Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8FDD8856-E18F-4EAF-91B9-1D61FBF890DE.jpeg
It’s been alleged that their mother Yasmin has passed allah yerhamo. If this is true hope Sonia and Faeza repented and apologized for publicly accusing her of adultery and of being the bastard children of a Qatari man. Life is short and fragile I hope they wake up and stop clinging to lies and own up to their mistakes and misdeeds.

Sonia and Faeza came here to tattle despite being in the Maldives to slander their unwell mother
3B6DE59C-29CE-4DD4-ADA3-8B22E71AF12A.jpeg
F0B166C9-70DF-49D7-B473-FCEB695F5910.jpeg
3B4F69FE-4DB8-4A43-BF68-30CFC2BBF432.jpeg

audhubillah be wary of who you follow and praise on social media

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I can’t understand why they would come on here and post about her parents marriage, admit to a bunch of speculation about where their from, fetishizing Arab men and her moms adultery ??? WHILE they’re ON VACATION??? I don’t see how that helps their image at all. And name dropping their cousin on this thread is evil

• Wow
Reactions: 18
View attachment 600758 It’s been alleged that their mother Yasmin has passed allah yerhamo. If this is true hope Sonia and Faeza repented and apologized for publicly accusing her of adultery and of being the bastard children of a Qatari man. Life is short and fragile I hope they wake up and stop clinging to lies and own up to their mistakes and misdeeds.

Sonia and Faeza came here to tattle despite being in the Maldives to slander their unwell mother View attachment 600775View attachment 600776View attachment 600777

audhubillah be wary of who you follow and praise on social media
Wow .. this is all so disturbing! sonia and faeza you two are mental and need to seek help. I used to think they had body dysmorphia, but that isn’t even the beginning of it. These girls truly cannot accept the blood that they come from. They live their lives pretending to be some role models, and yet they cannot accept themselves for who they truly are. It’s a shame to think they would rather own up to simple surgeries than confess as to who they really are and where they come from. They played the Kuwaiti role for some time thinking they could pull it off. Then they make up lies to cover for other lies! It is beyond delusional. If their mother did truly pass, I feel sorry that she was never honored nor respected by her OWN DAUGHTERS

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Yel

Sonia and Faeza came here to tattle despite being in the Maldives to slander their unwell mother
The new poster that claims to have tracked IPs and was a tattle mod is 100% lying. They probably just googled to find a Maldives IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and posted it 🤦‍♀️

No idea what's happening here, but do report when some nobody account is claiming stuff that sounds like bullshit like they're a tattle mod and are tracking IP addresses🙄. Giving attention to someone making up tit for kudos doesn't help anyone.

I’ve previously done IP checks on the accounts I’ve suspected were them (I was previously mod on tattle forum as a whole so still am able to see where people are posting from etc lol, of course I’m on another account to post etc, I don’t want to lose my accessibility lol)

Reactions: 9
If it’s true their mother has passed away I find it very sad and disturbing that the two sisters kicked their aunt out of her house so they could have their own place to stay. The sisters should be mourning and crying for weeks over their mother’s death not mistreating older family members. Is the aunt from their dad’s side? Where is their dad in all of this he is okay with Sonia and Fyza doing horrible things like this just hours after their mother’s death? Sonia is literally as bad as Fyza for supporting her vile toxic antics. They have no shame or class and I’m sorry to say it does not look like they will ever change their ways and no man (regardless of religion, race and skin color) will put up with this negative and vile behavior. Fyza and Sonia should be looking for jobs and ways to support themselves financially not kick family members out of their house. Once trash always trash.

Reactions: 11
It’s sad if they did this to an aunt who is possibly mourning the death herself

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
when life gives Faeza lemons….

keep denying, keep carrying on like you never said it, go blame hypocrisy on your star sign but receipts will be found and kept.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
when life gives Faeza lemons….

keep denying, keep carrying on like you never said it, go blame hypocrisy on your star sign but receipts will be found and kept.
Fyza trying her best to secure residency visa by ass licking Israelis will forever make me cringe. People who aren’t able to resonate or sympathise with what’s going on in Palestine should honestly stay silent. Sonia and fyza are the same girls who posted about the removal of isis from Mosul in iraq a couple of years ago when they made the grave mistake of pretending to be Iraqi 😂😂😂😂😂but won’t speak on the corruption in Iraq rn? Why because that card has been played they have bee caught so onto the next ethnicity it is. Fyza of Sonia have never had to endure arab struggle. They haven’t had to wake up to see your city being bombed, they haven’t had to normalise your women getting raped by oppressive powers, they will never experience struggle Arabs like me who reside in the west experience. Derogatory name calling, being blamed for terrorist attacks, kids at school making fun of your “hard to pronounce name”. It literally pisses me off so much when I see non Arabs literally take from our cultures but refuse to speak on our struggles. And it’s the fact there are many, many Sonia and fyzas out there who do the exact same.✋🏼🤧

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Wow what a pickle they have gotten themselves into lol 😂

I wish I could say I’m surprised but we all predicted this would happen months ago girls! I don’t feel bad for them at all, this is what happens when people are stupid and racist for no reason🤷‍♀️ How long did they think they could keep up the fake rich Arab facade whilst bashing everyone under the sun dressed in their £2 PLT crop tops...people aren’t stupid honestly.

You reap what you sow soz not soz Fatza and Sonjja xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Honestly, whatever they may be, they’ve lost their mum. And honestly they must be feeling absolutely dreadful. Trust me. You can be the filthiest and the most immoral human but when your mother is no more that has got to pain! The regret and guilt they must be overwhelmed with :( May Allah make it easy for them. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy and feel amusement reading their stupid, weird antics but this time, let them grieve.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All coming out now about time everyone go give asianplugtv a like lmao😂
Bro check the comments they’re so funny. But in all seriousness Fyza needs mental help because her saying she loves Israeli oppressors because they’re nice to her is basically saying she’d respect a mass murderer for example, just because they’re nice to her! Like helloooo ma’am that doesn’t change the fact that they’re a criminal wtf is wrong with you😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fatza’s racist rants are ALL over Instagram and tiktok like this is really blowing up (as it should). These thots didn’t realise that what ends up on the internet NEVER goes away :rolleyes:

was it really worth it in the end girls? The 15 seconds of fame and few k likes on insta? Was it really worth giving up your family, friends, reputation and chance at a good normal life? ... I hope they are now humbled and repent for everything they have put their family and other people through for nothing.

Reactions: 15
Honestly, whatever they may be, they’ve lost their mum. And honestly they must be feeling absolutely dreadful. Trust me. You can be the filthiest and the most immoral human but when your mother is no more that has got to pain! The regret and guilt they must be overwhelmed with :( May Allah make it easy for them. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy and feel amusement reading their stupid, weird antics but this time, let them grieve.
No one is stopping them from grieving and if they genuinely are ( because I don’t know 💯 myself about their immediate family background ), then they won’t be focusing their energy on threads and social media.. unfortunately when 💩 happens the world doesn’t stop, nor will the gossip, and unfortunately for them it’s just a matter of bad timing. Their hiatus and the situation in Palestine has created repercussions for them and they will no doubt address it if they’re really bothered. I sincerely hope that if they return to social media, their messages will be different next time. If they’re bereaving I hope they will pray for their mother as being Muslims by birth, astrology isn’t going to help them nor allow their mother to rest in peace

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Losing a parent is horrific. I do feel bad for them. I hope that they made peace with their mother if she really was sick. I remember fyza asking for prayers on her private account before she stopped posting. Honestly I hope that it’s just a rumor that their mother passed.

also if it’s true, their mother was also rumored to be doing witchcraft. Astaghfirullah I don’t know how that works at all really but when you play with the devil there are consequences. May god forgive her.

it is sad to me that they would’ve been successful without lying about their life. When an influencer becomes someone you can’t relate to anymore, they aren’t interesting. Personally, I love watching videos on YouTube that are more “get ready with me” style or chit chatty. I know fyza had more engagement on her private account because engaged back and talked to her followers as if she was having a conversation. On their main account, they would post a sponsored picture with no substance and wonder why no one ever commented.

if they were honest about their lives, they wouldv’e had genuine friends in Dubai and probably wouldv’e had a more peaceful life. Keeping a lie that big is exhausting. They were always defensive because they have such a big secret over their shoulders. Imagine how much more interesting it wouldv’e been to just be yourself. Show your Pakistani culture. Show the kinds of food you eat or the clothes you wear. Share your language and music.

but noooooo they had to claim multiple Arab ethnicities in a place that is PREDOMINANTLY Arab. And pretend to be Kim kardashian and kylie Jenner as if that makes them any different from any other influencer out there. That definitely wasn’t the smartest thing to do.

I hope inshallah that they both become proud of their real identities. There’s nothing else you can do when you’re backed into a corner like this.

• Heart
  • Sad

Check out this tiktok of them being exposed but the comments are even funnier.. Literally everyone knows theyre frauds 😭😭😭 So embarrassing

Apparently they went to bury their mum in Bradford bc all their cousins in burms hates them 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Check out this tiktok of them being exposed but the comments are even funnier.. Literally everyone knows theyre frauds 😭😭😭 So embarrassing

Apparently they went to bury their mum in Bradford bc all their cousins in burms hates them 😭😭😭
A bunch of comments are about her accent lol can someone tell me how a Dubai English speaker sounds vs a Birmingham English speaker?? One of my old coworkers moved to America from Dubai and is Pakistani herself and her accent is mixed like British and Pakistani accent. Idk how everyone can tell the difference lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A bunch of comments are about her accent lol can someone tell me how a Dubai English speaker sounds vs a Birmingham English speaker?? One of my old coworkers moved to America from Dubai and is Pakistani herself and her accent is mixed like British and Pakistani accent. Idk how everyone can tell the difference lol.
Dubai English isn’t a thing. Depending on the person’s background though they might have an accent but speak English perfectly fine. Arabs who grew up back home tend to speak English with an Arabic accent, even if they try to erase it. Similarly, someone who has a Pakistani background, and grew up around Pakistanis might speak perfect English but with a Pakistani accent. It’s just based on what and how they’re used to speaking! As for your Birmingham English question...anyone can tell a brummie accent because it’s the weirdest and ugliest in the UK lmaoo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.