Songs that you hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firework by Katy Perry. It all went wrong when she sang the words "Do you ever feel like a plastic bag?" She could have used any word, any term but she chose "plastic bag" ?? ๐Ÿ˜‚ I mean it can be an uplifting, upbeat dance song but I can't get over those lyrics.
Maybe sheโ€™s a cat? Mine loves chewing on plastic!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"Yes...and" by Ariana Grande and people mimicking her basic AF dance move.

Reactions: 7
I wanna be the only one by eternal and bebe winans especially the "My Lord you too" ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not so much the song but the pop video for Michael Jacksons Earth Song where wacko Jacko acts like he's the second coming of Christ I found it cringe at 12 and at 40 recently saw the video again on Totp2 and I was ranting to my Kid's ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
As a child I had an irrational dislike of Black Lace's Superman. It just always reminded me of the smell of a room filled with sweaty sandwiches, cheesy Wotsits and kids at parties in a small community centre, all boiling hot and drinking fizzy pop from shared plastic cups. I feel better now I've shared that!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not so much the song but the pop video for Michael Jacksons Earth Song where wacko Jacko acts like he's the second coming of Christ I found it cringe at 12 and at 40 recently saw the video again on Totp2 and I was ranting to my Kid's ๐Ÿ˜‚
Saw this just last night and absolutely agree with his saviour of the world enactment.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
As a child I had an irrational dislike of Black Lace's Superman. It just always reminded me of the smell of a room filled with sweaty sandwiches, cheesy Wotsits and kids at parties in a small community centre, all boiling hot and drinking fizzy pop from shared plastic cups. I feel better now I've shared that!
You've just described my 5th Birthday party in 1988 My Nan had the black lace party album on vinyl oohhh I can just taste the cheese and pineapple on a cocktail stick ๐Ÿ˜‹ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Saw this just last night and absolutely agree with his saviour of the world enactment.
Oooh and remember when he performed at the Brits with the whole Saviour dressed in white and Jarvis Cocker jumped on the stage and mocked him ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When I was little my sister used to re-enact this in the kitchen doorway holding on to the sides. Always reminds me of that. ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
anything by take that ,especially shine though.Hate mark owens voice with a passion and despise everything about Gary Barlow

• Heart
Reactions: 10