Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As i said in my very first comment, i stumbled on this thread by accident, and it took me a while to realise who D Dog was … and it confirmed for me that i wasn’t the only one who could see her and her family for who they really are.
Ive been quiet for a while because it’s not in my nature to talk about people behind their backs, even when they’ve treated me like tit. I was only kept on as a friend for so long because i knew too much. But two wrongs don’t make a right, and i did feel a bit bad.
But ive just seen this, and i want to say every single word i said is the truth - and she knows it! Other friends we have in common say much worse behind her back. I’m the only one to own it.
Oh, and btw, her inbox is not open waiting for an apology, she’s blocked me, the whole family have & so has Shamie.
I don't think any of your comments have been particularly bad! Were u close to her?
She fi ally managed to out a "troll" she will be creaming her big knickers

This heifer does not know how to dress for her shape she looks enormous in this.
Oh wow😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This heifer does not know how to dress for her shape she looks enormous in this.
bleeping DRAP THAT FILTER.
I will not rest until she stops editing all her photos by applying a layer of jobby broon over the top.
That outfit looks at least 2 sizes too small and she'd have looked so much better if it fitted her. She looks thrown together and the hair gives her a baw heed 😬. Soz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Walnutss i was close to her mum. And a lot of people on here wonder why her mum never stepped in and had a word with her when she was going off the rails etc …. That’s because SHE knew too much about her mum too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Walnutss i was close to her mum. And a lot of people on here wonder why her mum never stepped in and had a word with her when she was going off the rails etc …. That’s because SHE knew too much about her mum too.
You wonder why she was so upset about her dad when it was on here then 😂 if her mum is the same. duck them who wants to close to that ❤

You wonder why she was so upset about her dad when it was on here then 😂 if her mum is the same. duck them who wants to close to that ❤
Because the stuff she knows about her mum hasn’t been spilled. But she needs to shut her fat mouth, calling me a liar & doxxing me - or the gloves will be off.

• Heart
Because the stuff she knows about her mum hasn’t been spilled. But she needs to shut her fat mouth, calling me a liar & doxxing me - or the gloves will be off.
It was tit of her to dox you and I'm not dismissing it in anyway but if I can give you any assurances, it's that when people like DDoG or Scabbie post other people's details my first thought is that they've said something true and they don't like it.

They all shout tattle bullies when someone says something that's true, but desperately tried to keep it hidden behind the fake insta facade they put up.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Who was it that shagged DDug’s dad?
Well seeing she’s not outed you 😂😂

@uno momento ***** you should spill the tea on her mum now though. Serves them right ☕🫖

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I honestly can’t even cope with DD’s most recent outfit. Apart from a nice colour, it’s hideous! She looks like she’s put even more weight on, not flattering at all.

Also has anyone else noticed Scabbie fan girling over DD? Every new post there’s Little Miss Boring with a comment. It literally just shows how fake they all are. Remember almost immediately after they fell out Abbie was being a mean girl posting sly digs about actually washing her weans because everyone on here were saying how filthy DD’s weans were. I mean it’s true, but not really something you want a ‘pal’ to put on Instagram slagging you. But now they are mates again 🤣🤣 So fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly can’t even cope with DD’s most recent outfit. Apart from a nice colour, it’s hideous! She looks like she’s put even more weight on, not flattering at all.

Also has anyone else noticed Scabbie fan girling over DD? Every new post there’s Little Miss Boring with a comment. It literally just shows how fake they all are. Remember almost immediately after they fell out Abbie was being a mean girl posting sly digs about actually washing her weans because everyone on here were saying how filthy DD’s weans were. I mean it’s true, but not really something you want a ‘pal’ to put on Instagram slagging you. But now they are mates again 🤣🤣 So fake.

Scabbie needs all the friends she can get even if they are bottom of the barrel. She's a cow so people lose interest quickly

Reactions: 3
Scabbie needs all the friends she can get even if they are bottom of the barrel. She's a cow so people lose interest quickly
She would probably bore them to death before they had a chance to lose interest. Is she still trying to be a dancer? Cause hen, it's time to give up on that dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She would probably bore them to death before they had a chance to lose interest. Is she still trying to be a dancer? Cause hen, it's time to give up on that dream.
She has 150 businesses at this point so she might dance round the tax man at the year mark

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I couldn’t watch it, so fake and so unnecessary. She wants so badly to be one of these young influencers who finds out she’s pregnant and does an over the top video then an over the top reveal/announcement (aka her “idol” Elle Darby). Instead she’s decided to post this monstrosity? I’m struggling to feel sorry for her, I really am!

What on earth is that reel?! The forced crying with the positive test is so fake.
I literally came on here to say this exact same thing. Holding up a pregnancy test fake crying, wiping away tears that aren’t there, that was so bleeping odd to watch. It’s so so sad but give it a rest Aimee, focus on healing yourself why are you making a reel for Instagram

I literally came on here to say this exact same thing. Holding up a pregnancy test fake crying, wiping away tears that aren’t there, that was so bleeping odd to watch. It’s so so sad but give it a rest Aimee, focus on healing yourself why are you making a reel for Instagram
Couldn’t agree more, the last thing she should be doing or worrying about her views or engagement and thinking about taking time off social media

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.