Songs that you hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely day!! RUINS ANYDAY.. duck off with your monotonous time filler dragging out DAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

TEXAS hold EM’ song is fucked thanks to TIKTOK.

agree with others PADAM PADAM! Utter wank.. only tolerated due to Kylie gurating jer ass ..

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mr Brightside by the killers! It was absolutely everywhere just as I’d broken up with my first boyfriend and it made me think of him with another girl 😭 also, it’s shite 🎈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Miley Cyrus - FLOWERS......

It just grates on me when I hear her warbly voice on the radio

Reactions: 9
Bloody come dine with me using tit songs to introduce people and at the end of the show. The one I watched last night they had a tribute to madness and it was like drunk dad's at a wedding. Cannot stand madness any madness song ever duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know who originally performed it but I HATE “My Grandfather’s Clock.” It’s so creepy! If there were a clock like that in my house I’d get my chainsaw out

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Call me maybe - Carly something something
The lyrics, the tune, her singing voice . Awful 😬

Reactions: 10
Cheerleader (Omi) Grinds my gears
---
Pompeii (Bastille)

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Shania Twain Man I feel like a woman. Horrified she’s legend slot at Glasto this year! I’ll be elsewhere!

Reactions: 6
Call me maybe - Carly something something
The lyrics, the tune, her singing voice . Awful 😬
listen to her other songs. Especially her first album Tug of War she is actually a really good singer but sold out to get a hit and that's where call me maybe came from

Reactions: 2
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned but Texas hold ‘em. Especially the ‘woo’ bit 🤮

Reactions: 5
The worst thing about summer approaching is that it increases the risk of hearing 'Walking on Sunshine' by Katrina and the Waves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15