Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dubai English isn’t a thing. Depending on the person’s background though they might have an accent but speak English perfectly fine. Arabs who grew up back home tend to speak English with an Arabic accent, even if they try to erase it. Similarly, someone who has a Pakistani background, and grew up around Pakistanis might speak perfect English but with a Pakistani accent. It’s just based on what and how they’re used to speaking! As for your Birmingham English question...anyone can tell a brummie accent because it’s the weirdest and ugliest in the UK lmaoo
Thanks for clearing that up hahaha i’m about to YouTube “brummie accent” 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I actually feel bad for her if her mother actually did pass away, I know she has a bad reputation but that must be hard

Reactions: 6
Hopefully the news about their mum isn’t true but can you imagine realising you spent the last few months of your mums life thotting around with your half naked sister in Dubai for no real reason instead of caring for her when she was sick and needed her kids most?

How does someone live with that? Even if you’re not on good terms with your parents, when they’re seriously sick, you drop all that and go take care of them, but no Fatza was on Snapchat saying she wanted to punch her mum....wow. Words fail me.

Reactions: 17
she said she wanted to punch her mum???
If anyone has a snap from around that date…
F8B563A4-C822-4CBA-9AEC-4CCCB0B957D1.jpeg

whatever Faeza wanted to mean by it, it’s not really appropriate to say things like this on media ( with a young fan base) if you don’t want to be disliked.. hate to bring up mom now because of recent events but it’s to emphasise Faeza’s inability to control her negative thoughts, aggressiveness and anger management. For the woke out there even that one comment of hers could be promoting bullying/assault/domestic violence.
#freesonia
#freegumdrop

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This YouTube channel has many screen recordings of their snaps with the name ‘soniaxfyza’ who are they trying to fool. 😂 can someone please save those videos, before it is taken down by them.
BDDFEBE7-0AE3-433E-9220-21C8DA1DE856.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
34BD6C9B-C86D-433A-86F5-2C28CDA68C0D.jpeg
Not fyza being more bothered about a screenshot than mourning the passing of her own mum 😭😭😭😭✋💀
AD8D40F4-83CE-48B6-8266-5E2D9F894D22.jpeg
Sonia ^ watching fyza break down trying to salvage what’s left of their 2016 bootleg kartrashian career.

• Haha

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
seriously tho who fakes their whole entire life? You only live once why can’t they just admit that they live in Birmingham and stop being so fake 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“sOniAxFyzA’ tEaM” jfc, the amount of grammar and punctuation errors they made, they don’t even TRY to make it look believable😭 i can fully imagine them sat together trying to structure each sentence using the 2 brain cells they share between them lmao

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Are they lying about their snap username?

Think they’ve changed it now but all the old screenshots and screen recording show soniaxfyza

Not them back tracking🤮. Whoever wrote these sounds like a FOB who can’t even use grammar properly wtf 😂. The only reason I ever even made an account on here was because I was so annoyed with how heartless Fatza was when talking about Palestinians. I 100% believe the person who posted the screenshot of her saying “no one cares about Palestine”. They want to be like Bella hadid so bad & now because they have absolutely no personality they are trying to act like they care. Plz stfu, you were so far up Israel’s a$$$$ just a few months ago- and none of us forgot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Anncy on Sonia vs Kim:ROFLMAO: from 07:38 like Lailli Mirza will be well proud Anncy is morphing into her whilst doing this vid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Are they lying about their snap username?

Think they’ve changed it now but all the old screenshots and screen recording show soniaxfyza
Yep they’re lying. They changed it not sure when. Their old username was soniaxfyza

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.