@sofynicoledobson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So proud of herself for doing a few thousand steps, the bar is set so low 😂😂 imagine she actually achieved something.

Reactions: 1
So proud of herself for doing a few thousand steps, the bar is set so low 😂😂 imagine she actually achieved something.
Notice how she takes the youngest with her and leaves the older 2 at home. Shes clearly compensating being obsessed with this baby for all the times she publicly admitted she didn’t want her!

Reactions: 4
Notice how she takes the youngest with her and leaves the older 2 at home. Shes clearly compensating being obsessed with this baby for all the times she publicly admitted she didn’t want her!
yep she clearly feels full of guilt

She won’t ever be over it, she just doesn’t need to do anything with it now because she’s got over 6000+ minions earning her money. I remember when I did it with her she’d get £15,000 a MONTH. disgusting
But they claim it’s not a pyramid scheme!
Yet she can barely mention it and push another make-up brand but make money off the back of everyone else working hard.

i am also baffled as someone else said, as to why she thinks she’s god’s gift and rates herself so highly.

Reactions: 1
What I dont understand is. The 2 kids are out the house at nursery childminders whatever.. joe doesnt work. She doesnt work and she complains about how manic life is and how shes 'squeezing in those steps' its not even like shes a influencer whos creating content or refurbing her own house. She literally post a video of her tits and her hello fresh box once a week and thats it. What are they doing with their days to be soo busy. It baffles me honestly how she can say life is so crazy. I have 3. I work. My partner works my life is busy. She doesnt have a clue anymore what real life is like. Ive been saying this for years i cant wait for the FM life to disappear and reality to kick in.

Reactions: 8
I can’t bare watching her take her little one out in the carrier with a big snowsuit on so dangerous😔

bleeping loves itself.Sick of seeing her big pink face,looks like shes bleeping sanded her skin off with a lumi

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her hair colour is rank along with her bright pink moon face, dunno what she thinks she is

• Haha
Anyone find this soo offensive to her other children. Youve shown me another side to motherhood... what a side you actually enjoy where you want to spend time with your child. Crazy that she would post this as if its something to be proud of. The poor other two letdowns

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Anyone find this soo offensive to her other children. Youve shown me another side to motherhood... what a side you actually enjoy where you want to spend time with your child. Crazy that she would post this as if its something to be proud of. The poor other two letdowns
tell me you feel guilty for wanting rid without telling me you feel guilty for wanting rid