all suss.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Wait …On SC It’s the whole gumdrop crying thing for me…I mean come on …it’s all getting a bit tiger king for me #freegumdrop …btw what’s going on with mamas photos, are they using that face morph sc lens to morph their faces with mamas…followed by heavy editing she looks like some stepford mannequin or something ..it’s really weird how her face keeps changing …poor mama apparently wanted to stay private when she was alive.. now she’s got her ‘BesTieS’ clouting her on SC and IG..btw on stories shouldn’t it be “we”not I love you mom #freesonia… js sonia needs to start posting the dolphin emoji ala Britney Spears if she’s in trouble…last Fyza or Sonia got their cereal on point…fruit loop matches their personality to a t …both of them really are fruit loops

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s also ridiculous they spell “mom” to distance themselves from the Uk. Your mum was in brummie why would she be signing cards as “mom”. I feel a lot of what they’re sharing is fabricated, such twisted minds.

And that message shared from honeybunchz, they don’t even follow each other on IG. It’s all suss.
Mom is a really common way of spelling mum in Birmingham. I don't know why but it seems to be normal

Reactions: 8
Agree 100%. I thought it was so bizarre, when they posted about having no one; yet Fyza especially, seemed so close to her dad; She posted more about her dad, then mum really. Remember the whole my dad is so good looking, if he wasn’t my dad she’d be with him or some nonsense along those lines and as recently as their Maldives trip, she was sending him time lapse videos of herself, the sunrise or whatever. She only mentioned her mum recently, when was finding her a surgeon for her rhinoplasty, which again on its own was suss; and what about their brothers? Secondly, I can’t help feeling they’re using the mental health card, as it’s been so relevant (with celebrities, athletes etc taking mental health breaks) to get more sympathy; I mean again, not to be disrespectful- but in all fairness, I’m not surprised they’re mentally exhausted, with the sheer amount of lies they’ve had to keep up with. I just don’t understand, how publicly mourning could be helpful; most people when something as tragic, as losing someone step away and ask ppl to respect their privacy, yet these girls are the opposite. I mean, I know everyone deals with grief differently, but their way has been jarring, to say the least.🤷🏻‍♀️
View attachment 724272

Agree with the last sentence, that’s them essentially. Especially with their history on gg and here, about how they treated their cousin who was a make up artist, how they treated their auntie, rumours of black magic etc, it’s a whole sorry mess tbf.
I agree, I think they will try to use the mental health card. And you’re exactly right, a big part of why they are mentally exhausted is all of the lies they have to keep up with. Do they not ever think to themselves, maybe they should come clean? It must be absolutely exhausting, I can’t imagine living a life so full of lies to the point that I was lying about my own ethnicity. It’s insane, to do that, but also to do it to yourself. I find it very odd too, that even in this period of grieving, they are screenshotting messages from Tyga. It’s embarrassing and goes to show where their heart really lies. Not to toot my own horn but I talk to someone quite well known in the rap/music world fairly often but I wouldn’t dream of screenshotting messages or anything like that. Like I wouldn’t even think of it? It’s weird, it’s the mentality of an obsessive teenage fan.

Also I don’t know if anyone else noticed but someone who I presume is their cousin commented under the photos of their mum saying about missing her Auntie. I went to her profile, she is the spitting image of their mum, they could be twins in my opinion but this girl just looks like a younger version. It was @ azzzyyyy or something. She looks more like their mum than they do. Maybe because of surgery? I just thought it was really odd as there are some similarities between myself and my Aunties but not really, not like that anyway. Maybe I’m just looking into things. I do believe from reading the comments too that their mother was in on their lies as there are others saying they met/spoke to their mum and leaving comments in Arabic etc.

I agree, I think they will try to use the mental health card. And you’re exactly right, a big part of why they are mentally exhausted is all of the lies they have to keep up with. Do they not ever think to themselves, maybe they should come clean? It must be absolutely exhausting, I can’t imagine living a life so full of lies to the point that I was lying about my own ethnicity. It’s insane, to do that, but also to do it to yourself. I find it very odd too, that even in this period of grieving, they are screenshotting messages from Tyga. It’s embarrassing and goes to show where their heart really lies. Not to toot my own horn but I talk to someone quite well known in the rap/music world fairly often but I wouldn’t dream of screenshotting messages or anything like that. Like I wouldn’t even think of it? It’s weird, it’s the mentality of an obsessive teenage fan.

Also I don’t know if anyone else noticed but someone who I presume is their cousin commented under the photos of their mum saying about missing her Auntie. I went to her profile, she is the spitting image of their mum, they could be twins in my opinion but this girl just looks like a younger version. It was @ azzzyyyy or something. She looks more like their mum than they do. Maybe because of surgery? I just thought it was really odd as there are some similarities between myself and my Aunties but not really, not like that anyway. Maybe I’m just looking into things. I do believe from reading the comments too that their mother was in on their lies as there are others saying they met/spoke to their mum and leaving comments in Arabic etc.
I’m sure I’ve seen that girl in one of their posts… at a wedding or maybe Fyza birthday some kinda function if anyone else on here knows I’m sure she’s Algerian… and maybe she’s calling her auntie as respect or sumat but yah agree she does look like their mama same surgeon maybe… also does anyone else find the card she posted from her mom a bit like formal…. Calling ur girl F i mean not even like a pet nickname like fufu or sumat haha maybe im just reading into too much as im used to how the kardashians calling each other kimmie…koko…kenny like that vibe or am I getting it twisted… anyway their whole posting and sht seems off too me..like it’s fake but that’s them I guess

I’m sure I’ve seen that girl in one of their posts… at a wedding or maybe Fyza birthday some kinda function if anyone else on here knows I’m sure she’s Algerian… and maybe she’s calling her auntie as respect or sumat but yah agree she does look like their mama same surgeon maybe… also does anyone else find the card she posted from her mom a bit like formal…. Calling ur girl F i mean not even like a pet nickname like fufu or sumat haha maybe im just reading into too much as im used to how the kardashians calling each other kimmie…koko…kenny like that vibe or am I getting it twisted… anyway their whole posting and sht seems off too me..like it’s fake but that’s them I guess
The 4th post on her page shows Fyza and Sonia in their like green and brown dresses which evidently for this wedding. I’m starting to wonder if the whole “our friends are super private” reasoning for never showing friends was a cover up for the fact that they never wanted their “friends” to gain any sort of following off of them. It’s like a control tactic. If we never know who their friends or family are the public could never find out the truth about them when the inevitably screws over said friends and end up getting their names dragged through the mud. Bc clearly from this azzzyyy person she’s not private at all. ….

and I agree. She does look alot like fyzas mom. It’s the wide set eyes

Reactions: 7
With that cringe fake accent they got going on I don’t think so. I’ve literally never seen anyone from Birmingham spell mum as mom.

Im not surprised haniyeh would send a message to them, she’s been known to befriend many people who’ve lied about their ethnicity. She even claimed to have Lebanese roots at one point in her short lived ig fame. She also is known in London to hang around with escorts :) birds of a feather🙃

Looool do you remember fyza pretended to be suicidal,depressed and tit but was really getting lipo💀🤣🤣🤣

The 4th post on her page shows Fyza and Sonia in their like green and brown dresses which evidently for this wedding. I’m starting to wonder if the whole “our friends are super private” reasoning for never showing friends was a cover up for the fact that they never wanted their “friends” to gain any sort of following off of them. It’s like a control tactic. If we never know who their friends or family are the public could never find out the truth about them when the inevitably screws over said friends and end up getting their names dragged through the mud. Bc clearly from this azzzyyy person she’s not private at all. ….

and I agree. She does look alot like fyzas mom. It’s the wide set eyes
Azyy isn’t related to any of them and I don’t think they have the same surgeon lol. It’s just coincidental, I don’t even think they look alike.

Last edited:

Just saw her account
I don’t think she looks anything like their mum at all.
Just that they’re both blonde
I think their mum is way prettier

I agree with the girl on here, there is not one prayer for their mum
Not even إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ - which I thought they may write as they try so hard to be arab

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.