Soniaxfyza #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what they are going to do for money once their looks have faded? Nearly 30 and never had a proper relationship that isn't with each other! How embarrassing?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These girls are lost causes. I recently started following them on Snapchat & gave them the benefit of the doubt regardless of what I’ve read. I replied to one of their snapchat stories as fyza attacked some guy (for literally no reason) & insulted him regarding the 4 wives ruling in Islam. As she’s previously admitted she’s Muslim, I thought I’d give her some friendly advice about astrology being a form of shirk in Islam and that she should be careful. I kid you not, I messaged her with the UTMOST respect and she hit me back with this: - “don’t put me in your category. I don’t believe what you believe. You believe in hatred and are 1 of 4 wives. Keep your belief to youself and stop forcing it onto me”. I wish their followers saw through their little facade because it seems they’re bigots as well as embarrassments. We’ll see how far she gets following the stars or whatever bullshit she believes in.
She said you’re forcing ideologies? Is the same girl that basically forces her followers to think some teen boys are her boyfriend???😂😂😂😂

anyways, it goes to show how truly lost these bimbos are in black holes. The world is casually laughing at them and they think they’re these strong independent women? She needs to get out of here with this “I’m better than you cus I don’t follow Islam” bullshit. Faeza- ads won’t save you from the questions Allah will ask. A follower kindly reached out to you to inform of you of your sin/astrology and they did so privately, to hit them back with such disrespect is sooo ugly and uncalled for. You’re a mean witch and it ain’t cute sis. Go find a real job, or is letting men tit on you good enough?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She said you’re forcing ideologies? Is the same girl that basically think some teen boys are her boyfriend???😂😂😂😂

anyways, it goes to show how truly lost these bimbos are in black holes. The world is casually laughing at them and they think they’re these strong independent women? She needs to get out of here with this “I’m better than you cus I don’t follow Islam” bullshit. Faeza- ads won’t save you from the questions Allah will ask. A follower kindly reached out to you to inform of you of your sin/astrology and they did so privately, to hit them back with such disrespect is sooo ugly and uncalled for. You’re a mean witch and it ain’t cute sis. Go find a real job, or is letting men tit on you good enough?
For real! The worst part is, I gave her my salaam & told her I meant no disrespect. Any woman with an ounce of class wouldn’t respond the way she did. I can’t believe people like this exist. If she’s dropped Islam then God help her because she’s gonna need all the help she can get. & They’re hardly independent when all they do is depend on making a living off being wannabe Kim & Kylie’s. Smh. Also is she actually dating this Puerto Rican guy or is she just delusional?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
If her dad is so beautiful why did she and her sister have to botch their faces and bodies? They got it from their mama ?🥴😂 I guarantee you when these 2 rats are spotted out people are like oh look it’s the crazy sisters 🤭 you guys men are keeping them around for the endless free entertainment. lil Fay is just wishing she can get into her time machine and add incest to the long list of degenerate behavior. I heard a rumor there’s big money for threesomes with sisters 🤢🤢 she probably already crossed that bridge.

• Haha
  • Sick
If her dad is so beautiful why did she and her sister have to botch their faces and bodies? They got it from their mama ?🥴😂 I guarantee you when these 2 rats are spotted out people are like oh look it’s the crazy sisters 🤭 you guys men are keeping them around for the endless free entertainment. lil Fay is just wishing she can get into her time machine and add incest to the long list of degenerate behavior. I heard a rumor there’s big money for threesomes with sisters 🤢🤢 she probably already crossed that bridge.
The rumour make sense these rats can do these. Fyza seems so masculune even if she tries hard to seem cute little girl but it doesnt work. Sharing same bed blaming girls being lesbian. 🐀 beyond disgusting.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
They have been in dubai for a few years now. It is saturated with (real) Arab influences that are actually super successful. If they were just a little bit likeable they would be in the same circle and always hanging out, getting big deal brands, etc. But I don't see them hanging out with any and no one has ever claimed them as a friend or even acquaintance. I believe the influencing circle definitely know the truth about these two lying hoes that tried to make it by claiming they are Arab.
I'm just waiting for one of the influencers to speak out publicly about them and end them for good and send them packing back to Birmingham to their oh so beautiful open minded trash of a dad that didn't teach his daughters manners or integrity.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
These girls are lost causes. I recently started following them on Snapchat & gave them the benefit of the doubt regardless of what I’ve read. I replied to one of their snapchat stories as fyza attacked some guy (for literally no reason) & insulted him regarding the 4 wives ruling in Islam. As she’s previously admitted she’s Muslim, I thought I’d give her some friendly advice about astrology being a form of shirk in Islam and that she should be careful. I kid you not, I messaged her with the UTMOST respect and she hit me back with this: - “don’t put me in your category. I don’t believe what you believe. You believe in hatred and are 1 of 4 wives. Keep your belief to youself and stop forcing it onto me”. I wish their followers saw through their little facade because it seems they’re bigots as well as embarrassments. We’ll see how far she gets following the stars or whatever bullshit she believes in.
Don’t be offended by these psychopaths. There’s nothing religious or sanctified about them. They live in a Muslim country... to open their legs for anyone who throws a few dirhams at them.. or let’s them live in a flat rent free.. they have no morals, class or dignity there actions are that of any other.. chav or dirty sket u see living in some council estate...and trust me the arse end of Birmingham they originate from, is what’s.. embedded in them ...they may be living in Dubai but you can’t get that hoodrat mentality out of them. Trash hoes is what they are and always will be and they don’t hide it either.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Quick check shows 33% of their followers are fake lmao they are buying followers now more than ever to try get more paid ads and make up for the unsubs. No one signed up to watch bootleg qvc on their stories.
1CE9D37E-4500-476A-8976-3AC379217981.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
17C72EBD-F051-428C-9479-A40F8309AC81.jpeg

The caption on this slayed me “I’m your ultimate fantasy”. With a photo like this? I don’t think so girl. Tryna be Hot Girl Meg or some tit and failing massively. Terrible photo. Love how this is clearly the best one taken too (in this pose), it’s a blurry one so the rest must have been even worse. Makes me cringe. Her style, everything about her is so boring, she is exactly like Kim but Kim from a few years ago when joggers and strappy tops with heels were still in fashion. I think she thinks sticking her tongue out and making a peace sign gives her a personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 347834View attachment 347835View attachment 347836View attachment 347837View attachment 347838View attachment 347839View attachment 347840View attachment 347841View attachment 347842 Marshalla Hala put it perfectly. She interviewed her adopted son from Bangladesh/Sri lanka and raised him to be proud of his heritage despite being raised by Emirates. Soniaxfyza are known Arab frauds and that’s why no one wants to give them work anymore.
can i please get the link to this xx

Reactions: 4
View attachment 358762

The caption on this slayed me “I’m your ultimate fantasy”. With a photo like this? I don’t think so girl. Tryna be Hot Girl Meg or some tit and failing massively. Terrible photo. Love how this is clearly the best one taken too (in this pose), it’s a blurry one so the rest must have been even worse. Makes me cringe. Her style, everything about her is so boring, she is exactly like Kim but Kim from a few years ago when joggers and strappy tops with heels were still in fashion. I think she thinks sticking her tongue out and making a peace sign gives her a personality.
Lmao, the only people this caption is applicable to is her fake followers because no one in their right mind would consider her as their ‘ultimate fantasy’, it’s so tacky 🤦🏻‍♀️ they really believe they’re instagram baddies but the truth is that they try way too hard to be effortlessly sexy/cool & it really shows. It’s so damn cringey.

Reactions: 13
Actually having picture like that showing ass and her tongue. She explain her only talent and give job desciription. Simple. How sad to see a muslim girl like that.

Attachments

• Sick
can i please get the link to this xx
Here :

it’s a really insightful interview

Quick check shows 33% of their followers are fake lmao they are buying followers now more than ever to try get more paid ads and make up for the unsubs. No one signed up to watch bootleg qvc on their stories.
View attachment 358744
330k plus fake followers lmao, I swear Instagram has a policy where they can permanently ban an account that has a large fake following? Why tf is their engagement rate so low😂😂😂😂😂😩they are actual frauds.

• Haha
  • Heart
EA82F577-A3CA-4831-972C-3FBFEF526734.jpeg
E618F69E-F436-4DD6-A84E-5E713DC3D468.jpeg
“aLhAmDelAh 3La kEL 7aL” hmmm, but I thought you’re not into Islam anymore Fyza?
*visits horse stand one time* *takes picture * *doesn’t show face * *edits fake tan skin = congratulations you are now a 16 year old kuwaitiya🤝🥳الف مبروك فيزة يا بعد عمري انتييييييي❤🇰🇼🇰🇼🇰🇼🇰🇼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The numbers look so dodgy they suddenly gaining out of nowhere make it make sense lol 😂 the only explanation I have is they’re buying and @Nunu_al3nzy low engagement literally proves fake followers they barely ever get 50k+ likes yet they have 1.2 MIL followers lmaooo😂
LMFAO 10,000 in one day?!!!! The desperation reeks 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10