Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people’s religious beliefs are personal & we shouldn’t judge them for this.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Screaming at those tiktok videos, do we reckon that’s actually their cousin? The amount of views they’ve gotten, so funny that they are still trying with the damage control but so many people have seen things like this now, I’m dying! Nearly 200k views! Some of the young impressionable girls commenting don’t buy it. Someone needs to direct them to these threads! The audacity THE GALL AND GUMPTION of them to complain about people bullying them from behind a screen when they’ve both bullied people online for years. You know someone is a bad person when they don’t question their own behaviours AT ALL. They honestly think they are in the right it seems. Nuts. This is your karma girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A79EAC24-FC63-4FD1-A696-02D6A80C2071.jpeg
91E9E0C7-F34B-4370-9A69-5EC83524D040.jpeg
7019B977-9C8D-495C-9B36-17FDC2C11F49.jpeg
I guess fufu’s third eye was blind to this 🤣🤣 flights to Dubai resumed what’s wrong gals? 🌚 Alhamdilulah they took Kuwait out of their bio 🤢 and why did they delete so many tiktoks like them grinding on each other

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 606854 I guess fufu’s third eye was blind to this 🤣🤣 flights to Dubai resumed what’s wrong gals? 🌚
Maybe because you lie about being Arab, just a thought lol.

They are so obsessed with race, and ‘U.K. people’ especially FAEza. Maybe it’s just because Sonia doesn’t speak up but I get the impression Faeza is way more unhinged than Sonia. There is definitely something not right with her, I’m surprised their followers can’t tell just based off of all of the videos she’s posted in the past. People put influencers on such a pedestal.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think people’s religious beliefs are personal & we shouldn’t judge them for this.
You’re right but people shouldn’t use religion for clout surely? They have been judged under the assumption that they were Muslims but only they know what they were. If sufu decide to denounce their religion they were very likely to be born into, that is their business but in the future they won’t be seen in abayas and hijabs nor speak about Ramadan or anything to do with Islam because then people will judge and will be provoked to react because it is offensive. It’s the same with cultural appropriation.. let us hope they can find their own cultural/spiritual background and stick with it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yh exactly! Its also because Qatar and Kuwait are quite traditional in some way. Whereas Dubai is too westernised. It was specifically made for tourists, hence why they would stay there. Again, I don’t know much about them so I can’t say for sure but yh I totally get where you’re coming from
The thing is, kuwaitis women are way more opinion minded than the rest of the khaleej. It’s not really a big deal to see them in shorts and tank tops when they travel, or even in specific places in Kuwait. Just take a look at a typical Kuwaiti influencer’s social media vs. Emirati or Qatari one. However, the Kuwaiti government is more conservative. We don’t have bars, or clubs, or even normal beaches. So, them pretending to be Kuwaitis living in Dubai would seem more realistic than pretending to be Emirati. If they were pretending to be Emirati and Qatari, they would be dragged by social media.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The thing is, kuwaitis women are way more opinion minded than the rest of the khaleej. It’s not really a big deal to see them in shorts and tank tops when they travel, or even in specific places in Kuwait. Just take a look at a typical Kuwaiti influencer’s social media vs. Emirati or Qatari one. However, the Kuwaiti government is more conservative. We don’t have bars, or clubs, or even normal beaches. So, them pretending to be Kuwaitis living in Dubai would seem more realistic than pretending to be Emirati. If they were pretending to be Emirati and Qatari, they would be dragged by social media.
Firstly irrespective of what a Kuwaiti influencer looks like in Dubai, they can speak and post in Arabic which Soniaxfyza cannot. They also embrace their culture. When was the last time they posted eating Arabic food instead of Starbucks?
Secondly they shouldn’t be pretending period. If they’re not confident to “influence” and strive for success in their own skin, then they’re never going to make it. However realistic they tried to be (which wasn’t a lot of effort from their side), it backfired for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The reason why British/ reality tv scummy influencers are doing better than Soniaxfyza is because they’re not pretending to be culturally insecure. By concealing their identity, Soniaxfyza are merely adding more fuel to the stereotype that Asians can’t succeed in the Gulf. They’re not empowering nor helping nobody. They are doing the opposite and showing that they’re very weak women that have got themselves stuck in a rut.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
On one hand im annoyed that these tramps are still getting spoken about like I feel we should just throw them in the trash, but then at the same time I can’t stop reading this thread 😭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Firstly irrespective of what a Kuwaiti influencer looks like in Dubai, they can speak and post in Arabic which Soniaxfyza cannot. They also embrace their culture. When was the last time they posted eating Arabic food instead of Starbucks?
Secondly they shouldn’t be pretending period. If they’re not confident to “influence” and strive for success in their own skin, then they’re never going to make it. However realistic they tried to be (which wasn’t a lot of effort from their side), it backfired for them.
Of course! I totally agree with you. You should never try to pretend to be something you’re not even, especially when you can’t even speak the language. I’m just trying to understand the psychology behind why they chose to identify as Kuwaiti rather than Saudi/Emirati/or Qatari. In the end, it doesn’t really matter.

Reactions: 1
Of course! I totally agree with you. You should never try to pretend to be something you’re not even, especially when you can’t even speak the language. I’m just trying to understand the psychology behind why they chose to identify as Kuwaiti rather than Saudi/Emirati/or Qatari. In the end, it doesn’t really matter.
Absolutely the problem is it wasn’t just pretending to be Kuwaiti. Had it been just that, They’d be less infamous…unfortunately they’ve gone and associated themselves with many proud nationalities such as Iraqis and Turks whilst belittling others , that it won’t be forgotten ever again, unless they actually either come clean and apologise or make no reference to ethnicity ever again if when they choose to return. It can’t be good for their psyche to be met with trolling at any given moment because of mistakes they made and never addressed.

Reactions: 9
Unrelated but I think we’re going to need a new thread soon girlies xx

H

It doesn’t matter they could have pretended to be From any other gulf country. The end result will still be the same. Them being caught out on their lies, you don’t think people will start to question. If they are Kuwaiti,Saudi etc why don’t they speak in their dialect? Why do they never choose to converse in their first language which is allegedly arabic. People are not stupid and it was a huuuuuuge mistake on their part to pretend. It’s true they are furthering the prejudice against south Asians in arab countries rhetoric. You can succeed anywhere in the world if you’re humble and good at what you do. Neither of the girls could sustain careers or friendships or make connections that’s why they flopped. Fyzas makeup “artist” career was thanks to mario and she knows it too, she’s not good enough to hear she was charging 6k aed made me laugh. She’s is a fraud not only in her personal life but in her work too.

They also claimed Turk Cypriot 😂
At this point if I was them I’d just delete their account. This is far too embarrassing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
39F1B441-0E06-411D-8C56-BC29CB97F4B1.jpeg
Faeza original nose and her first nose job. Susu before her nose job and eye lift 🤣🤭 doesn’t look Arab let alone Kuwaiti 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Guys what video are you talking about on tiktok I can’t find it. I can only find the free gum drop one

Reactions: 2
On one hand im annoyed that these tramps are still getting spoken about like I feel we should just throw them in the trash, but then at the same time I can’t stop reading this thread 😭🤣
LMAOOO right it’s so juicy. I love this talk! It’s what I came for. Love you’re username btw😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
D2F9304F-1156-46C6-AAC8-E0C9EE9FDB8B.jpeg
Messy family that’s for sure just IrAqIs and TuRkS in brum with some Kuwaiti mixed in 🤣🤣🤣🤭 I do know Kuwaitis who study in London but they live in Chelsea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Plenty of Iraqi and Turks in Brum, although some Kurdish are mistaken for Turks.. I grew up in brum and never met any Kuwaitis. It’s so funny people claiming to be different ethnicities for clout when they know nothing about the culture except for what you can learn from public domain. They don’t even know what Iraqi/Turkish/Kuwaiti families and communities are like. Anyhow it will be pure comedy watching them trying to continue this into middle age.😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Plenty of Iraqi and Turks in Brum, although some Kurdish are mistaken for Turks.. I grew up in brum and never met any Kuwaitis. It’s so funny people claiming to be different ethnicities for clout when they know nothing about the culture except for what you can learn from public domain. They don’t even know what Iraqi/Turkish/Kuwaiti families and communities are like. Anyhow it will be pure comedy watching them trying to continue this into middle age.😂
I’m hoping after they come back from their disappearance they finally come clean and start over again. But we all know there is a slim chance of that happening. It seems sonia and fyza want to run with this lie forever, irrespective of many people realising wht lying scum they are.

View attachment 607990 Messy family that’s for sure just IrAqIs and TuRkS in brum with some Kuwaiti mixed in 🤣🤣🤣🤭 I do know Kuwaitis who study in London but they live in Chelsea
That awkward moment when your cousins tiktok is receiving more engagement than your fake bot infested ig page.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.