Soniaxfyza #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I don’t get it why they’re always posting their feet but then like ew idk why men sexualise it. No one wants to see your feet stop posting them 😂🤢. Maybe it’s just me but I hate feet lol 😂

How can a anyone find fyzas feet attractive. Her second toe is literally LONGER than her big toe I mean wtf😂😂😂I knew she was a different breed😩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This wackjob Fyza is confidently stating that Lunay (popular Spanish rapper) is her boyfriend lol...... yet he does not follow her, comment on her photos, or give her the time of day. This girl is delusional beyond words, she contradicts herself every second, everyone in the uae knows they are nasty frauds and cannot go anywhere alone because they are scared. They act so tough on Instagram but never will say this to anyone’s face and they run. I would love one of them to approach me and tell me I’m jealous of them so I can slap them back to Birmingham

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm really curious what work they do. (I'm new)
They always emphasize how hard they work like in their makeup line that's been long gone.
Ew she wreaks of self-importance. To answer your question, Fyza used to freelance in the uk and uae. But she stopped because her skills are outdated. Currently, they push Z-list prouducts from companies that have no reputation probably scam their customers. Neither of them knows what it’s like to “work hard” they are not heart surgeons or lawyers. All they do is take selfies, facetune and upload. They contribute absolutely nothing to society, is that really what we’re calling hard work these days lool🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This wackjob Fyza is confidently stating that Lunay (popular Spanish rapper) is her boyfriend lol...... yet he does not follow her, comment on her photos, or give her the time of day. This girl is delusional beyond words, she contradicts herself every second, everyone in the uae knows they are nasty frauds and cannot go anywhere alone because they are scared. They act so tough on Instagram but never will say this to anyone’s face and they run. I would love one of them to approach me and tell me I’m jealous of them so I can slap them back to Birmingham
What I wanna know is why it seems like no brands know of their fraudulence. PLT, Missguided and this Ego amongst others. Or whether it’s just that they don’t care. I wonder.

Reactions: 8
Look so cheap.
What I wanna know is why it seems like no brands know of their fraudulence. PLT, Missguided and this Ego amongst others. Or whether it’s just that they don’t care. I wonder.
They are cheap to hire i guess. Remember when they have shoe collabration in dessert. They look very pathetic and the work style is not equiped well. The back scene fyza shared they were not even act professional. They accept whatever the offer is. And easy cheap ads works for brands. They barely use their photos btw. I wrote missguided eau. They read the message. And other brands i wrote all

Reactions: 12
Their wardrobe needs a overhaul. They always look so budget. It's either a cheap string tank top and joggers or a dress that doesn't look worth more than a tenner. That blue tracksuit with the brown slippers 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Lol susu’s hair tutorial was that a nod at tattle also who needs a tutorial how to do a ponytail pretty self explanatory really pushing it with the ads😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe you can help us clear the debate are Soniaxfyza Mirpuri or Kashmiri? Girls on GG said Faeza spoke Urdu to them in school too.
I am a 100 percent sure she is mirpuri. She was actually a decent human being she was really nice. Dunno why she decided she needs to lie about her roots. And say she’s from Kuwait. She went to Matthew boulton college, and was a huge fan of Chris brown, literally obsessed with him. She needs to stop the cap and accept the fact that she’s Pakistani.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol susu’s hair tutorial was that a nod at tattle also who needs a tutorial how to do a ponytail pretty self explanatory really pushing it with the ads😂
So funny that she keeps speaking up now that they’re clearly reading this thread all the time. Her put on accent is somehow worse than Faeza’s. Also that ponytail tutorial was bad, she just brushed the hair with that little tool thing underneath the pony and it just made it go all bunched up? It looked really messy. Also first she said she never uses hairspray then she said she doesn’t use it because it doesn’t fit in her bag. What rock has she been living under, how is it that she can’t find a hairspray that lasts all day? Or is it because all they use is the knock off products they keep advertising. That ‘Hailey Beauty’ that Faeza was advertising apparently has 137k followers but yet most of their posts have below 1000 likes and mostly they reach about 100-200 likes a photo. Anyone with a brain knows it’s all crap.

• Haha
😂😂 That’s the first thing I thought too! But witch, had the music turned so loud, to drown out her, wtf kinda accent is that..so peeps wouldn’t drag her on here...🤣and all to push a pos... gel mascara wand which she def doesn’t use... the way to get a decent snatched ponytail is with mousse, hairspray and maybe a gel or pomade to tame the edges ... but this is the queen of bull💩 talking... “no hairspray works in my hair”😳... bitchhh please, if ur reading this ...dead eyes Sonia, stfu with your £1 hair gel wand and shove it up ur fat arse.. it’s big enough! Honestly, these hoes really push this 💩 products and then have the nerve, to call themselves influencers 🤡🙄

• Haha
Since it’s the holidays and I was bored I thought I’d do some sleuthing 😂. Something about their followers don’t add up looks like they’ve been buying 😂 why would they see a rise in followers after load of crappy ads it makes no sense unless they’re fake 🤪. And they’re all weird Russian/Bulgarian accounts you don’t go from losing a load of followers to suddenly gaining when the only different thing is done is do about 5 ads in a day if anything they’d be losing more just look at one of the profiles why would a school event ‘site’ have any interest in susu or fufu 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Now that I watched the tutorial, I’m more convinced than ever that sonia is mentally challenged. The long pauses between words? Doesn’t forget the weird childish pose she keeps doing with the peace sign and pout?😂😂😂😂!!والله غرييييبببة

7B2706FB-FF6F-4EAC-B355-4759BBE100C2.jpeg

Why did it take her like 7 minutes to explain a quick crappy hair gel? 😂 They’re both actually wierdos.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Faeza’s gonna make a post now about how much their Russian fans love them 🤣 NeXt MaStEr ClAsS iN rUsSiA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And she keeps telling her dead eye sis necklace is from dior. Lier rat 🐀 . Making pony tail can be told such boring way by only wallmart kim. They get used their little brain to comprehend something So long that they made those rubbish advertising the way they can understand. Lollll with that accent my ears offically deaf when I heard these two lunatic.

Reactions: 5