Songs that you hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t get you out if my head Kylie minogue
La La La La La La La La drives me nad

• Heart
Reactions: 9
"What a feeling" from the dance scene in Flash dance. Supposed to be upbeat but I find it dirgy and depressing.

Reactions: 4
As Edith Piaf was mentioned I hate anything she sings..especially non je me regrette rien (had to google the spelling 🤣) as it sounds like.shes gargling rather than singing !
That song makes me cringe.
I always thought she was an old woman when she recorded it , but she died in her 40s.

Reactions: 9
As Edith Piaf was mentioned I hate anything she sings..especially non je me regrette rien (had to google the spelling 🤣) as it sounds like.shes gargling rather than singing !
Oh god, my husband loves that song. Didn't the French call her "The Little Sparrow"? I cant think of anything that sounds less like a sparrow's song, than her bloody caterwauling...🙉🙉🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
this has probably already been mentioned but..

mambo number 5 - Lou Bega
---
also Beyonce - Texas hold em

Reactions: 11
This recent songs that sample old hits e.g. Bebe Rexha ft David Guetta - I’m Good (Blue), Ava Max - Whatever, Ella Henderson - Alibi

Reactions: 4
Pop songs with trumpets in them
I love Stevie Wonder but I can't stand his song Sir Duke.

Reactions: 5
Firework by Katy Perry. It all went wrong when she sang the words "Do you ever feel like a plastic bag?" She could have used any word, any term but she chose "plastic bag" ?? 😂 I mean it can be an uplifting, upbeat dance song but I can't get over those lyrics.

• Haha
Reactions: 16