Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
91B0C7C0-615E-4D5E-A994-51D0B5E4F53C.jpeg
C8E509D0-7811-47FF-B23B-A86AB1AC4F98.jpeg
YoU cAnT cHaNgE tHe NaMe oN sNaPcHat 🌚
I’m glad they’re back in Birmingham their favorite place in the world

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
so we’ve established that they’re pathological liars.
Instead of posting about them being away due to personal reasons, they made the whole topic months later about lies once again. Lies about their stupid snap reply which they deserve all the backlash for.

And instead of responding back “themselves” they pretended their “team” did.
Imagine this.
They made “someone log in to their Instagram- write a statement, check back with them for an approval, and posted it” bullcrap story. That process probably took 20 mins.

even though they’re clearly checking Instagram every day deleting comments and hiding other.
They could have easily wrote and posted the comments themselves which would have taken 2 mins.
Sickkkkk sick sick I will never like them again.

View attachment 603726View attachment 603727 YoU cAnT cHaNgE tHe NaMe oN sNaPcHat 🌚
I’m glad they’re back in Birmingham their favorite place in the world
Yes they’ve changed it over a hundred times. I swear they think everyone is stupid.

haven’t they learned that once on the internet, Always on the internet?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m actually worried about Gumdrop, these guys are more worried about changing their Snapchat name so they can get away with lying but the poor cat, idk if they left him in Dubai or he’s in Birmingham with them

• Sad
Reactions: 14
That’s not the username that’s the display name LOL you can’t change the username I can’t stand them either but let’s give the benefit of the doubt
So then they’re claiming that the “display” name is not the same. Either way, the “display” name was soniaxfyza so it doesn’t make a difference

Reactions: 13
(Kissing teeth) and they’re in Birmingham thinking they’re probably celebs.On behalf of roses, I’m sorry if anyone of you were eating whilst you saw these…especially the 🐴 mouth one 😷

So then they’re claiming that the “display” name is not the same. Either way, the “display” name was soniaxfyza so it doesn’t make a difference
37A51327-B174-4CB5-8DA3-ADA86E7E5400.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
A bunch of comments are about her accent lol can someone tell me how a Dubai English speaker sounds vs a Birmingham English speaker?? One of my old coworkers moved to America from Dubai and is Pakistani herself and her accent is mixed like British and Pakistani accent. Idk how everyone can tell the difference lol.
For me ‘UAE English’ and Gulf in general is what a lot of people would call an international accent because there are that many different cultures living there, ie a native speaker of English that you cannot pinpoint if it is US, Canada, UK whatever. English has become the unofficial language. Firstly you get people who have been through the education system there who may have been taught by a mix of American and Brit teachers and a large chunk of the population are Indians and Filipinos who have their own style of English and people pick up on idiosyncracies from each of those dominant nationalities. You will often see ‘shifting’ instead of ‘moving’ house and in emails ‘do the needful’ and ‘signal’ for traffic lights which come from Indian English, mixed spellings like center/centre and a lot of switching between US and UK like sidewalk/pavement, restroom/toilet/bathroom, chips/fries, English people using words like inshallah and wallah, it’s actually really interesting to observe from a linguistic point of view.

A great example is the Instagrammer Khalid al Ameri, he has an Emirati dad and Scottish mum and has exactly the accent I’m trying to describe.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really do think they are both pathological liars, it’s that or they are so deep into their lies they don’t know what else to do - or it’s both! What makes me think this aside from everything else they’ve lied about, is that they will lie about things even when you can easily find a lot of evidence that tells you otherwise. I had a colleague who was the same once who would lie to me and I could literally see in front of my eyes the things that he was lying about, but he would still continue to lie! It was bizarre. These two are just the same. There are so many screenshots of ‘soniaxfyza’ taken from personal videos on snapchat that they have made, which cannot be found anywhere else online because they are screenshots of clips taken directly from the account. What are they trying to say, that someone else made an account called ‘soniaxfyza’ posted all of those very personal clips of their home and their rants, screenshotted them and then put them online? Or are they still trying to say they were hacked? So, what, they were hacked by someone that was in their home? Hacked by someone that wanted to post normal photos of them on there too? None of it makes any sense! How long were they hacked for, the entire time they had a snapchat account?! They’re both bleeping mad.

If there is anything going on within their family such as a death, they are sick in the head to be doing constant damage control like this. They obviously don’t get that no amount of damage control is going to get them out of this one. They can sit on their phones all day monitoring comments but it won’t make a difference. This has been a long time coming. If they didn’t realise at some point that the sheer amount of lies would backfire then they’re more stupid than I thought. Just delete all your accounts and disappear into oblivion girls, literally no one cares about you, people only care because it’s funny to laugh at you both. Laughing stock the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.