Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone list all the ethnicities susu and fufu have claimed to be?
Now where do we start
- Cuban
- Iraqi
- Turkish
- I saw Persian somewhere?
- Kuwaiti
- Qatari
- the iraqi Turkish hybrid 😂

I think that’s most but I’m sure I’m missing one or two

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
m
Now where do we start
- Cuban
- Iraqi
- Turkish
- Kuwaiti
- Qatari

Thank youuu and also i think they also once said they were ‘pure khaleeji’ on their dads side and Turkish on their moms🤦🏻‍♀️🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Now where do we start
- Cuban
- Iraqi
- Turkish
- Kuwaiti
- Qatari

Lebanese & Moroccan 😭😂😂😂😂😂

Fyza or Sonia have never even step foot in any of these countries loooool

Imagine thinking living in skethole Dubai is the pinnacle of society and oozes class, no love it oozes stds and filthy money xx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lebanese & Moroccan 😭😂😂😂😂😂

Fyza or Sonia have never even step foot in any of these countries loooool

Imagine thinking living in skethole Dubai is the pinnacle of society and oozes class, no love it oozes stds and filthy money xx
My gyal said ‘skethole’ lmaoo where is the lie😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ngl i feel like people have put such a bad connotation to dubai before 2015 dubai was the place! now its fully of influencers getting shat on for money

• Haha
Reactions: 26
ngl i feel like people have put such a bad connotation to dubai before 2015 dubai was the place! now its fully of influencers getting shat on for money
Yh same here, why do you think that is? Would like to hear from your opinion

Reactions: 3
Yh same here, why do you think that is? Would like to hear from your opinion
Essentially Dubai is a city in the UAE, prior to 2015 it had major developments in terms of architecture, buildings etc. Thats why there's 'old dubai' and 'new dubai' downtown dubai is what dubai used to be before the extravagant buildings and man made buildings such as burj al arab and burj khalifa. Whenever id visit before 2015 you'd experience old dubai which was more mellow and fun but still the excitement of new dubai and what it had to offer but now its a never ending cycle of building the tallest buildings and clubbing and partying, its a muslim country which is becoming very 'western' in terms of culture. Isn't always a bad thing, but then some of the men found it was easy to pay off 'pretty' influencers to come there and do whatever they do basically a sugar daddy arrangement. But because dubai is so small and a city it became very common. It has become the 'IT' place to go people treat it like mykonos or a party island but ultimately dubai is still a muslim country following shariah law, and there's a dark side many dont see in terms of how they treat their house helps, asian builders from pakistan and india - in unbearable working conditions, the fact it's illegal to be begging on the street and be homeless etc. Sorry for the rant but basically dubai has become very basic and negatively stereotyped whenever someone sees a girl on tik tok or insta in dubai without snapping her friends or fam people assume she's been flown over or with a sugar daddy etc - just my view about dubai.

Reactions: 19
Essentially Dubai is a city in the UAE, prior to 2015 it had major developments in terms of architecture, buildings etc. Thats why there's 'old dubai' and 'new dubai' downtown dubai is what dubai used to be before the extravagant buildings and man made buildings such as burj al arab and burj khalifa. Whenever id visit before 2015 you'd experience old dubai which was more mellow and fun but still the excitement of new dubai and what it had to offer but now its a never ending cycle of building the tallest buildings and clubbing and partying, its a muslim country which is becoming very 'western' in terms of culture. Isn't always a bad thing, but then some of the men found it was easy to pay off 'pretty' influencers to come there and do whatever they do basically a sugar daddy arrangement. But because dubai is so small and a city it became very common. It has become the 'IT' place to go people treat it like mykonos or a party island but ultimately dubai is still a muslim country following shariah law, and there's a dark side many dont see in terms of how they treat their house helps, asian builders from pakistan and india - in unbearable working conditions, the fact it's illegal to be begging on the street and be homeless etc. Sorry for the rant but basically dubai has become very basic and negatively stereotyped whenever someone sees a girl on tik tok or insta in dubai without snapping her friends or fam people assume she's been flown over or with a sugar daddy etc - just my view about dubai.
No, please don’t apologise, I love it when people are able to articulate themselves. Yes I completely agree with you, when I visited Dubai, I was never interested in the ‘new Dubai’ I always loved going to the souk and seeing the authentic side of Dubai. Dubai has lost its identity. I mean in terms of other cities it’s questionable why Abu Dhabi the capital didn’t lavish up like Dubai and other cities like Sharjah keep its traditional vibe. There’s something sketchy about Dubai. The more people go the more wild stories you hear and especially if girls go alone. It’s really not a safe place anymore to an extent. But yh Dubai has totally lost its respect for Islam

No, please don’t apologise, I love it when people are able to articulate themselves. Yes I completely agree with you, when I visited Dubai, I was never interested in the ‘new Dubai’ I always loved going to the souk and seeing the authentic side of Dubai. Dubai has lost its identity. I mean in terms of other cities it’s questionable why Abu Dhabi the capital didn’t lavish up like Dubai and other cities like Sharjah keep its traditional vibe. There’s something sketchy about Dubai. The more people go the more wild stories you hear and especially if girls go alone. It’s really not a safe place anymore to an extent. But yh Dubai has totally lost its respect for Islam
Don’t even get me started on the way they stream ethnic minorities🤦🏽‍♀️ That’s a whole other topic

Don’t even get me started on the way they stream ethnic minorities🤦🏽‍♀️ That’s a whole other topic
Treat*

Reactions: 7
According to this 🤡 it’s because British white folks do the following 🤦🏽‍♀️ and
bc they’ve nowhere else to go:
BAA51F78-64B8-4C23-B961-138DA6ECD1D4.jpeg

like no honey you’re the one contaminating hoebai because the only way you can sustain a living out there is by manifesting a career of being a foreign porta potty with your BS accent.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone list all the ethnicities susu and fufu have claimed to be?
hahaha so far i’ve heard
- Iraqi
- Kuwaiti
- Turkish

it’s also insane how when they were Iraqi they were posting imam ali and now they are practicing witchcraft. PLEASE!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
B00E78D6-EB49-492E-A84A-DD91BE3E20AD.jpeg
WeRe nOt oN oUr PhOnEs still begging it all over the net. Why’s their own cousins exposing them as broke alum Rockies

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
According to this 🤡 it’s because British white folks do the following 🤦🏽‍♀️ and
bc they’ve nowhere else to go:
View attachment 606561
like no honey you’re the one contaminating hoebai because the only way you can sustain a living out there is by manifesting a career of being a foreign porta potty with your BS accent.
More like she’s annoyed that she will lose sugar daddy money because she has Competition from the new girls 😂

Reactions: 2

Treat*
i can appreciate your view, i agree with everything you have said there. That's what is the most confusing about the S and F sisters, if theyre trying to pull off a 'khaleeji' or gulf arabs then why would they move to dubai and not stay in qatar or kuwait wouldnt it help their image more

Reactions: 4
Does their cousin have social media ? If so does anyone know what the @ is ?
3E199E2E-06E7-4AA9-869A-3368D8C3A603.jpeg
205430CA-5CF1-477D-8BFD-4628DADD5922.jpeg
1779B56F-AE1A-4BEF-B2DB-037BB998DEE1.jpeg
Unfortunately anytime we post one of their cousins their social media’s mysteriously get hacked wiped or changed. You see here a young cousin of Soniaxfyza was commenting on a tiktok in now deleted comments and her IG was wiped and the bio changed to Turkish and the profile pic is now a famous Turkish artist 🥴 but if you go to the Soniaxfyza exposè tiktoks people claiming to be cousins are commenting and tagging other family members 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
CAC2AE2D-5635-4109-BB04-BD63059AC83A.jpeg

In the words of one commenter… no loss to the Muslim community….
Israeli porta potties…here they come

just a throwback below:
97FA4FBD-3D7B-4A1E-825A-C1D661323474.jpeg

1) born in UK but can’t speak English properly
2) Influencer celestial beings🤨, the pair of them make Chloe Ferry look clean.
3) Assholes behind a screen: the feeling is mutual Faeza, trust me we can think of far worse things to call you but some of us know how to do anger management.
4) helpful content: helps knowing what to do to avoid looking or turning out like you 👍

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
i can appreciate your view, i agree with everything you have said there. That's what is the most confusing about the S and F sisters, if theyre trying to pull off a 'khaleeji' or gulf arabs then why would they move to dubai and not stay in qatar or kuwait wouldnt it help their image more
Yh exactly! Its also because Qatar and Kuwait are quite traditional in some way. Whereas Dubai is too westernised. It was specifically made for tourists, hence why they would stay there. Again, I don’t know much about them so I can’t say for sure but yh I totally get where you’re coming from

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.