Songs that you hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly my apologies if this one's been posted before. It must have I reckon. I'm lazy and infrequent though.
Also the violinist/fiddler always reminds me of ye olde actor Clark Gable. The smug get is quite aware of this similarity I reckon.
This fiddler got around back in the day. I also spotted him fiddling for Hayze Fantayze (sp) on a TOTP rerun.
I like their "Madchester" wardrobe and increased efforts to be down with the youth circa 1993 though.
This one makes me despairTBH.

Clark Gable from Temu 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Firstly my apologies if this one's been posted before. It must have I reckon. I'm lazy and infrequent though.
Also the violinist/fiddler always reminds me of ye olde actor Clark Gable. The smug get is quite aware of this similarity I reckon.
This fiddler got around back in the day. I also spotted him fiddling for Hayze Fantayze (sp) on a TOTP rerun.
I like their "Madchester" wardrobe and increased efforts to be down with the youth circa 1993 though.
This one makes me despairTBH.

This was originally a Bananarama song, but the tune of the vocals is different. I think Bobby Bluebell wrote it with them.

Reactions: 4
We're Only Making Plans for Nigel (XTC)

This is the only record my MIL ever bought ( her golden child is called Nigel ) and consequently the other siblings felt like tit!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Keane - somewhere only we know

TV was playing songs that turn 20 this year and it's all songs I remember from being 11 and then this depressing wankbag of a song came on

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone remember that awful Chris Brown song from a couple years ago when Kendall Jenner was at the end ‘I’m Kendall Jenner, I got a vagina’ 💀
One of the worst songs ever .

Sweet Caroline - ( i cringe when people sing it ) .

Reactions: 12
Ain't No Sunshine. Didnt like it in the first place, but it's another song ruined by X Factor.

I hate the "I know, I know, I know, I know, I know..." bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ain't No Sunshine. Didnt like it in the first place, but it's another song ruined by X Factor.

I hate the "I know, I know, I know, I know, I know..." bit.
I can’t stand Lovely Day either for the droney “Lovely daaaaaaaayyyyy” and him repeating “Lovely day” over it. I can’t stand Bill Withers off the back of these two songs.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t stand Lovely Day either for the droney “Lovely daaaaaaaayyyyy” and him repeating “Lovely day” over it. I can’t stand Bill Withers off the back of these two songs.
If I hear that on the radio, I turn it off. Can't bear it. The repetition is torture and that ridiculous long note ..... 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10