Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
apparently they kicked out there Aunty from her council flat and they living in it. They don’t show there faces in Birmingham. And they need to renew there Dubai’s visas or they will be stuck here for good lol. After reading all these threads about them. They really make me sick. I was following them and thought they were pretty. But now that I know the extent they go to, to lie about a fake life, it’s so sad and they must really be insecure about everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Apparently on LSA someone mentioned they heard their mom died but is looking for tea and for it to be confirmed....

Reactions: 5
apparently they kicked out there Aunty from her council flat and they living in it. They don’t show there faces in Birmingham. And they need to renew there Dubai’s visas or they will be stuck here for good lol. After reading all these threads about them. They really make me sick. I was following them and thought they were pretty. But now that I know the extent they go to, to lie about a fake life, it’s so sad and they must really be insecure about everything.
The flat was definitely not in the aunties name, otherwise she would of called the police

Reactions: 6
Plenty of Iraqi and Turks in Brum, although some Kurdish are mistaken for Turks.. I grew up in brum and never met any Kuwaitis. It’s so funny people claiming to be different ethnicities for clout when they know nothing about the culture except for what you can learn from public domain. They don’t even know what Iraqi/Turkish/Kuwaiti families and communities are like. Anyhow it will be pure comedy watching them trying to continue this into middle age.😂
My question is how did they get away with it for so long.. Claiming to be Kuwaiti in Dubai? Did people not speak to them in Arabic?? How do they reply to their Arabic fans?? Like I cant imagine some old Arab guy that doesnt know a word of English hiring them and turns out they can’t even speak Arabic 😭😭 Kuwaitis my ass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Agree. This whole aunty story reeks of bull imo. How can they chuck someone out? That's illegal?
Not debunking your theory but in the UK, not many things get done fast, if the aunty has been evicted from her property, she may have to go through lots of paperwork or processes instead of getting trespassers arrested immediately. I’m not sure 💯 about squatters rights but I bet it’s not so easy to remove them immediately due to some unfortunate loophole in the system? Just a thought. The info below does not sound like a quick process during a pandemic. Perhaps Faeza is taking advantage of this and so it was premeditated prior to entering the UK? It is illegal whether they evict or trespass and until arrest day arrives they can bide their time until they find their meal ticket out of there.
B9FE12FC-8488-46C3-BD3E-0483B9733885.jpeg

Anyhow it’s not hard to rent a plush room for a day, take some pics, post them for the purpose of work and go back to wherever they’re residing at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It’s quite common for Pakistani families to live together. Someone I know lived in the same house as her dad’s brother’s family. There was a disagreement and they were thrown out

Reactions: 13
ngl my theory is its their mums council flat and then the aunty lived with her and now their mums ill / passed not sure they kicked the aunty out so just them 2 can stay there as they know the cousins and stuff will upload pics of them, cousin got mad and went to tik tok

Reactions: 25
Mom’s flat or aunt’s flat… I wonder if Birmingham city council knows who is squatting in their property unauthorised 🤔
Just a thought but mom may have been residing in Bradford?

Reactions: 9
Mom’s flat or aunt’s flat… I wonder if Birmingham city council knows who is squatting in their property unauthorised 🤔
Just a thought but mom may have been residing in Bradford?
I reckon it was their mums flat and their names where on the lease so it’s easy to kick anyone out

Reactions: 2
Well well if it isn’t a certain person trying to scrub things from the internet about them.. notice tattle at the bottom.. I don’t know why Faeza is reading and reporting these threads.. it’s not like anyone else is giving them any attention right now.
70292EB4-10A5-49A0-9B2E-5AA0B2AF08D6.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well well if it isn’t a certain person trying to scrub things from the internet about them.. notice tattle at the bottom.. I don’t know why Faeza is reading and reporting these threads.. it’s not like anyone else is giving them any attention right now.
View attachment 614412
LMAOOO. They really thought they can scrub the truth huh? I looked into it and they even filed more. Yikes. Imagine if they told the truth from the start 🙃

They also reported this Reddit post.
7D73F7E6-E234-4003-8221-10A823A67A77.jpeg
845D363A-050D-4C0F-B1AF-7989D7873D0C.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
LMAOOO. They really thought they can scrub the truth huh? I looked into it and they even filed more. Yikes. Imagine if they told the truth from the start 🙃

They also reported this Reddit post.
View attachment 614538View attachment 614539
what a sad life they truly live.To go from spending all day in your little stuffy Dubai thot flat posting rants on Snapchat and catfish posts on IG to spending all day in your little stuffy Birmingham flat trying to get rid of threads and TikToks about yourself looool they’re both almost 30 (I think Fatza is already?) I’m sure they didn’t imagine their lives turning out like this. A prime example of social media is not all it seems people. It’s all a facade.

still laughing at the fact that Fatza said everyone in the UK is stuck and not living here by choice. We all are here by choice but then again we don’t live in alum rock 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m wondering if she’s discovered the halal section of The British supermarkets yet or whether she’s still living off those instant curry noodles?
Ref: the racist rant video..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t know why they’re not showing everyone the sights and attractions around Alum Rock on their snap and IG, I would personally love to see… show us where you started AND where you ended up Fatza and Sonjja lmao ;) I guess no sugar daddies want your dusty selves otherwise you would have been back in Dubai by now…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
B5ABE34D-7E58-4798-9264-0F7551BBC335.jpeg
Just 2 haggard aunties shopping in asada no one would give a second glance 🤣
2185E8BD-189F-4B4F-BE64-C1638366A54C.jpeg
What’s wrong gals ?? That’s a steal why haven’t they returned HoMe to the gcc? Poor gumdrop hope he’s okay 🥲
D9649478-075C-4086-BFF8-F3231A4856D6.jpeg
In Q8 😒🥱the saddest begs on the net. Ah yes a top beauty influencer with a 1.95 engagement rate 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Sonia and Faeza ARE one of the top beauty influencerS… come on did they write this after their law and art degrees?..and technically they’re two not one..but I suppose either Sonia or Faeza are muted at any one time so one will suffice just like the brain cell between them..also if they aren’t “influencing” for months can anyone really refer to them as that.. are they coming back🤩 can’t wait for that auto hair curler and magnetic mask ad
PS..these brits aren’t allowed to enter Kuwait right now so if their location pops up as Kuwait anywhere- they are 🤥

Bc I’m nice..hey Faeza it seems you CAN get halfway to Kuwait but you might actually want to stop over and check on your fancy Dubai apartment and Gumdrop first. Free to leave Birmingham 😘
23F227D2-3A7A-498B-AB02-5FA698DE107D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
5DBA0A17-6DB9-4AEA-A5AD-1567BBD6F88C.jpeg
B8A6E0EE-A2F1-4FDA-B3AA-32DA8AD797CC.jpeg
66D7AB98-E684-4E8E-B526-6431A89B0936.jpeg
Sad well documented toxic patterns of behavior that Soniaxfyza never took accountability for.

DCC255C5-07C8-4F3B-9417-9087FC29C4DF.jpeg
Well if this is your idols 🥱🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.