Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“sOniAxFyzA’ tEaM” jfc, the amount of grammar and punctuation errors they made, they don’t even TRY to make it look believable😭 i can fully imagine them sat together trying to structure each sentence using the 2 brain cells they share between them lmao
So cringe 😭😭😭 they probably did sit there working out how they’ll get out of this one. Shame they will still fool a lot of people.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Just imagine that their mum has really passed away, but they’re more concerned about saving their non existent career by posting that poorly worded statement by “management”

Reactions: 27
They are such idiots.

*pending* all the exposure videos proving their statement is a lie.

Reactions: 9
I remember at their prime, years ago around 2016 i tried to hire them to do my makeup for an event. They wanted to charge around 7-9k aed.. I opted for Hindash and he offered to do both my friend and I for 1.5k aed… Look where Hindash is now and look at them😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Look at the #soniaxfyza hashtag on IG and you can see different accounts reposting them 😂. People in the comments on the posts are going in on them saying how they’re from Birmingham and not even arab

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You know they’re dishonest cowards because they limited all of their ig comments so no one can comment anymore. An honest person would just take the heat then post a video explaining themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone needs to make a Tiktok video to make it clear when this comment about Israel was made and how it happened.
I’ve seen comments of people thinking it’s fake because they haven’t posted recently.

Should also include her vile video rant saying people in the Uk are stuck in 1800’s re Palestine.
And I hope this is only the start of exposing all the racist comments she’s gotten away with over the years.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
honestly what suprises me the most that their manager made that statement when more importantly their mother has passed the top paragraph wouldve been fine theyre literally grieving their mothers death but them and their managers like tit lets clear up our image

Reactions: 10
I don't get how you guys think that's their mum that passed away? correct me if im wrong but that screenshot of Yasmin's janaza is based in Bradford and isn't their family located in Birmingham/Saltley ends and name ends with Ali not Malik

Either way they're clearly going through something deep but maybe its not that

Reactions: 10
28890410-A7B4-4312-83B8-346496152B93.jpeg
9C20310B-6B20-43F7-BB82-D1583A83E983.jpeg
9EBCBC8A-8FD7-45BA-A381-0B7036BC7D98.jpeg
Did shady Nathan at ns media try to write that TeAm StATeMeNt to try and help Susu and fufu worm their way out of this one 🌚 I think we can guess what young Nathan’s real alleged business is and it’s the oldest profession in the world. A nice all in French sleek website to cater to UAE and the world with no translation options riiiight🤣 just send an email to inquire about an “influencer” he represents his car luxury car service can even delivers the goods too 🤭 why did he remove that he represents “Kourtney K” 🤣🤣

ns media

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yea fyza is as dumb as rocks. So many things are misinformation in her video about Israel. First of all it’s not a war between Palestine and Israel. It’s literally genocide. Don’t pakistani people have an insane love for Palestine?? That’s crazy that she just justified supporting Israel over Palestine because some girl said something she didn’t agree with. Anyone who says they want “peace” and are “neutral” about the conflict can go to hell. I can tell she has absolutely NO idea what’s going on and only cares about who tells her that her hair looks good. Extremely shallow individual.

her argument is equivalent to me saying that I’m not interested in the Black Lives Matter movement because a person that was black called me ugly. And because the cop that killed George Floyd called me pretty, i’m going to be their friend.

such a dumb witch. Her team includes fyzas old teeth, Sonia’s half opened mouth and gumdrop. Sending actual dua’s for gumdrop. Please someone help that cat!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
They weren’t bringing love to Jewish people they are showering Israelis with love because of UAE new foreign policies and the fact that Arabs haven’t touched them in years. Need new $$$$ Israeli “friends” new to UAE. 2 separate rants against Palestinians and how they prefer Israelis is clear where they stand. Public figure Snapchat subscriber accounts can change their name it’s not rocket science. Their old Soniaxfyza Snapchat’s are up on yt. Instead of apologizing they dug themselves deeper keep lying 🤥 everyone knows what kind of people they really are

soniaxfyza old Snapchat name

DBE515C8-53F4-4FA0-ABA8-F901706F3E2E.jpeg
443B0FBB-C376-45FD-BC11-B6A42D3C41AA.jpeg
FaKeD sCrEeNsHoTs 🤣🤣🤣 sure Jan you’re caught out☹ Soniaxfyza Made a conscious decision to change their Snapchat name once they knew the girl took screenshots of what they said about Palestine to try and cover their tracks. Guilty cowardly behavior.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hey guys so I usually only read and never post, but needles they’re disgusting behaviour of cultural appropriation and fetishizing Arab men to they’re disregard and self hate for they’re family and ethnicity is sad, I do believe they need professional help. Also if it is true that they’re mother has passed away May ALLAH SWT forgive and forsake her sins. I had hoped moving forward they would either come out with the truth( highly unlikely) or completely disappear but changing they’re username and making it seem like it’s an imposter issue is the dumbest tactic that I have seen, it is still Faeza in the video. Anyway there was someone asking about they’re plastic surgeon it is Dr Samreen Khan in Dubai and what’s interesting is that a while ago on snap when Faeza had a her nose done and I believe was getting some sort of fillers she made a snap with the Dr and the doctor was explaining how with certain features especially Asian ethnicities are prominent, I was actually shocked that Faeza even posted that, I wish I had it cause I honestly thought they did everything to hide they’re true ethnicity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They are doing a hell of a lot of damage control..I’ve not been here in a few days, most of the exposing videos and posts have been reported/deleted! I wonder who by! Do they honestly think there’s a way out of this 😂 people still seem to think it’s not true that once you put something online it’s there forever..I know a couple of computer geniuses and once it’s there, it’s always gonna be there no matter how much you try to scrub it off. Even to think the amount of people that have saved their videos and posts, and then reposted them without the fact it will always be online. How stupid of them! You can change usernames all you like girls..delete all the accounts under the sun..videos? You can NEVER cover those up.

• Heart
You can’t change regular Snapchat accounts but they have a subscriber account which they can alter and change in ways normal accounts can’t
anyone can activate the subscriber account I swear its called "public profile" with the bio and the highlights? I just made one to check

Reactions: 1
@Susufufu the clowns, Next time you do damage control, make sure it’s a VALID reason. Not because your snap name was “different”, that’s been debunked and will continue to be debunked.

You know what you said, so say it with your chest sis. But no, like always you’re all bark no bite.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
LMAO their statement gave me a good laugh for a minute straight :ROFLMAO: My goodness that grammar and punctuation! Also what team ????😅😂😂 If any of their followers believe that even for a second they are dumb as hell honestly. Crawl back into your holes Fatza and Sonjja.

Also, I wonder where their manager Sara or Sarah or whatever her name was went? Lol she ditched them the minute she knew they weren’t making any money any time soon bc let’s be real they fugly inside and out🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.