Something Good That Happened Today...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a lovely long walk in the snow through 2 of our nicest parks and town to the hospital for part 1 of my covid vaccination (3 miles each way) when I got home I made a great lentil lasagna and veg for tea and have enough leftovers to microwave for lunch at work tomorrow

Reactions: 6
Finishing work earlier and getting in bed at 10 to midnight better than getting home at one. Had sometime on pinterested and here now im relaxed enough for sleep actual going to be a nice day off Monday 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My other half knows I've been feeling down about where I am in life right now and decided to run me a candle lit bath then sat down with me and told me that we may not be where we want to be right now, but hopefully by this time next year we will be and to look forward not back. I know it's only words but it really cheered me up,

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My other half knows I've been feeling down about where I am in life right now and decided to run me a candle lit bath then sat down with me and told me that we may not be where we want to be right now, but hopefully by this time next year we will be and to look forward not back. I know it's only words but it really cheered me up,
That sounds like excellent advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It was nice to be back in England again, despite the cold weather and the on-going lockdown. There is no place like home!

Reactions: 7
My little boy has been under the care of a consultant since he was 5 weeks old and today we were told he can be discharged at his next appointment if his scans are well. So happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My daughter was discharged from the eye clinic 😁 no more being held to ransom by hospital appointments and free to book our own once a year at boots 🀣

Reactions: 4