Songs that you hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some reason quite randomly I'll get that Fairground by Simply Red come into my brain and stay for ages with me humming it.
Same with Gold by Spandau Ballet. Probably because of that stupid washing powder advert
---

Such huge egos she and her brother had! Ugh. Agree, especially that music notes song. 🤮
Speaking of the Beddingfields can I add if you're bot the one by Daniel to the 🤮list especially the part where he squaks "As my Wife "

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mr Brightside.Its a good song but just so overplayed .I was 18 when it came out and ive heard it more times than I care to remember ,mostly while pissed

Reactions: 8
Absolutely any version of Red, Red Wine but possibly the UB 40 one is the worst, though maybe only because it’s played the most often.
Also Sweet Caroline as someone said a little while ago. It’s sung a lot in our house because most of the fam are Cov City fans. I usually join in and replace the ‘duh duh duh’ bit with ‘wank wank wank’ . Never fails to please 😂
I can’t stand Ali Campbells voice . It reminds me of scraping your nails on a chalkboard.
---
I am sick of hearing Kylie - spinning around and can’t get you out of my head.

Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield. In fact anything by Natasha Bedingfield.
I always say her surname as buh.DING.field and I don’t know why except it started with her brother. What happened to Daniel? Never hear him mentioned now.
---
Still don't understand that song is he saying their sex is on fire or hers is imagine having sex with someone and they turn around and say that. Instant ick
It’s so cringey

• Haha
Reactions: 4
- any Cheryl Cole
- any Beyoncé
- any Lady Gaga
- any Natasha Beddingfield
- moves like Jagger by maroon 5
- Shotgun by George Ezra
- Shake it off by Taylor Swift

• Heart
Still don't understand that song is he saying their sex is on fire or hers is imagine having sex with someone and they turn around and say that. Instant ick
I have a very bad memory of teachers of my school who had a band singing this. They went all in as well, really feeling it. It's been 15 year I think and I still bleed from my ear and have died from cringe multiple times over.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
- any Cheryl Cole
- any Beyoncé
- any Lady Gaga
- any Natasha Beddingfield
- moves like Jagger by maroon 5
- Shotgun by George Ezra
- Shake it off by Taylor Swift
TBF moves like jagger was clearly maroon ,5 sell out song just like (shake it off) possibly was Taylor swifts hate me all you like that song is tit

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I have a very bad memory of teachers of my school who had a band singing this. They went all in as well, really feeling it. It's been 15 year I think and I still bleed from my ear and have died from cringe multiple times over.
This seems so inappropriate 🤣
---
This seems so inappropriate 🤣

Reactions: 5
It's icky and I bet it's those kind of men that sing it on karaoke too 🤢 luckily my husband hates that song and their other song is actually decent

Reactions: 2