Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Faeza does have some likeness to Kylie- it’s the being part of the 45 y/o club.
The hem needs taking up on those jeans and I’m guessing it’s Sonia because she’s shorter and mastered the art of getting away with not going to a chiropractor with her dodgy “I’m trying to fake an ass” pose. Check out the wonky skirting board and floor.
Also doesn’t Sonia look like Kermit the frog with her mouth open in that dress??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 620712 Sonia before and after nose job filler and eye lift
View attachment 620713 Faeza’s first nose job she also had an eye lift lip fillers
View attachment 620716View attachment 620717 View attachment 620724 I don’t know of any famous makeup artists in Kuwait with elite clientele who’s social media presence is like this 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was just thinking this the other day! The real makeup artists in the middle east act nothing like these clowns do. Sonia and Fyza are always doing the most for attention and of course they will always live their lives in denial thinking they don’t. The amount of money they asked for when they were doing makeup just shows how much of an ego they have always had. Now that job has washed up and these girls have been left with nothing. Isn’t Fyza turning 30 in a month? These girls were never friendly nor established good relationships to have clientele return back to them. This speaks volume as to who they truly are as people — beyond “makeup artists”.

What do we think these clowns will end up doing for money in the future? Back to their old ways of begging older men to fund their lavish lifestyles? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
3CE83BC5-802A-4043-962E-E775BAF79C36.jpeg
5417942F-BF85-41CA-94D5-5D4B638F7D7E.jpeg
767A1EF8-B94E-42BE-B3E5-0E09966B5C19.jpeg
I never got the excuse that they can’t show their bridal portfolio due to MidDlE eAsTeRn privacy but all other Emirati and Kuwaiti makeup artists hire models for this specific reason who wear wedding dresses and do a photo shoot. The makeup artist becomes more famous this way and builds a bigger net work in the bridal world. Soniaxfyza were always sketchy to me.

Reactions: 14
The only clients they had in Dubai were ones paying them for sex.
I’m sure Fyza has been lying about her age from day one, can’t prove it now but she’s most likely a good few years older than she claims

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
The only clients they had in Dubai were ones paying them for sex.
I’m sure Fyza has been lying about her age from day one, can’t prove it now but she’s most likely a good few years older than she claims

public records show she’s turning 30 this year, which is embarrassing😂back to square one at 30 that’s what you get for being a salty hateful sadistic witch with zero contribution to society.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
public records show she’s turning 30 this year, which is embarrassing😂back to square one at 30 that’s what you get for being a salty hateful sadistic witch with zero contribution to society.
They were the tit in like 2016 where they would do makeup classes and all that but they didn’t play it right unfortunately. They shouldve built proper friendships, worked on customer loyalty and connections especially in Dubai. Its too late now since they’re completely washed up and irrelevant. They lost their opportunity honestly and if they were honest from the start they would’ve been more likeable. But who can trust girls that lie about their own ethnicity and background? They literally have no other influencer friends in Dubai and that says a lot. No one wants to be seen with them or even work with them. Do they even still offer make up services? Or did they completely give that up? They should befriend Quirez. Im sure he’ll get them a lot of clients and get them out of this financial mess🤣

• Haha
They were the tit in like 2016 where they would do makeup classes and all that but they didn’t play it right unfortunately. They shouldve built proper friendships, worked on customer loyalty and connections especially in Dubai. Its too late now since they’re completely washed up and irrelevant. They lost their opportunity honestly and if they were honest from the start they would’ve been more likeable. But who can trust girls that lie about their own ethnicity and background? They literally have no other influencer friends in Dubai and that says a lot. No one wants to be seen with them or even work with them. Do they even still offer make up services? Or did they completely give that up? They should befriend Quirez. Im sure he’ll get them a lot of clients and get them out of this financial mess🤣
Looooooool not quirez😂😂😂I think they’re a bit on the mature side to be pimped out by him💀girl we haven’t seen a client pic since like 2017😂 you know what, I think this whole makeup artist/muse bs was a coverup for them. They were clearly never serious about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I see that ‘fizasonia1’ account is still up on tiktok. I wonder if they know about these threads? A mixed bag on the comments..loads of people already know about them and the rest want proof..someone needs to direct them here haha. From reading the comments it seems their mum really did pass away, in which case I do feel for them, however it does make me wonder why they hadn’t visited before, I can only presume prostituting was more important. Does anyone here live in Birmingham? 🤣 their cousin is maaaad at them supposedly they live next to some place called Star City in the aunties flat?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see that ‘fizasonia1’ account is still up on tiktok. I wonder if they know about these threads? A mixed bag on the comments..loads of people already know about them and the rest want proof..someone needs to direct them here haha. From reading the comments it seems their mum really did pass away, in which case I do feel for them, however it does make me wonder why they hadn’t visited before, I can only presume prostituting was more important. Does anyone here live in Birmingham? 🤣 their cousin is maaaad at them supposedly they live next to some place called Star City in the aunties flat?
43834F60-59AE-46B2-818E-2AA6EC1009FC.jpeg
Does this mean they left their aunts house in star city?? Loooool makes a whole alleged exposè account about her “cousins” and now is like “what’s it to you” 🤣🤣🤣 this whole family I can’t 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But tbh I can see why they don’t want to be seen as Pakistani, this whole thread is full of Pakistanis probably living at their parents house not allowed to get a job or live 10% of the life Sonia and fyza are able to.... (they might say they don’t want to but 😂😂 i feel bad for some of these repressed Pakistani girls)
I’ve never seen an ethnicity with so many women against women, it’s almost built into the society. Such a patriarchal mess - the men create it and the women just blindly go along with it....and they think they’re being religious but actually they’re just upholding patriarchal values. So many Pakistanis are incredibly repressed, so much gossip and hatred....I mean I get it and partly good on them for trying to get out lol
Fatza this is embarrassing now....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
But tbh I can see why they don’t want to be seen as Pakistani, this whole thread is full of Pakistanis probably living at their parents house not allowed to get a job or live 10% of the life Sonia and fyza are able to.... (they might say they don’t want to but 😂😂 i feel bad for some of these repressed Pakistani girls)
I’ve never seen an ethnicity with so many women against women, it’s almost built into the society. Such a patriarchal mess - the men create it and the women just blindly go along with it....and they think they’re being religious but actually they’re just upholding patriarchal values. So many Pakistanis are incredibly repressed, so much gossip and hatred....I mean I get it and partly good on them for trying to get out lol
Umm sis, what are you talking about? I live in the US and I still see sonia and fyza as a joke. I don’t think it matters where you live in the world to see that these girls are phonies. Their intentions were never right to begin with, hence why they have no friends, clientele, etc in the middle east. More so, they did technically “make it out” but they never did anything beneficial which is exactly why they are back in their home town the UK and back to square one. It seems the only things they did with their “freedom” was spend money on surgeries, talk mad tit about people of different ethnicities, and spend their sugar daddy’s money. The makeup classes that they did were never taken seriously by THEMSELVES because they are too shallow. The attention always needs to be fixed on them, and I mean center of attention. Which is why sonia the mute was always used as a model. But anyway, that career is over with so let’s see what they do with their “freedom” next 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
F7E325C4-EDD4-4AEA-95F6-A67D81BAD1E3.jpeg
1C59B0A1-BA78-4475-8E00-106B49DA412D.jpeg
D24F7787-52E7-407A-98BF-73AD8C17151D.jpeg
Loool all the fake fan accounts they used to run themselves and pretend it’s Arab girls who love them. It’s kinda cute in a psychotic way. Am saudis gurllllllll 🤣🤣🤣🤣 when have they even commented on someone simping over them? Poor emerald beauty begged for ages. My bf mom Pakistani 🤪 sure sis. Wheew that old accent was strong.

• Haha
  • Sick
Ermm so it’s been said that when narcissists (you) project and blame other people (this group), then they’re actually just confessing??
If you’re Faeza, then welcome back, your entertainment has been missed greatly here. You should go spread this love to your fans instead of focusing your well harnessed energy here.

• Haha
  • Heart
HAHAHA Faeza did you really think anyone would actually agree with this, in any way? So much for this whole thread being ‘full of Pakistanis’, this reeks of racism you sound just like her and the racist nonsense that comes out of her mouth. FYI I’m white and I can also see what nutters you both are. It has nothing to do with where you are from, what race or religion.

And that fizasonia account 😂 completely backtracking on themselves wtf they’ve been desperate trying to tell anyone in the comments everything that happened! How weird. The way they typed even changed, most of it the grammar is abysmal. So so weird all of it. It’s probably them! I really wouldn’t be surprised

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Umm…this thread isn’t full of Pakistanis, there are brits,iraqis, Kuwaiti/saudi and North African commentators…so what’s your point? I’m arab I think I speak for the vast majority of Arabs when I say we experience patriarchal issues. It’s not just exclusive to Pakistani women lol what planet are you on babe? What’s wrong with living with your parents🤣….habibti we don’t all come from broken homes like you and sonia fyza, there are non Arab/Asian middle aged people who still reside at their parents house, again what’s your point where is the correlation🤮?. And ghba it’s not gossip receipts have been provided since the 1st thread. Imagine trying to justify two sisters with clear mental health issues vile behaviour with a retardedd ass point like that 😂😂😂😂 ugh u have the same logic as that psycho fyza, u should dm her she needs friends.

“jOiNeD yEsTerDaY”😂😂😂😂😂🤧✋🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone bring attention to the mods user trying to derail 😂
And @theonly1017 in case you haven’t noticed this isn’t a rave thread you’re free to set one up but this ain’t the place 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No... not fyza (though yes that’s probably something fyza would say... but no I’m not her)
Nice way to try and disarm someone though
Did you want me to mention every race? I saw the tiktok and YouTube commenters and most are clearly Pakistani or Indian. this kind of attitude is very prevalent in Pakistani communities. It’s probably why they tried to distance themselves from it.
I’m someone who was curious what happened to them, searched and found this page. I’d rather have joined yesterday rather than spend my life on a gossip website...I know this is something fyza would say too but my god you must literally have the worst energy and aura in the world..

I don’t know what I could be confessing to... I’m not fyza and I was just making an observation on why they could be hiding their ethnicity.. not sure what your point is with the amateur psychology
You’re not making an observation, you’re stereotyping an entire group of people in this thread of multi ethnic backgrounds.
As for your amateur psychology.. read this and seek help please.
398663F8-0772-4F37-B6CF-4038B6B7BFC7.jpeg

2DD6C3A4-1B76-4A4E-900E-23A895DA8837.jpeg

Your speech is as if Faeza has possessed you…and that’s the observation from the other tattlers…🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.