Soniaxfyza #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don’t even have such a name belhasa..they look Indian too..I hate when people are ashamed of who they are like what’s wrong be proud, but the nationality really gasses some people up
All his kids look pure Indian, even though they pretend to be half Indian from the moms side and half arab from pimp daddy belhassa. Yes I was trying to find the origins of the Arabian belhassa tribe 🤣

Reactions: 2
All his kids look pure Indian, even though they pretend to be half Indian from the moms side and half arab from pimp daddy belhassa. Yes I was trying to find the origins of the Arabian belhassa tribe 🤣
I’m Emirati and asked other Emiratis to correct me if I’m wrong and they’re like we don’t have such a name lol

Reactions: 2
Exactly that’s what I was thinking a few of them ik, and firstly the sisters look nothing like they could be from the part of the world😂 turk Cypriots are known for being light olive skinned, light colour hair eyes etc...
I've never known one Pakistani woman married to a white guy in the UK

Statistically 8% of Pakistani men for third generation marry out and 4% of Pakistani women for third generation

35% of black women and 25% of Arab women marry out

Also princess diana, Britney spears, Jemima goldsmith, Lauren booth, kamaliya all dated Pakistani guys in Britain

Zayn Malik is a Pakistani British sensation with 1 billion followers

Even English Defense League sisters like Tommy Robinson date Pakistanis

Look at Jeannette who is his sister.