Soniaxfyza #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really hates the UK lot it’s because they know the true extent of her lies and don’t let her forget it 😂😂 wasnt she pretending to be Latina in the very beginning of her jungle of lies?
Her 3rd eye is blind yet she stalks tf outta these threads. You live off the very little attention you get susu and fufu. Don’t flatter yourselves. The teens that give you attention don’t know any better and don’t know your nasty lies.
I have never seen a successful influencer spend so much time on “haters”, there’s a reason why they’re successful and these clowns aren’t... :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She really hates the UK lot it’s because they know the true extent of her lies and don’t let her forget it 😂😂 wasnt she pretending to be Latina in the very beginning of her jungle of lies?
Should have posted that to her private account not her main. I’m sure potential reputable brands that is 😂🤭 get a glimpse of what dealing with Soniaxfyza is like. Imagine a luxury brand debating on offering them an endorsement stumbles upon that ? Tanked her own career.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the singing to Miami band for me😂😩she doesn’t even know the words ya5iiiiiii fyza ur cringe on another level 😂

Childish music for a childish 29 year old

Ummm I don’t know maybe..it’s because we all know u give Joanne the scammer a run for her money and your mother/father tongue is URDU yet you never speak one word of it.. honestly she reminds me of laili mirza who likes to throw azizam and other Farsi expressions on the end of her sentences to give her some kind of validity?! I just wish the (minority) of Pakistanis who are self haters could see how nice their culture is, there’s no need to be a fake you know it’s a bit pathetic in this day and age.

584462DB-EC94-4730-A654-E51516463F0A.png
Abeggg UzMa shut her mouth defending someone who is her people literally 😂 we don’t envy them of their life at alllllll. I’m very comfortable and happy with my life and living in my own skin🥰😘❤ “Make it”?? I’m confused what have they made out of themselves? Someone explain pls genuine question.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
At least fufu is smart enough to not call out arab girls while being a guest in UAE for the time being. OnLy Uk GiRls HaTe Us okay scammer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Anyone seen/heard about the hiliaria Baldwin scandal and her lying about being Spanish it’s just making me think of susu and fufu again and again 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s the singing to Miami band for me😂😩she doesn’t even know the words ya5iiiiiii fyza ur cringe on another level 😂

Childish music for a childish 29 year old

Ummm I don’t know maybe..it’s because we all know u give Joanne the scammer a run for her money and your mother/father tongue is URDU yet you never speak one word of it.. honestly she reminds me of laili mirza who likes to throw azizam and other Farsi expressions on the end of her sentences to give her some kind of validity?! I just wish the (minority) of Pakistanis who are self haters could see how nice their culture is, there’s no need to be a fake you know it’s a bit pathetic in this day and age.

View attachment 363029Abeggg UzMa shut her mouth defending someone who is her people literally 😂 we don’t envy them of their life at alllllll. I’m very comfortable and happy with my life and living in my own skin🥰😘❤ “Make it”?? I’m confused what have they made out of themselves? Someone explain pls genuine question.
Lmfaooooo to susu/fufu who clearly read these threads:

faking an ethnicity, disowned by your own family, pretending your looks are all NaTuRaL, and everyone to call you out on your bullshit are just “jealous haters”, uh yeah, jealous of what? Your aliexpress ads, buying your followers and predatory behavior? And all of that has left you an unstable “career”, no friends, 0 quality brand deals and the whole world already knowing the truth about your Pakistani background. But sure, we are soo jealous of you... if that’s what helps you sleep at night. How pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
i find it hilarious how fyza keeps complaining about the cold and pretending like she cant stand it considering the fact that she was born and lived her whole life in the UK which is 100 times more colder than UAE. uae winter's feel like summers for those who grew up in europe. she's trying so hard to convince people that she's a khaleeji who is so used to the heat that she cant stand 26 degrees celcius weather
To be fair, she’s not lying about the cold. I live in the UAE and these winter months are horribly bitter. Right now, I’m under my duvet with a hot water bottle. UK has a central heating system which is why the cold seems less harsh.

Reactions: 9
If she doesn't care about what people say (like she claims) then why all the mental breakdowns on her private?? Why does she keep addressing rumours about surgery and how people from the UK hate them. If I have never lied about anything and see people just as jealous then I would just let it be and focus on what important like career. But the fact she keeps addressing it proves that she is bothered.

Fyza hun the UK girls are bad witches that are not afraid of hurting your feelings by stating the truth. You are angry because they won't stop. And believe me we won't stop until you admit to all your lies and deception.

Claiming sonia never had surgery, maybe in that photo but she looks like a complete different person now so how is that natural? How can you go from fat big stomach no waist and round in shape overall to a tiny waist and big ass. My personal trainer claims that is simply not possible without the aid of surgery. You can tone up with exercise but you can't transfer fat into other areas.

This is what surgery can achieve and you are only exercising to keep up the results. If anyone is toxic its you by portraying you are born perfect and making teenagers belive your lies.

Example of what surgery can achieve:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lolololololol. Fyza babes, you finally took my advice! However, I’m going to need you to credit me for advice mkay pumpkin? Because we all know you read our posts here.

BE8426B1-0CDA-4E1C-8BE1-F0449D963E6C.jpeg

And her followers telling her how much she’d love Puerto Rico and how’s she fit right in, as a woman from the island I can say NO THEY WILL NOT. They will get their mfn asses beat. Yes mami , come to the island. Pretend to be Latina, be culture vultures here and run your mouths as wrecklessly as you do. Please please please I’m fkn begging you. I genuinely can not stand their obsession with Latino/as. Just stick to your own thing. Because what she’s doing with my culture isn’t appreciating my culture is appropriating it because she thinks it makes her sexy and more exotic which is appropriation. It’s repulsive that she hates her culture so much that she has to eat off other cultural plates to seem unique or cool.

I love her tough girl talk. “I do what I want I say what want” yea behind a fkn computer. I GUARANTEE YOU YOU 👏🏽 WILL 👏🏽 NEVER 👏🏽 BE 👏🏽 THAT 👏🏽 BOLD 👏🏽 IN 👏🏽 REAL 👏🏽 LIFE 👏🏽
this Ho needs to be dragged for real.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Exactly, these two could never be bold in real life. Someone could say one thing about who they really are and they would be floored because it’s true. They are tangled in their own web of lies. It’s quite funny really, to watch it slowly unravel. I’m not sure what makes them think that no one will ever find out.

The crystals on their story gave me a good laugh. I’m guessing that was Faeza. “If you want to know how I stay so calm and positive it’s this crystal” - sorry?! Is she talking about someone else?! She’s anything but calm and positive on her private page (that still has ‘15k’ followers or whatever it is) and their other pages too. What world is she living in where she thinks she portrays herself as calm and positive?

That accent of hers too, I will never get over. I think even if I didn’t know they were from the U.K. etc, I would still be puzzled over that accent. I know what she is trying to go for but I’ve known a few people over the years with a mixed accent due to studying in other countries but never has it sounded anything like that. With them it honestly does sound like what it is - putting on an accent. God, how exhausting.

On a separate note, Faeza now has literally the exact same hair colour as me. To a T. That I’ve had for years. I’m aware it’s nothing different or special btw. It’s just funny that she claims she started the trend on this hair colour etc. More likely she’s been stalking my Instagram. Lol.

If she doesn't care about what people say (like she claims) then why all the mental breakdowns on her private?? Why does she keep addressing rumours about surgery and how people from the UK hate them. If I have never lied about anything and see people just as jealous then I would just let it be and focus on what important like career. But the fact she keeps addressing it proves that she is bothered.

Fyza hun the UK girls are bad witches that are not afraid of hurting your feelings by stating the truth. You are angry because they won't stop. And believe me we won't stop until you admit to all your lies and deception.

Claiming sonia never had surgery, maybe in that photo but she looks like a complete different person now so how is that natural? How can you go from fat big stomach no waist and round in shape overall to a tiny waist and big ass. My personal trainer claims that is simply not possible without the aid of surgery. You can tone up with exercise but you can't transfer fat into other areas.

This is what surgery can achieve and you are only exercising to keep up the results. If anyone is toxic its you by portraying you are born perfect and making teenagers belive your lies.

Example of what surgery can achieve:
Your PT is right, it isn’t possible to achieve without surgery unless you are naturally built that way, in which case you’re likely to look like that without having to train. Certainly you can work on specific areas, but again unless you already have that body shape it’s not going to make a huge difference, however much you train. Good on your PT for saying it like it is, I see so many PTs on Instagram making young women think certain things are achievable when they just aren’t unless you’re already born that way or you go down the surgery route. It’s obvious they have both had lipo or similar. Anyone that gets it always ends up with that same ‘look’. I’m not really sure what it is but you can nearly always tell whether it’s natural or they’ve had some help.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Looooool it’s like they have to switch ethnicities every 3 years or something😂😂😂

2E17ADA9-06C9-4FB8-88D6-AE7EA563ECEA.png
Fyza habibti they’re not rumours, it’s beyond that they’re facts. Anyone could easily pull up your past and current addresses who lived there, your voting registration etc. As a British citizen you have to state all of your adresses in and out of the country. Spoiler alert: there’s no address for Kuwait :) even your own auntie baited you guys out😂

752A9EAD-3FFE-45B2-96D7-51EC3F7BD8B5.png
D169F147-8FFF-400A-AE03-D1BB338C85AD.jpeg
738A8998-B483-4A83-989E-4F7203FB537C.jpeg
Whatever helps you sleep better at night Fyza x

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Looooool it’s like they have to switch ethnicities every 3 years or something😂😂😂

View attachment 363516Fyza habibti they’re not rumours, it’s beyond that they’re facts. Anyone could easily pull up your past and current addresses who lived there, your voting registration etc. As a British citizen you have to state all of your adresses in and out of the country. Spoiler alert: there’s no address for Kuwait :) even your own auntie baited you guys out😂

View attachment 363549View attachment 363550View attachment 363551Whatever helps you sleep better at night Fyza x
Hahaha. How can they argue with a BOARD certified MD?!!! 😂😂😂😂 game over

• Haha

View attachment 363516Fyza habibti they’re not rumours, it’s beyond that they’re facts. Anyone could easily pull up your past and current addresses who lived there, your voting registration etc. As a British citizen you have to state all of your adresses in and out of the country. Spoiler alert: there’s no address for Kuwait :) even your own auntie baited you guys out😂

View attachment 363549View attachment 363550View attachment 363551Whatever helps you sleep better at night Fyza x
Erm these 2 witches dont sleep clearly... the times they post 🤷🏼‍♀️ Its literally 3.30am in Dubai when they are posting this... i totally get it might have been a video they saved from earlier but to get up an post it? I am baffled... what a sad, pathetic life they are portraying.. i get its your birthday and heck celebrate all week if you have to.. but this is just rock bottom... its just susu again on her lonesome with her fame hungry sister grinding down like some THOT.. nobody is jealous of this life you are living... all you are doing is adding to the unrealistic beauty standard that is out there... the pair of them are just grotesque to say the least... their snapchat is just full of humble brags and fyza constantly addressing so called haters...followed by ads for products only god knows who buys into? the questions people ask or they answer to are sooo repetitive followed by more humble brags and it makes me think who even writes to someone like this.. no normal person would ask a so called influencer this sort of stuff.. i feel its all made up at this point.. lets face it their bodies, lives... morals are...why not the rest

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Erm these 2 witches dont sleep clearly... the times they post 🤷🏼‍♀️ Its literally 3.30am in Dubai when they are posting this... i totally get it might have been a video they saved from earlier but to get up an post it? I am baffled... what a sad, pathetic life they are portraying.. i get its your birthday and heck celebrate all week if you have to.. but this is just rock bottom... its just susu again on her lonesome with her fame hungry sister grinding down like some THOT.. nobody is jealous of this life you are living... all you are doing is adding to the unrealistic beauty standard that is out there... the pair of them are just grotesque to say the least... their snapchat is just full of humble brags and fyza constantly addressing so called haters...followed by ads for products only god knows who buys into? the questions people ask or they answer to are sooo repetitive followed by more humble brags and it makes me think who even writes to someone like this.. no normal person would ask a so called influencer this sort of stuff.. i feel its all made up at this point.. lets face it their bodies, lives... morals are...why not the rest
It’s clear they don’t sleep, I mean hell I wouldn’t too if people were talking about the real me on the internet😂 Fyza should consider getting her tear trough done bc those racoon eyes come from the lurking here.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They posted this on their Snapchat and I had to double take. That’s a keratin extension stand in Sonia’s “all natural” hair lmao I had to sharpen the image to make sure and it defo is. Lmao
9984AEF6-5769-4593-81A6-26D22FDCB8E7.jpeg

0F653AA2-30C0-47A4-B763-6028D73A902F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They posted this on their Snapchat and I had to double take. That’s a keratin extension stand in Sonia’s “all natural” hair lmao I had to sharpen the image to make sure and it defo is. Lmao
View attachment 364225
View attachment 364224
Gumball is probably the only thing keeping them sane🤣🤣 their cat is such a fat fuk, god bless him it’s not even his fault😭😭😭😭looooool I own a Himalayan and she’s never in her 5 years of existing been that weight 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just seen the latest story. Faeza has changed her accent again?! She’s trying to perfect it but it’s not working! Did anyone peep the ‘as we know feet are an art form’ and then advertising socks. The other day posting their feet loads. Pretty obvious what they are trying to do! Tryna rake in those customers with a foot fetish cause they lost a sponsor

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone feel like Fyza is trying to imitate Anccy Twinkle’s voice? https://youtube.com/c/AnncyTwinkle
I used to watch her some time ago and she seems very nice. She’s also from Dubai and I believe due to her Indian heritage, has a strong Indian accent mixed with something else I can’t identify. When comparing her voice with Fyza’s, I can hear the similarities. Only me?
For example here at the beginning of this video:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No way did she wear this for her birthday
I wouldn’t be surprised if she just wore it for a pic and went back to the apartment lol they have no friends to celebrate with and no rappers in town to thot for.

• Haha