Songs that you hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Senorita by Camilla Cabello and Shawn Mendes 🤮

Where Have All the Cowboys Gone--can't convince me that song wasn't made to crack prisoners of war.

Both of them have me channeling Michael Scott 🤣

Reactions: 5
Senorita by Camilla Cabello and Shawn Mendes 🤮

Where Have All the Cowboys Gone--can't convince me that song wasn't made to crack prisoners of war.

Both of them have me channeling Michael Scott 🤣

I think a lot of the problem with pop songs are that they are constantly over played on the radio, so it's the repetitiveness that is a big part of hating a lot of these pop tunes. And yet the very good rock tunes are rarely played on the radio, one of the reasons being that they are longer than two and a half minutes.
Also I don't think that it's me getting older but the quality of music has definitely decreased,-which is why I am surprised that there were a few very good rock tunes released within the last twenty five years but they were very rarely played on the radio even when they were currently in the charts.
But maybe I digress?

Reactions: 6
I think a lot of the problem with pop songs are that they are constantly over played on the radio, so it's the repetitiveness that is a big part of hating a lot of these pop tunes. And yet the very good rock tunes are rarely played on the radio, one of the reasons being that they are longer than two and a half minutes.
Also I don't think that it's me getting older but the quality of music has definitely decreased,-which is why I am surprised that there were a few very good rock tunes released within the last twenty five years but they were very rarely played on the radio even when they were currently in the charts.
But maybe I digress?
I saw an interesting study about popular music over the last decades analysing its quality in terms of language, repetitiveness etc and it apparently has objectively got more simplistic

I saw an interesting study about popular music over the last decades analysing its quality in terms of language, repetitiveness etc and it apparently has objectively got more simplistic
I think that I came across somewhere that Pop singer's voice are technologically enhanced to make them sound better.
I often found some Pop and rock tunes from the late fifties and the sixties to be better or more enjoyable than the majority of today's Pop music...

Sabrina carpenters new song. If I see another bleep badly lip syncing to it on insta I will scream

Reactions: 3
I think a lot of the problem with pop songs are that they are constantly over played on the radio, so it's the repetitiveness that is a big part of hating a lot of these pop tunes.
This, plus certain songs being on every other reel and tiktok, so annoying!

Micheal Jackson - Smooth Criminal. The constant "Annie, are you okay!" seems like onset of dementia.
I remember being on a BLS course at work, and the practice dummy was named Annie.
When it came to my turn, I leant in and said "Annie, are you o.k?".
Looked over at the instructor and uttered "I think she's been hit by a smooth criminal ".
bleeping tumbleweed moment! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A lot of pops song today seem to be covers of or samples of older songs, but with the lyrics slightly changed.
Just heard another one the other day, but it was so forgettable that I forgot what it was...

Also hate the one where it sounds like he says "Suck your mum, she forgot that I existed"

I remember being on a BLS course at work, and the practice dummy was named Annie.
When it came to my turn, I leant in and said "Annie, are you o.k?".
Looked over at the instructor and uttered "I think she's been hit by a smooth criminal ".
bleeping tumbleweed moment! 😄
I’d have laughed.

• Haha