Songs that you hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought of another one as I keep hearing it on the radio

KLF - Justified and ancient, in fact any of their utter crap. I can’t bear to listen to it, hated it at the time, hate it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

KLF - Justified and ancient, in fact any of their utter crap. I can’t bear to listen to it, hated it at the time, hate it now.
It’s so terrible.

Reactions: 4
Just remembered the dire Where do you go to my lovely by Peter sarstedt. Especially the bit when he does that fake aahhaahaahaaa bit .
Also the load of songs about someone dying which were a craze at some point …..Terry by Twinkle, Honey by Bobby Goldsborogh, seasons in the sun by Terry jacks .
---
I find a lot of songs hit differently since my son’s suicide.
lots of songs refer to it and I hadn’t even noticed till now .
Alone again naturally by Gilbert o Sullivan is about a man jilted at the altar who jumps to his death ( my son jumped so it’s a bit jarring )
I used to love Peter Gabriel’s bit in the middle of Don’t give up then I was singing along recently and realised what “
Got to walk out of here
I can't take anymore
Gonna stand on that bridge
Keep my eyes down below” was referring to. 🙄

Also Jump by van halen I didn’t even know till recently it was inspired by that .
---
I wanna dance with somebody just came on…..it’s grim 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
"I would do anything for love"
Meatloaf.
It's all too pompous/Baroque/operatic/daft for me. Like Queen on bad acid or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My comment at the end of my post about Whitney Houston song isn’t anything to do with the sad songs , it was a separate post but got added to my other one …I was just commenting as the song is utter shite 🤣

Reactions: 2
This one came up on IG recently. The Safety Dance by Men without hats. 😩 One of the comments said "oh we loved this back in the day. Everyone was on the dance floor". Such a terrible depressing song in my opinion.

Noooooo! I love that song. It's one of my favourites 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"3 lions" by those 2 wank stains.
"Vindaloo" by legion wank stains.

Jinxes every single bleeping competition England plays in. Always despised it since day one. That and "sweet Caroline". duck off and lock yourself in a cupboard tbh.

Whilst I'm here that truly appalling brass band that used to play the great escape at Englands matches (apparently they were religious types). It actually stopped me watching England games for a while. Imagine sitting next to those tossers having a blow on their horns every few minutes.
So to conclude various sanitised football songs for the Ersatz types who spring up round these contests.
/rant over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Wannabe by the Spice Girls.
Could It Be Magic by Take That
We Will Rock You by Five and Queen
Behind Blue Eyes by Limp bleeping Bizkit
Rock Party Anthem, LMFAO
Swagger Jagger by Cher Lloyd
Bad Blood, Taylor Swift
Memories, Maroon 5

Vengaboys- boom boom boom boom (however many booms there are)
Let it go from Frozen

Already hate the new sabrina carpenter song and I've only heard clips of it from people's videos 😂 espresso was a bop at least

Anything by No Doubt, awful. And most songs by Gwen Stefani.
Ugh, that witch. And the one song where she says, "I know I've been a real bad girl" in her disgusting whiny baby voice with the guy doing all those bleeping "Woo-hoo, yee-hoo, woo-hoo, yee-hoos" x1000. o_O🤮 Pure torture.

Grocery stores love to play it here for some reason--guess they don't realize the music's supposed to make you stay and shop longer, not run for the hills lol.

Reactions: 9