Soniaxfyza #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone feel like Fyza is trying to imitate Anccy Twinkle’s voice? https://youtube.com/c/AnncyTwinkle
I used to watch her some time ago and she seems very nice. She’s also from Dubai and I believe due to her Indian heritage, has a strong Indian accent mixed with something else I can’t identify. When comparing her voice with Fyza’s, I can hear the similarities. Only me?
For example here at the beginning of this video:
i dont think she's trying to imitate anncy's accent. anncy initially had a very strong indian accent but somehow turned out having a valley girl american accent after 1 trip to LA lmao. anyway i lived in dubai all my life and the accent fyza is trying SO hard to have is the typical accent that middle eastern girls who grew up in an international environment have. some emirati girls end up having such an accent too due to speaking english often alongside arabic. it's quite a common and cute accent in UAE thats found in alot of middle eastern girls.

Reactions: 10
i dont think she's trying to imitate anncy's accent. anncy initially had a very strong indian accent but somehow turned out having a valley girl american accent after 1 trip to LA lmao. anyway i lived in dubai all my life and the accent fyza is trying SO hard to have is the typical accent that middle eastern girls who grew up in an international environment have. some emirati girls end up having such an accent too due to speaking english often alongside arabic. it's quite a common and cute accent in UAE thats found in alot of middle eastern girls.
Exactly this. Most khaleeji influencers have it

Reactions: 7
Erm these 2 witches dont sleep clearly... the times they post 🤷🏼‍♀️ Its literally 3.30am in Dubai when they are posting this... i totally get it might have been a video they saved from earlier but to get up an post it? I am baffled... what a sad, pathetic life they are portraying.. i get its your birthday and heck celebrate all week if you have to.. but this is just rock bottom... its just susu again on her lonesome with her fame hungry sister grinding down like some THOT.. nobody is jealous of this life you are living... all you are doing is adding to the unrealistic beauty standard that is out there... the pair of them are just grotesque to say the least... their snapchat is just full of humble brags and fyza constantly addressing so called haters...followed by ads for products only god knows who buys into? the questions people ask or they answer to are sooo repetitive followed by more humble brags and it makes me think who even writes to someone like this.. no normal person would ask a so called influencer this sort of stuff.. i feel its all made up at this point.. lets face it their bodies, lives... morals are...why not the rest
You got it in one ...No one really asks them anything... and they say it it in every one of their ads “you guys have been asking”...erm no u lying witches.. no one is asking about ur bargain bucket tit ....Faeza is always seen with 2 phones so it’s pretty obvs these sad acts make, post there own questions and comments on sc and insta...
Just like Sonia has probably brought her own flowers for her birthday... notice how she didn’t post who they were from... lmao cuz these are just desperate thot hoes who have to stage tit to look like their popular and bless Sonia in her purple Chinaman eBay dress ..it’s just as tacky as all the tit they promote...🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is it a thing with them to pose with flowers fufu did it on her bday too 😂. Bunch of questions incoming how come they don’t any female influencers that come to Dubai that they follow aka the vakili sisters, faryal makhdoom they always meet up with males but don’t meet up with the females 🤔. Also since the mirza twins live in Dubai you’d think they’d be friends they never meet up with them either like do they not try and establish friendships they could pretty easily be friends with any of them and meet up but why don’t they but they do meet any males that come out. Also what they even do all day they could very easily travel back ‘home’ to ‘Kuwait’ but they don’t why not even for a bday?? Also WHY DO THEY HAVE SO MANY PHONES lmao?! Do they send themselves flowers and say it’s from their parents? Why are they still lying about where their from?? Can they please get exposed big time Hilaria Baldwin style 😂 ooo is that why they avoid everyone and that’s why they hardly have any friends?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is it a thing with them to pose with flowers fufu did it on her bday too 😂. Bunch of questions incoming how come they don’t any female influencers that come to Dubai that they follow aka the vakili sisters, faryal makhdoom they always meet up with males but don’t meet up with the females 🤔. Also since the mirza twins live in Dubai you’d think they’d be friends they never meet up with them either like do they not try and establish friendships they could pretty easily be friends with any of them and meet up but why don’t they but they do meet any males that come out. Also what they even do all day they could very easily travel back ‘home’ to ‘Kuwait’ but they don’t why not even for a bday?? Also WHY DO THEY HAVE SO MANY PHONES lmao?! Do they send themselves flowers and say it’s from their parents? Why are they still lying about where their from?? Can they please get exposed big time Hilaria Baldwin style 😂 ooo is that why they avoid everyone and that’s why they hardly have any friends?

Her bday was acc sad to watch going out for sushi in plt with her teeny weeny jacquemus bag we’ve seen 10301000 times. And fyza carrying that cake like??? 😂😂😂no friends, no fam no nothing, quite saddd.

You got it in one ...No one really asks them anything... and they say it it in every one of their ads “you guys have been asking”...erm no u lying witches.. no one is asking about ur bargain bucket tit ....Faeza is always seen with 2 phones so it’s pretty obvs these sad acts make, post there own questions and comments on sc and insta...
Just like Sonia has probably brought her own flowers for her birthday... notice how she didn’t post who they were from... lmao cuz these are just desperate thot hoes who have to stage tit to look like their popular and bless Sonia in her purple Chinaman eBay dress ..it’s just as tacky as all the tit they promote...🤡🤡
That dress is so clapped, what do you expect from someone who thinks prettily little thing and aliepxress dior jewellery is the pinnacle of fashion😂😂😂

But even when she uses the fake accent she always slips up and that Brit Asian accent shines through 😂it’s not even a emirati accent u can tell she’s not a native Arabic speaker. She just sounds stupid af esp when there’s interview from 2 years ago of her faking a London accent, they’ll never be comfortable/confident in themselves.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lmao they carried a whole cake from their apartment to the restaurant so just the two of them can cut and eat it there?! I have second hand embarrassment for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Fact check: I was just at Hermès buying a gift and I DID NOT see any sort of shoe that resembled those very obvious simmi heels they are trying to pass off as Hermès. I also just scoured their website to make sure I’m not wrong and that’s not even their typical style. These women are so so sad. Also I thought the same thing about the cake. Imagine getting a cake that serves AT LEAST 6 people for the 2 of them to lug it all the way to a restaurant just so to take photos. And imagine being 4 and 2 years shy of 30 and not knowing how to drive. What have these two accomplished in aLl ThEiR yEaRs In ThIs InDuStRy? Only thing I can see so far is creating such a pisspoor reputation for themselves and over feeding their cat. Congrats ladies you are pioneers. Oh yea and being Dubai’s first broke porta potties 🎊🍾🎈🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did you see they got a birthday shout out from @prettyfeetgang on insta. Could not be more obvious they are trying to go down the route of selling feet pics!

Doesn’t look like they had much fun on Sonia’s birthday. Again it’s always just them two. A couple of birthday shout outs from people that clearly don’t know them that well. But other than that there’s nothing..no family, no real friends wishing a Happy Birthday..bunches of flowers but no people or notes or cards. No nothing. A load of fancy photos but alone. It’s genuinely quite sad. If they weren’t such liars and horrible people I would feel sorry for them.

I’m sorry too but those supposed Hermes sandals they were both wearing in the lift look awful, real or not. They are really dowdy, or at least they both make the shoes look that way. I can imagine a junkie slipping them on to go down the local shop for some ciggies whilst still in their pjs x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
A bunch of influencers wished Sonia HB and they answered everyone but this one girl emeraldxbeauty who is Pakistani they did not answer. They totally ignore this girl every time she comments on their pics. That’s so mean.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
A bunch of influencers wished Sonia HB and they answered everyone but this one girl emeraldxbeauty who is Pakistani they did not answer. They totally ignore this girl every time she comments on their pics. That’s so mean.
Off topic but emerald beauty is blatantly not fixing her skin cos more spots = more sponsorships.
Her ‘state’ of acne is achievable to clear... probably doesn’t switch her pillow cases or eats tit non stop to encourage more spots.

Reactions: 9
The new feet business 🤮
80,000 or so isn’t exactly viral. She said the same about that tiktok that got around 100,000 views. Not quite viral I’m afraid love.

Someone should direct emeraldxbeauty to this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Off topic but emerald beauty is blatantly not fixing her skin cos more spots = more sponsorships.
Her ‘state’ of acne is achievable to clear... probably doesn’t switch her pillow cases or eats tit non stop to encourage more spots.
Just looked her up bc I didn’t know who she was. I definitely think that is true, she changes her skincare far too regularly which is a big no with severe acne. She could easily get rid of it but it’s clear she’s making her skin suffer for £ instead 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 12
shes so transparent. She’s really just trying to show off that tyga liked her hawk feet
I can guarantee when it’s back to normality and Tyga visits Dubai they will be featured on his new “playboy style”only fans account.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can guarantee when it’s back to normality and Tyga visits Dubai they will be featured on his new “playboy style”only fans account.
Being Kylie isn’t enough for Faeza, she has to take Kylie’s leftovers too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19