Soniaxfyza #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now that I watched the tutorial, I’m more convinced than ever that sonia is mentally challenged. The long pauses between words? Doesn’t forget the weird childish pose she keeps doing with the peace sign and pout?😂😂😂😂!!والله غرييييبببة

View attachment 355397

Why did it take her like 7 minutes to explain a quick crappy hair gel? 😂 They’re both actually wierdos.
For me it was when said .. “I can EVEN make baby hairs, wtf does that mean.. like make it make sense. So not only is she a dopey mare... she can’t speak in coherent sentences either. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For me it was when said .. “I can EVEN make baby hairs, wtf does that mean.. like make it make sense. So not only is she a dopey mare... she can’t speak in coherent sentences either. 🙄
Bruh💀she’s a dumbfuck, looks like brain cells said adios along with her integrity.

BCC36D09-8EBB-4CEE-A768-2236E3E23978.jpeg
36DE68C0-91FB-4249-AE2D-DCCAB18FB859.jpeg

When the filter comes off and you look like your old self😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Is she in a “relationship” with this one like she is with her “husband” tupac or just Astro projecting/hallucinating it all?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she in a “relationship” with this one like she is with her “husband” tupac or just Astro projecting/hallucinating it all?
waaaaaait....is this something she’s legit claiming? Or is she joking? she won’t accept my request in her private so I can’t watch her melt downs or her lies

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ohhhhhh 💩. She never capable of a relationship the human being have. But what she doing in creating a scene and play victim. He is an ordinary kid. Nobody except fyza die for him i guess. I know them like years and all she has been doing is. Putting a guy on ig and then complain about other girls. She has really issue about religion and girl. All snap question and answer part is full of muslim girls family complain and fyza answer like she is some authority 💩 and she complain girls who is stealing her guy. First question is does he know anything about the relationship with u fyza ? And are all the girls waiting to steal your guy. The problem is you fyza. If guy always prefer another 1 you should check yourself.

Reactions: 9
waaaaaait....is this something she’s legit claiming? Or is she joking? she won’t accept my request in her private so I can’t watch her melt downs or her lies
yeah it was pretty odd. It was covered on the 3rd thread on GG. But Faeza claims she can time travel with Astro projection because her chakras or 3rd eye is open or some delusion...some kind of thing those involved in witchcraft talk about. But she posted a picture of tupac and a little girl and said it was her husband and daughter because he’s a Gemini and her ideal man.. and 6 years flew by so fast when you time travel 🤔 it honestly looked like a cry for help.

It’s unsettling that Faeza used her platform to encourage girls most of them young and impressionable to her private page. Where she encourages Muslim girls to date outside their faith and to live their life astigfirullah. She tells the fairytale that her parents know all about her lifestyle and support it. Sometimes she slips up and posts something insane to her main account and gets upset at the outcry because her finsta account followers think she’s a riot and encourage this behavior.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Why is she being do rude and defensive when people ask her where her dior necklace is from?
does she really think they look so classy that their followers would automatically assume its real 🤣🤣🤣

People are simply seeing through your bulshit and want to know what seller it is on ali express or what black market stall sold you it.
No class or manners in their case.

• Haha
Lmao she really went on a mini rant about her so called “friend” following her “man” on IG.
Lol is she for real? She is claiming some guy that doesn’t even know her? bleeping weird, she’s almost 30 years old. I wondered what the caption on their last photo was referring to. Could anyone that follows her private account post more of her meltdowns etc on here? She isn’t accepting anyone on that account anymore. Don’t know why, I think she actually enjoys being controversial. Likes the attention.

Reactions: 10
Lol is she for real? She is claiming some guy that doesn’t even know her? bleeping weird, she’s almost 30 years old. I wondered what the caption on their last photo was referring to. Could anyone that follows her private account post more of her meltdowns etc on here? She isn’t accepting anyone on that account anymore. Don’t know why, I think she actually enjoys being controversial. Likes the attention.
Faeza at this point is beyond! whether she does it for attention, or whether she really is a literal thick witch, which I think we can all agree on it’s the latter ..On Sc she asked guys to comment their thoughts about astrology..one commented saying it’s haram, then she had a rant “why are u following girls on SC ...just because religion allows you to have 4 wives”....or something completely irrelevant, to what he’s said to her! I can’t even be bothered to ss it, cuz the response was so fking stupid. She’s a dumb fk of the highest order! And claiming some guy who has never acknowledged her was her bf... 🙄😂 she’s an absolute loon.I mean at this point, even her cosmic signs and astrology must be telling her, bab sit the fk down .... cuz ur one crazy ass witch and uve got no future and no man!🙄

this is the latest post haha
😂😂😂😂 she’s already tried that! Clearly no man in Dubai, wants to see her dusty old dirty ass and their def not willing to pay her, if they have ...that’s why she pushing Pret A Manger 😂and her £1 bargain bucket buys😂 to get those dirhams! Crazy witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Lmao she really went on a mini rant about her so called “friend” following her “man” on IG.
Also why does she always go for rappers that look like kids. He only looks about 20. There’s been a number of times now where she’s been showing off these guys she’s into and they are all SO young. Remember that time she posted a guy and she said ‘I can’t wait til he is 18’. Disgusting and predatory

• Sick
  • Heart
Also why does she always go for rappers that look like kids. He only looks about 20. There’s been a number of times now where she’s been showing off these guys she’s into and they are all SO young. Remember that time she posted a guy and she said ‘I can’t wait til he is 18’. Disgusting and predatory
It’s standard predatory behaviour to go after someone who is much younger, naive and as inexperienced as you. Fyzas obsession with late teen rappers is creepy as hell, bare in mind these rappers are younger than her younger brother. How can anyone look at that tit and think oh yeah that’s my type. Esp at her big ol age, atleast others like dabz thot within their age group.

Edit: Lool if she really said that about a 17 year old why isn’t she being labelled a pedô?? Double standards 🤢

8A27AA3F-0E4F-40CF-B8B6-9268C36C4C87.png
Nah I can’t with this one, she’s officially done out🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
It’s standard predatory behaviour to go after someone who is much younger, naive and as inexperienced as you. Fyzas obsession with late teen rappers is creepy as hell, bare in mind these rappers are younger than her younger brother. How can anyone look at that tit and think oh yeah that’s my type. Esp at her big ol age, atleast others like dabz thot within their age group.

Edit: Lool if she really said that about a 17 year old why isn’t she being labelled a pedô?? Double standards 🤢

View attachment 356396Nah I can’t with this one, she’s officially done out🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I think the screenshot of it was possibly posted on GG but it wasn’t that long ago..basically a number of people called her a pweirdo and a predator and she saw it (because obviously they read GG too) and she was FUMING on her private account but she couldn’t say what it was about because then everyone would know all of their lies. She’s a predator at the very least. As someone of a pretty similar age to her, I think it’s absolutely vile that she would even think of young BOYS like that..if my friends ever spoke about a 17 year old like that I would call them tf out and vice versa. It’s just utterly disgusting.

And now apparently she fancies her dad?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lol tryna make it seem like her friends have met her dad even if they have why would u agree with her that her dad’s beautiful. If my friend was telling me she wishes she could go on a date with her dad when he was younger because he was a ‘beautiful man’ I’d be like wth? Seriously this girl is only proving how crazy and sick she is honestly she’s such a freak why would you be comfortable saying anything like that. Reminds me of Donald trump saying he’d defo date his daughter if she wasn’t his daughter 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Lol tryna make it seem like her friends have met her dad even if they have would u agree with her that her dad’s beautiful. If my friend was telling me she wishes she could go on a date with her dad when he was younger because he was a ‘beautiful man’ I’d be like wth? Seriously this girl is only proving how crazy and sick she is honestly she’s such a freak why would you be comfortable saying anything like that. Reminds me of Donald trump saying he’d defo date his daughter if she wasn’t his daughter 🤢
Honestly, typical attention seeking post..she’s such a loser, ratchet hoe🤮And ur right, the funniest thing in that post is her claiming she has friends 😂😂😂 the only friends she has, are the psychotic voices..living inside her own head! 😑

• Haha
These girls are lost causes. I recently started following them on Snapchat & gave them the benefit of the doubt regardless of what I’ve read. I replied to one of their snapchat stories as fyza attacked some guy (for literally no reason) & insulted him regarding the 4 wives ruling in Islam. As she’s previously admitted she’s Muslim, I thought I’d give her some friendly advice about astrology being a form of shirk in Islam and that she should be careful. I kid you not, I messaged her with the UTMOST respect and she hit me back with this: - “don’t put me in your category. I don’t believe what you believe. You believe in hatred and are 1 of 4 wives. Keep your belief to youself and stop forcing it onto me”. I wish their followers saw through their little facade because it seems they’re bigots as well as embarrassments. We’ll see how far she gets following the stars or whatever bullshit she believes in.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
These girls are lost causes. I recently started following them on Snapchat & gave them the benefit of the doubt regardless of what I’ve read. I replied to one of their snapchat stories as fyza attacked some guy (for literally no reason) & insulted him regarding the 4 wives ruling in Islam. As she’s previously admitted she’s Muslim, I thought I’d give her some friendly advice about astrology being a form of shirk in Islam and that she should be careful. I kid you not, I messaged her with the UTMOST respect and she hit me back with this: - “don’t put me in your category. I don’t believe what you believe. You believe in hatred and are 1 of 4 wives. Keep your belief to youself and stop forcing it onto me”. I wish their followers saw through their little facade because it seems they’re bigots as well as embarrassments. We’ll see how far she gets following the stars or whatever bullshit she believes in.
If anyone’s forcing ideologies onto anyone it’s both of them with their astrology woke 6th eye time travelling I can see my dead relatives selves. I wouldn’t take anything she says seriously as she’s a little unhinged. The furthest they will ever go is to Starbucks, whilst their peers are now millionaires 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15