Soniaxfyza #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RE: the foot pic.

The pose is so funny, sonyas manly ass feet are spread far apart like she took the pic whilst taking a dump. All of these Middle Eastern foods still probably isn’t agreeing with Sonya n fyza as they miss the biryanis and aloo bazi.

I think she should do female wrestling or something. She’s quite blokey

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jealous girls🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 no one, absolutely no one is jealous of you faeza
Lmfaooooooooo omg I’m dying. Faeza, honey sweetie, no one is jealous of your feet. How pathetic do you sound?! This is why you won’t make it to the top like other Middle Eastern influencers. When was the last time Rania/Dima/Fouz posted about “oh stop being jealous of my feet!!!!”. You witch about the stupidest things but I guess it suits you. When you don’t have a proper job, education - this is what you spend your time getting mad at.
Thanks for the free entertainment 🥰

• Haha
they both know a lot of people have found the threads here and are trying to play it off. Faeza wants to show everyone just how much she doesn’t care but bringing up any topic we mention here 🤭 influencers in Dubai with a lesser following are being sponsored by designer luxury brands even Dima’s sister released her own mascara. Meanwhile sonia and faeza are talking 3 years to perfect their supposed makeup line. Mskeena feet pics 😂😂😂 and rhinestone Sean John I’m dying it’s so chavy. Susu loves squatting so her can try to make her ass look bigger with her tongue out. I’m sure we’re all so jealous of what they’ve got going on 😌 faeza’s other other other other private Instagram talking about Islam and then telling a girl to enjoy being a “4th wife in your religion not mine??” Astigfirullah I told you their deen has always been a prop to them. Ramadan is in a few months they’ll throw an abaya and a shayla and burn BuKhOor. Lost mentally ill women in their big ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Go on the insta page @sickmadetv & u will see a post of faezas toes (ew), expose them in the comments if u like 👍 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Go on the insta page @sickmadetv & u will see a post of faezas toes (ew), expose them in the comments if u like 👍 😂
Stoop 🤣🤣🤣they will submit their pics to any account for clout. Now Susu will cover her face with her hand and try to send it to an Arab outfit account 🤢

• Haha
Apparently Faeza lOvEs bollywood movies according to her story, I think she puts these posts up on purpose to bait people into asking her questions or cuss her about her lies about ethnicity so she can quickly block them 😹

Reactions: 10
Stoop 🤣🤣🤣they will submit their pics to any account for clout. Now Susu will cover her face with her hand and try to send it to an Arab outfit account 🤢
They legit doing it for clout 😂😂 all that work on their faces yet their gross feet bringing in attention lmaoooo 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol u all missed something with that pic who’s ever feet those belong to they’ve got an extra toe aka polydactyl toes. Also can we stop talking about her clapped feet. We’ve established she’s ugly on the inside as well as the outside, seeing this thread derailed probably makes them feel relief.

4127CB2C-1243-4CB3-961A-62EFB5BDD81E.jpeg
Someone said their parents are cousins and the anatomical deformities are proving that right 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Lol u all missed something with that pic who’s ever feet those belong to they’ve got an extra toe aka polydactyl toes. Also can we stop talking about her clapped feet. We’ve established she’s ugly on the inside as well as the outside, seeing this thread derailed probably makes them feel relief.

View attachment 361832Someone said their parents are cousins and the anatomical deformities are proving that right 😂
yeah I agree, whatever happened to that user talking about susu/fufu having 2 brothers?? Need details

Reactions: 8
Is that their direct line for Potiental clients?? I do not know how to explain this but sonia looks like she takes it up the ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She really hates the UK lot it’s because they know the true extent of her lies and don’t let her forget it 😂😂 wasnt she pretending to be Latina in the very beginning of her jungle of lies?
Exactly most of her "haters" are from the UK because we know the turth and it was so funny when the girl messaged her saying people in the UK are jelaous and can't make it when her beloved sonia and fyza tried doing the same to get out the ghetto alum rock :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Would be funny if someone calls the number and sets up a meeting with undercover cameras to expose the hell out of these two whores.
[/
Is that their direct line for Potiental clients?? I do not know how to explain this but sonia looks like she takes it up the ass.
It is definitely a personal number. I just added it to my contacts and searched it on WhatsApp. It came up and she was online aswel 😂
Ask her how much all night 🤣

She really hates the UK lot it’s because they know the true extent of her lies and don’t let her forget it 😂😂 wasnt she pretending to be Latina in the very beginning of her jungle of lies?
Her third eye is not blind to this thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13