SoniaxFyza #5 Sun Sign: Pisces, Moon sign: Birmingham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their mum a sl*g? Alsoooooo why does the mum look photoshopped & plastic…why did the mum die in Birmingham if she was out there with her daughters? Why was the mum hidden when she was in fact with them?
they’re never going to learn but looks like they’re the self hating type to not get married& breed sothis craziness might end when these two witches lights go out…
they never said the mum was with them? their mum could of booked a holiday to visit them and then go back home lol and I don't think she looks plastic or photoshopped at all in those photos she just looked very young and beautiful, tbh it was the filters

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Their mum a sl*g? Alsoooooo why does the mum look photoshopped & plastic…why did the mum die in Birmingham if she was out there with her daughters? Why was the mum hidden when she was in fact with them?
they’re never going to learn but looks like they’re the self hating type to not get married& breed sothis craziness might end when these two witches lights go out…
their mother passed I don’t think it’s right to say something like calling her a sl**, but by the looks of it she was part of their faux lifestyle. I hope faeza & Sonia change, but now their mother is gone they may really disconnect from their birmingham life. I also wonder how their father is coping with this, everything is just sad but I hope they really understand life is short and living a life full of lies will never take them anywhere

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Their mom is cute tbh. She looks like a mom lol with a nice body. I don’t think she had plastic surgery because she looks like the old Fyza b4 surgery just a bit more wholesome ( maybe it’s the mom vibes) and not crazy looking like her daughter. We used to say their mom is a self hater too but if she was I think she would have gotten drastic plastic surgery to make herself look less Pakistani like her daughters did, but she didn’t. It looks like she just wore makeup and got her eyebrows microbladed maybe. All the pictures are old, they posted pictures of when they first started in Dubai and maybe a couple of later ones (I’m not sure when they got their cat). But most of them is when they first started, you can tell because Fyza looked complety different, it was her old 2016 face before she went crazy with the surgeries. The mother was buried in Birmingham because that’s where she lives, there’s no reason to be living in Dubai when you have nothing to offer ( their rules not mine for expats u need a sponsor or a job unless ur rich). For some reason months later they’re trying to make a comeback by using their mom??? I doubt they were as close as she’s trying to make it seem. Like wasn’t Fyza saying she hated her and she thought she was a witch like 6 months ago?? Fyza is being so weird who posts screenshots of personal messages people send you as condolences? She’s really trying to flex Tyga saying he’s sorry for their loss like wtf? Also to answer your question about her death, someone in the UK mentioned cancer but there is no confirmation. That would also explain her going back to the UK because medical treatment would be free for her there.

Reactions: 19
Their mom is cute tbh. She looks like a mom lol with a nice body. I don’t think she had plastic surgery because she looks like the old Fyza b4 surgery just a bit more wholesome ( maybe it’s the mom vibes) and not crazy looking like her daughter. We used to say their mom is a self hater too but if she was I think she would have gotten drastic plastic surgery to make herself look less Pakistani like her daughters did, but she didn’t. It looks like she just wore makeup and got her eyebrows microbladed maybe. All the pictures are old, they posted pictures of when they first started in Dubai and maybe a couple of later ones (I’m not sure when they got their cat). But most of them is when they first started, you can tell because Fyza looked complety different, it was her old 2016 face before she went crazy with the surgeries. The mother was buried in Birmingham because that’s where she lives, there’s no reason to be living in Dubai when you have nothing to offer ( their rules not mine for expats u need a sponsor or a job unless ur rich). For some reason months later they’re trying to make a comeback by using their mom??? I doubt they were as close as she’s trying to make it seem. Like wasn’t Fyza saying she hated her and she thought she was a witch like 6 months ago?? Fyza is being so weird who posts screenshots of personal messages people send you as condolences? She’s really trying to flex Tyga saying he’s sorry for their loss like wtf? Also to answer your question about her death, someone in the UK mentioned cancer but there is no confirmation. That would also explain her going back to the UK because medical treatment would be free for her there.
Their mum was buried in Bradford not Birmingham

Reactions: 9
I don’t think this is right to say at all after their mother has just passed away. We have good reason to dislike Sonia and Fyza but whatever their mum did or supported she is still innocent in this. I really do feel for them. I just think it’s incredibly sad that they are STILL going to the extent of trying to cover up who they really are. Why? That’s what I want to know. Fyza mentions mental health on their latest story but can’t see that it’s a huge mental health problem everything they’ve been lying about etc for years on end? Like I said before I don’t think they will change as it would mean admitting to so many huge lies. This will clearly be something they use as a sympathy vote, which is really sad in all senses of the word, pathetic even. They’re really prepared to live their entire lives like this? A lie? How exhausting.

Reactions: 18
View attachment 722522View attachment 722525Why are they removing their mothers janaza announcements and the comments from those who knew her in Birmingham? Their “team” couldn’t have written a respectful elegant eulogy honoring Yasmin they reduced her to “x”? Why didn’t they ask their 1.2 million followers for dua for her? Instead they mention gossip and no mention of Islam. No charity donations in her name. What happened to their UK English and law degrees this is best they can come up with? Sad to think they will try to use this to skirt being held accountable. Releasing this statement during Ashura in Muharram calculating as always.
Not sure if anyone caught this but Daydal PK is a village in Pakistan. I believe “D/o” means “daughter of” and Daydal pk meaning that’s where they are from and clearly spring bank place Bradford is where the funeral was held. So I’m going to go out on a limb and say they had that post removed bc it says (at the very least) their mother is Pakistani. I also do not believe Sonia and Fyza are full blood sisters. If they are sisters at all. They don’t really look alike. Let’s not forget Fyza went on to have surgery to look like sonia. She specifically said she used photos of her “sister’s” nose for the doctor to reference. Not to mention Fyza looks exactly like her mom and notice the verbiage they are using when referring to their mom on their shared social media platforms. They keep saying “my mom” as if it’s just one of them referring to her. Shouldn’t/wouldnt it be “our mom” regardless who is posting about her since they share a platform? Also, obviously there are far more photos of Fyza and yasmin than Sonia. Probably bc that’s fyzas mom. Like why doesn’t sonia share 1 similar trait with neither Fyza nor their “mother”. Just strange to me that the mom has such strong features that Fyza looks exactly like her and Sonia didn’t get not 1 trait from her mother? Curious if you ask me.
Anyone notice they deleted that letter from their “management” clearing up their supposed support for Israel?
I’m not even going to say sorry for jumping to the conclusion I’m about to; clearly they haven’t changed and will be using the death of fyzas mother to wipe the board clean of their past wrong doings and lies. They are hoping this is a sad enough tragedy that everyone will forget how much they lie and how nasty Fyza is. They don’t change and it’s seriously gross that they use their moms death this way. Fyza literally said multiple times how much she hated her mom. Not dislike but full blown hate. Specifically bc she was a Scorpio and fyza is a supposed Leo. Now Fyza has the nerve to actually post a photo saying “Scorpio and Leo” sis that was a whole reason for you openly hating on your own mother. And I genuinely don’t want to hear about how all girls have problems with their mom at one time or another…yea in your teens and young adulthood. Fyza is nearly 30 and was literally talking crap (as if she was talking about a colleague) about how much she couldn’t stand her and was calling her a witch and all. I’m not insinuating her hurt isn’t real. I just think her mourning should be done in private since her hate and negativity was loud and open. Because it comes off as if she’s preforming. Their mother passed in April, 4 months ago. All this time they are mourning privately and when they come back they choose to do a photo dump of her claiming how close they all were? Sure. It just seems performative to me. It’s as if they want to scream to their audience…”look at us guys. We’re mourning right now. Be sad for us” a simple post about her a few photos would have at least seemed more genuine. The way I look at it is their mother is gone, she’s not currently watching their stories feeling touched. All these photos and posts are for their audience to 1. Express their sadness and garner sympathy & 2. Some weird attempt at trying to prove they (Fyza) has a relationship with her mother despite all the crap she had spoken about her (even as recently as their last trip to the Maldives which was literally 2 months before their mothers passing. If their mother passed from cancer and has been sick this whole time how can she go on social media and out of her mouth say she HATES her mother.)
And let’s take a look at the day they’ve returned to social media. A day BEFORE fyzas bday? Isn’t ther bday on the 21st? Don’t you think that’s a coincidence? It’s the perfect storm for sympathy. To make it look like they were so close, she passed so close to fyzas bday (even though she passed in April, to someone who is casually browsing they’d think it was super recent) and now that it’s her bday she for sure is going to get more sympathy as ppl will want to appear to rally for her on her “special day” since her mother isn’t here to make her special day even more special. I know it’s a lot of speculation but we are talking about Fyza here.
Sorry if I’m the only one who feels this way. It’s terrible that they lost a loved one. However, with how they’ve treated people and sensitive topics/situations in the past I don’t expect that this will make them any better of human beings and I don’t have much sympathy for them outside of I know it hard to deal with the loss of your mother.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I dont think its appropriate to be calling the mum names etc since shes passed. Yes we can continue talking about her lying daughters but without insulting their mother may she rest in peace

• Heart
Reactions: 16
completely forgot about fyza’s birthday, also they probably returned to dubai and probably had visa issues along with the passing of their mother that’s why they were hiding out in birmingham or bradford (wherever they were staying)

Oh wow what a horrible thing to say! Why would you call a deceased elderly woman that word? What is wrong with you have some respect and decency even though you don't like her daughters. You are more than welcome to call Sonia and Fyza all sorts of name but I think something is wrong with your upbringing and values if you can call a deceased woman such a horrible thing that easily. It tells something about you and the horrible person that you are. Would you like it if I called you mum a sl*g?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Woah I know were all on this thread for the same reason and because we dislike S+F but that is no way to talk about someone's mum who has sadly passed away, your choice of words is disturbing aswell. They wanted to "protect" her mum's identity probably because of comments like this

Reactions: 10
I think it's crazy that fyza said they never posted their mum because she wanted to remain private but now that she's dead and has no say fyza is posting her face everywhere! It feels so icky to me.
Also tbf they did say they hav been mourning for the past few months and that picture says the funeral is on 01/06 which means she dies in June right?

Reactions: 26
They have 1.2 million followers and get an average of 100 comments, I follow micro influencers with 10k followers that get 300+ comments on a post, their recent 2 posts have around 600 comments due to them leaving and people asking where they went. Their mums post has about 700 comments. Shows their followers are mostly fake as they can’t even hit 1,000 comments for a post about their mum. It’s sad, they should stop chasing fame and clout, stop buying followers and begging people to comment emojis on your posts and just admit they’re Pakistani. Start a fresh and I’m sure if they came out open about it; they would have sooo much more support and respect for finally being honest, I think if they did that then even I would follow them. They would have huge support from the Pakistani community. Just be proud of who you are, this whole ‘Arabs looking down on Pakistani’ thing is rubbish now, if they do they do? We hold our head held high, I don’t give 2 sh!ts about what arabs think of me, I have many arab friends (even arab royalty) who are so intrigued when I tell them I’m Pakistani and actually want to learn about the culture. Stop the lies now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They have 1.2 million followers and get an average of 100 comments, I follow micro influencers with 10k followers that get 300+ comments on a post, their recent 2 posts have around 600 comments due to them leaving and people asking where they went. Their mums post has about 700 comments. Shows their followers are mostly fake as they can’t even hit 1,000 comments for a post about their mum. It’s sad, they should stop chasing fame and clout, stop buying followers and begging people to comment emojis on your posts and just admit they’re Pakistani. Start a fresh and I’m sure if they came out open about it; they would have sooo much more support and respect for finally being honest, I think if they did that then even I would follow them. They would have huge support from the Pakistani community. Just be proud of who you are, this whole ‘Arabs looking down on Pakistani’ thing is rubbish now, if they do they do? We hold our head held high, I don’t give 2 sh!ts about what arabs think of me, I have many arab friends (even arab royalty) who are so intrigued when I tell them I’m Pakistani and actually want to learn about the culture. Stop the lies now.
They’ve been buying followers while they were on their hiatus whenever they fell below 1.2 million. Funny way to grieve.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I read something about Fyza saying Tyga wrote to her saying he was sorry for her loss. Did she post screenshots of his message? Or does she think her saying it is enough proof. Sorry but I doubt Tyga wrote to her.

As much as I hate saying this it's very obvious they are trying to milk the loss of their mother. They made a story highlight of their mum which is a reach and inappropriate. Each to their own but what is the need to exploit their loss to this extent. Wonder how long they will keep the story highlight of their mum I actually find it disrespectful towards their mum that her memories and herself will be used as clout for their sm accounts

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Not sure if anyone caught this but Daydal PK is a village in Pakistan. I believe “D/o” means “daughter of” and Daydal pk meaning that’s where they are from and clearly spring bank place Bradford is where the funeral was held. So I’m going to go out on a limb and say they had that post removed bc it says (at the very least) their mother is Pakistani. I also do not believe Sonia and Fyza are full blood sisters. If they are sisters at all. They don’t really look alike. Let’s not forget Fyza went on to have surgery to look like sonia. She specifically said she used photos of her “sister’s” nose for the doctor to reference. Not to mention Fyza looks exactly like her mom and notice the verbiage they are using when referring to their mom on their shared social media platforms. They keep saying “my mom” as if it’s just one of them referring to her. Shouldn’t/wouldnt it be “our mom” regardless who is posting about her since they share a platform? Also, obviously there are far more photos of Fyza and yasmin than Sonia. Probably bc that’s fyzas mom. Like why doesn’t sonia share 1 similar trait with neither Fyza nor their “mother”. Just strange to me that the mom has such strong features that Fyza looks exactly like her and Sonia didn’t get not 1 trait from her mother? Curious if you ask me.
Anyone notice they deleted that letter from their “management” clearing up their supposed support for Israel?
I’m not even going to say sorry for jumping to the conclusion I’m about to; clearly they haven’t changed and will be using the death of fyzas mother to wipe the board clean of their past wrong doings and lies. They are hoping this is a sad enough tragedy that everyone will forget how much they lie and how nasty Fyza is. They don’t change and it’s seriously gross that they use their moms death this way. Fyza literally said multiple times how much she hated her mom. Not dislike but full blown hate. Specifically bc she was a Scorpio and fyza is a supposed Leo. Now Fyza has the nerve to actually post a photo saying “Scorpio and Leo” sis that was a whole reason for you openly hating on your own mother. And I genuinely don’t want to hear about how all girls have problems with their mom at one time or another…yea in your teens and young adulthood. Fyza is nearly 30 and was literally talking crap (as if she was talking about a colleague) about how much she couldn’t stand her and was calling her a witch and all. I’m not insinuating her hurt isn’t real. I just think her mourning should be done in private since her hate and negativity was loud and open. Because it comes off as if she’s preforming. Their mother passed in April, 4 months ago. All this time they are mourning privately and when they come back they choose to do a photo dump of her claiming how close they all were? Sure. It just seems performative to me. It’s as if they want to scream to their audience…”look at us guys. We’re mourning right now. Be sad for us” a simple post about her a few photos would have at least seemed more genuine. The way I look at it is their mother is gone, she’s not currently watching their stories feeling touched. All these photos and posts are for their audience to 1. Express their sadness and garner sympathy & 2. Some weird attempt at trying to prove they (Fyza) has a relationship with her mother despite all the crap she had spoken about her (even as recently as their last trip to the Maldives which was literally 2 months before their mothers passing. If their mother passed from cancer and has been sick this whole time how can she go on social media and out of her mouth say she HATES her mother.)
And let’s take a look at the day they’ve returned to social media. A day BEFORE fyzas bday? Isn’t ther bday on the 21st? Don’t you think that’s a coincidence? It’s the perfect storm for sympathy. To make it look like they were so close, she passed so close to fyzas bday (even though she passed in April, to someone who is casually browsing they’d think it was super recent) and now that it’s her bday she for sure is going to get more sympathy as ppl will want to appear to rally for her on her “special day” since her mother isn’t here to make her special day even more special. I know it’s a lot of speculation but we are talking about Fyza here.
Sorry if I’m the only one who feels this way. It’s terrible that they lost a loved one. However, with how they’ve treated people and sensitive topics/situations in the past I don’t expect that this will make them any better of human beings and I don’t have much sympathy for them outside of I know it hard to deal with the loss of your mother.
I agree and I’m not buying it. These are two girls who despised their family and lifestyle so much they ran to Dubai. As you said their mum died from cancer, regardless of them having issues between them surely any sympathetic daughter would go to comfort their mother when she’s terminally ill. Instead of going on a vacation and acting like a ghetto 16 year old on social media. I’ve had a relative who passed because they were terminally ill, it progresses so quickly so I literally don’t understand what fyzas hesitation was to go to Birmingham or Bradford to comfort her mum during her last weeks alive. This generation is truly going out sad. Look at Rawan her mother was on life support not once did she go to Kuwait to see her dying mother, instead she went travelling the world handing her daughter over to a nanny. It’s embarrassing, imagine raising a daughter for her to act so senseless and not even tell people to make duaa for her dead mother. Astaghfirallah, may allah protect us from such heartless children.

Reactions: 20
I don’t understand what’s so wrong with growing up in England? And what’s wrong with being Pakistani? So weird to me that they’d want to change who they are. And they’re beautiful girls. Very odd.

Blatantly from Birmingham, hence using mom. I’m from Birmingham too and writing mum feels so weird and wrong to me. It’s just a midlands thing.

Reactions: 5
It’s sad, that the only thing they’re trying to prove, is that their mom was not just a regular mom, but a cool mom(mean girls) and it’s more important to basically trying to fabricate their relationship with their mum being like Kris Jenner and her girls, yet when she was ill wasn’t one of them (fyza) coming on here to call her mum all sorts and accuse her of having an affair with a Qatari and Sonia’s dad being someone else🙄 Also it was quite telling, they have posted they literally were alone and had noone when their mum died, again they’ve chosen that path, then they play the woe unto us card. They’re just complete narcissists and sociopaths and they’ll never change. The fact they still have their comments on ig restricted is telling.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.