Songs that you hate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom O’Dell - Another Love, I don’t hate it particularly but it makes me bloody cry, it makes me go so cold, it was on in a shop a few wks ago & I had to walk out. (Pathetic I know)

Reactions: 5
I found an old folder with music in from the 00's. Some absolute shite on there:

I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair- Sandi Thom (I wonder what happened to her)
The JCB Song- Nizlopi. The guy's accent really grates on me.
Bad Day - Daniel Powter. This was EVERYWHERE when I was doing work experience when I was about 14.
Patience and Rule the World by Take That.
When I Grow Up- Pussycat Dolls
Black Eyed Peas- I Gotta Feeling. I associate this with going out drinking when I was underage, but it is rubbish like the rest of the Black Eyed Peas tracks.

Reactions: 14
I found an old folder with music in from the 00's. Some absolute shite on there:

I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair- Sandi Thom (I wonder what happened to her)
Bad Day - Daniel Powter. This was EVERYWHERE when I was doing work experience when I was about 14.
Black Eyed Peas- I Gotta Feeling. I associate this with going out drinking when I was underage, but it is rubbish like the rest of the Black Eyed Peas tracks.
That was only successful because it had a cute video. Shite song.

Reactions: 4

I quite like Rule the World, but the rest of them are a definite no.

Reactions: 4
Patience is such a boring song! I remember it being everywhere in about 2007.

Reactions: 13
Kate Nash foundations her voice. I remember it was cool to have a voice like that but I want to punch her? Wonder if she talks like that too

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The new Beyonce song! I haven't actually heard it all the way through but the first lines are etched in my brain from tiktok 😂

Reactions: 10
99% of songs that use other songs as the main "hook."
It's so lazy and borderline unethical. Like...congrats...you made money off of someone else's work...

Examples:
Super Freaky Girl - Nicki Minaj
Big Energy - Latto
Lil Boo Thang - Paul Russell
I Like It - Cardi B
Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Anything by Mika, especially Big girls are beautiful or whatever you call it! So patronising!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Firstly my apologies if this one's been posted before. It must have I reckon. I'm lazy and infrequent though.
Also the violinist/fiddler always reminds me of ye olde actor Clark Gable. The smug get is quite aware of this similarity I reckon.
This fiddler got around back in the day. I also spotted him fiddling for Hayze Fantayze (sp) on a TOTP rerun.
I like their "Madchester" wardrobe and increased efforts to be down with the youth circa 1993 though.
This one makes me despairTBH.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Firstly my apologies if this one's been posted before. It must have I reckon. I'm lazy and infrequent though.
Also the violinist/fiddler always reminds me of ye olde actor Clark Gable. The smug get is quite aware of this similarity I reckon.
This fiddler got around back in the day. I also spotted him fiddling for Hayze Fantayze (sp) on a TOTP rerun.
I like their "Madchester" wardrobe and increased efforts to be down with the youth circa 1993 though.
This one makes me despairTBH.

This always reminds me of Come on Eileen .

Reactions: 2