Soniaxfyza #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sonia’s body *magically* changed shape from video to pic lmao
93C20E29-0A0C-471D-964D-47B8CDDB6983.jpeg

2737CBE5-6D63-4340-BA52-87F551CF6FDE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She cant even use social media without effects and tell people not to suck with her Because her name is fyza and it means winner. Yeahhhhh winner as the most nationality denier,lier, lunatic and some kind of pedalo ✌ good for u let us know what we miss 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Look at recent rant on her private literally proving she reads here 😂 she made a point that she’s not lying about her age that she is 28 and a Leo not a Virgo she said it’s reaching to lie about your age 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Look at recent rant on her private literally proving she reads here 😂 she made a point that she’s not lying about her age that she is 28 and a Leo not a Virgo she said it’s reaching to lie about your age 😂
Lool is Fyza finally coming to terms with reality? We love to see it

Reactions: 10
Yooooo note how she didn’t talk about what the majority of the message was? Her lying about not being Pakistani🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Hey yallllll the “account” this broad is referring to is mine formally @bitchicetea on ig, I have been following this thread for some time from GG. Fyza might want to reevaluate who she considers her “friends” lmao. I sent that message and of course there was like 2 dumb witches who were like omg we don’t care if she’s lying blah blah she’s a nice person, so deluded it’s unreal (kos omkom). However I did not expect the response I got overall!!!! lots of girls knew and a few of them are even following this thread🤪I had the pleasure of exposing them to one girl we had a nice conversation too🤗 seeing as fyza reads this site too, There will be an updated exposé on YouTube real soon, all ima say is good luck to her she really gonna need it😘🧑🏽‍⚖️

4139385F-65E7-40DA-BCA7-18A2994D1B16.png
8356D5AC-AD5A-4D58-BA5F-89593189631D.png
B5275E30-0EBA-4D15-B56A-73E68C949B4B.png
F5B01902-AA81-405D-BF9B-4F5BCEAED4B8.png
A35C5158-5F3E-444A-A218-79C52C6B5410.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If I had two fn blogs about me with pages about my age/ethnicity being a lie, I’d literally post a part of my ID/Passport to clear up the air and also to know I’m not deceiving my followers. The fact they haven’t yet just proves to show how right we are in all these blogs. Imagine being at her age and crying about people putting the “”””wrong”””” sign. like sis, is this what matters to u??? Hahaha. This is why fufu susu the clowns won’t get far.

• Haha
If I had two fn blogs about me with pages about my age/ethnicity being a lie, I’d literally post a part of my ID/Passport to clear up the air and also to know I’m not deceiving my followers. The fact they haven’t yet just proves to show how right we are in all these blogs. Imagine being at her age and crying about people putting the “”””wrong”””” sign. like sis, is this what matters to u??? Hahaha. This is why fufu susu the clowns won’t get far.
This should have been done a long time ago, but knowing her she’d probably find a fake passport/Id😩just can’t imagine how one could keep this up for so long must be extremely exhausting😴😴

Tell us more girl 👏
Two brothers and not once have either of them mentioned that. And Fyza wants people to think she has a great relationship with her family? It’s so sad when you think about it, having siblings who simply refuse to acknowledge your existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope they get some kind of therapy for their behaviour. Pathological liars and also plastic surgery to look like a celebrity is fkd up, kids! It’s a real mental illness.

Reactions: 10
bruh what is their obsession with posting feet pics?!!!! So cheap, gross and low🤮 I guess if you let men tit on you, feet pics is nothing.

Reactions: 11
This should have been done a long time ago, but knowing her she’d probably find a fake passport/Id😩just can’t imagine how one could keep this up for so long must be extremely exhausting😴😴

Two brothers and not once have either of them mentioned that. And Fyza wants people to think she has a great relationship with her family? It’s so sad when you think about it, having siblings who simply refuse to acknowledge your existence.
It’s quite obvious they don’t speak to their family, I think. There’s always a lot of mention about how Faeza is ‘sooo close’. But not one photo has been posted of their childhood, family, nothing. Not ever. Not even on Christmas Day! I know perhaps they don’t celebrate Christmas (apologies I don’t know much about Pakistani or Arab culture). But they were obviously stuck in their flat all day with no one and hardly posting anything. And not only that but there has just never been any throwback photos or anything, not even of them ‘growing up in Kuwait’ or going to any of these schools that they supposedly went to. The only photos they have are from when they have been in Dubai. Sad that it appears from the outside that they have chosen some meaningless life full of lies, over family.

On another note, whoever’s toenails they posted, the big toe nails are way too long how is that not uncomfortable in her shoes

Sonia and faeza have 2 brothers. One is named Adam and the other is sayam
Did you go to school with them or something? Give us the rest of the teaaaa

On another note, whoever’s toenails they posted, the big toe nails are way too long how is that not uncomfortable in her shoes
I’m dead I thought I was the only one thinking that 😂😂 no wonder why ppl kept asking if they’re acrylics. I felt like she only posted her feet cause on here we was discussing how she keeps posting her feet everywhere then is revolted when men ‘sexualise everything’. I’m just dead at people ‘sucking’ up to her feet in the comments lmao all feet are gross to me 🤮😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
That Princess Jasmine headband is the most Pakistani I’ve seen Faeza dare to be
That was sold in Boots in the U.K. last year as I bought one too, she also uses wilko own brand lemon wipes (it’s the only ones I like) and I panicked when I couldn’t find them in lockdown part one so I was very curious as to how she manages to get them in posh old Dubai 🥴

Reactions: 8
Jealous girls🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 no one, absolutely no one is jealous of you faeza
Was about to post the same thing. Obviously that was in response to this blog. Why do the both of them always think ‘it must be cause they’re jealous’. I mean, I don’t remember picking out her pinky toes. I personally didn’t notice her pinky toes but I don’t think there is anything wrong with them. Just think her toenails are far too long, it looks a little odd! Honestly I would say that to anyone I know if they got a pedi and the nail was that long!

Anyway aside from that, what in their minds do they think anyone is jealous of? They can keep telling themselves that all they like, it’s not going to make it true. These influencer types I swear, they do something wrong, they get called out, and the answer they come up with is ‘jealousy’.

• Haha