Songs that you hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anythng by ye olden groupe Savage Garden.
"I want to swim with you in a mountain,
I want to wee on you in the sea"

I've actually improved their output with that though tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anythng by ye olden groupe Savage Garden.
"I want to swim with you in a mountain,
I want to wee on you in the sea"

I've actually improved their output with that though tbf.
I did love Moon and Back though a guilty pleasure 😂 Sshh don't tell anyone

Reactions: 7
Another olden one.
"Promise me" (?) by Beverley Craven.
Not many people know/realise that Beverley is the old TV presenter John Cravens mum.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That bloody awful Waca Waca Africa song by Shakira.
‘I don’t care, I love it’ by Icona Pop
Pretty much anything by Siouxie Banshee or whatever she’s called.
Anything by the Lighthouse Family. They were very cringey.

There’s a lot of crap music isn’t there?

My husband has an irrational hatred of Gloria Estefan. Especially the song ‘Conga’. Well I LOVE Gloria and all her music, including Conga!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Anything by Alexandra "I'm amazing, me" Burke, but especially her ruining of 'Hallelujah' which I've heard TWICE this week through no fault of my own.

Reactions: 12
Having seen that new girl Sabrina whatever her name is I really don't get what she does? The whole whoopsie cute thing is annoying and she looks like a 14 year old

Reactions: 3
Just coming over after Rishis announcement where I couldn't hear a word cause protesters were blasting "Things can only get better" 🤮🤮🤮 Just brings flashbacks of Blair with his Devil grin and Peter Cunnahs Tartan trousers. I'd forgot that song had existed 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 5
Just coming over after Rishis announcement where I couldn't hear a word cause protesters were blasting "Things can only get better" 🤮🤮🤮 Just brings flashbacks of Blair with his Devil grin and Peter Cunnahs Tartan trousers. I'd forgot that song had existed 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I bleeping hadn't forgotten. You've been lucky there.
It's always been uniformly dreadful.
To paraphrase Shakespeare "age cannot wither it".

• Haha
Happy Birthday warbled at high volume by drunken adults in restaurants...accompanied by mortified waiting staff.

Coldplay Viva la Vida.

Each time I hear the intro I get the urge to throw a kitchen appliance through a window.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shake It Off by Taylor Swift. I like a fair amount of her music but that song makes me want to cringe until I die.

Fix You by Coldplay. For some reason it just winds me up but also just total dirge!

She's So Lovely by Scouting for Girls. I think a twelve-year-old boy could write better lyrics.

Reactions: 13