Songs that you hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely any version of Red, Red Wine but possibly the UB 40 one is the worst, though maybe only because it’s played the most often.
Also Sweet Caroline as someone said a little while ago. It’s sung a lot in our house because most of the fam are Cov City fans. I usually join in and replace the ‘duh duh duh’ bit with ‘wank wank wank’ . Never fails to please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Murder on the dancefloor. The horse has gone beyond being dead and beaten - at this point it’s already been through the glue factory
i hate it too! remind me of a dance competition we did when I was 12 and everyone forgot the moves and we were tit 🤣I hate that its had a comeback

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i hate it too! remind me of a dance competition we did when I was 12 and everyone forgot the moves and we were tit 🤣I hate that its had a comeback
You could probably go viral if you found an embarrassing video of the competition 🤣

Reactions: 5
Just heard some builders blasting Perfect Gentleman by Wyclef Jean . Just cause she's Dancing GoGo 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 haven't heard that for years 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That Espresso song by Sabrina Carpenter, can’t stand her either or her showmance with Barry Keoghan

Reactions: 3
99% of Reggaeton music. A lot of it sounds exactly the same (beat, lyrics, etc.). It's way too machismo. No thanks.

Reactions: 6
I absolutely love Vanessa Williams especially in Ugly Betty. She's absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't help but cringe at her new "Legs" dancing number. I know it's a bit of a send up, but a nice excellently written ballad would have been so much more to my taste.

Reactions: 2
The song that makes me shudder is Toploader Dancing in the Moonlight, I loathe it with more intensity than necessary

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield. In fact anything by Natasha Bedingfield.

Reactions: 12
For some reason quite randomly I'll get that Fairground by Simply Red come into my brain and stay for ages with me humming it.
Same with Gold by Spandau Ballet. Probably because of that stupid washing powder advert
---
Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield. In fact anything by Natasha Bedingfield.
Such huge egos she and her brother had! Ugh. Agree, especially that music notes song. 🤮

Reactions: 3