Thesocialmama.xo #14 Social mama can’t find her thing, botched lips sting & she is constantly ming…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Whats the 411 for the thread title suggestion.

Not doing a recap because Aimee does duck all so nothing has changed since 14 threads ago. Apart from her botched lips… but yeah, Enjoy witches!

Can’t believe we are on thread 14 😬 where’s @Walnutss when you need her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought I'd throw together a very rubbish recap as no doubt Aimee has lots of new followers and now tattlers after her networking in London 😂

- Aimee is still a manky bastard that has hair extensions and admitted that she hadn't washed her hair in a week
- Much to the dismay of tattlers, she's still trying and failing to make Callie happen
- She recently remembered that she has two sons and even took a pic of them, it was their first pic deemed "instaworthy"
- Her house is up for sale, not sold yet and they aren't living in it
- She is still living at the mother in laws during their renovations, even though she has a perfectly good house of her own lying empty.
- No one knows why she has moved out of her own house but we all suspect it's so she can have daytime naps, wear pjs all day, do even less than usual and still avoid the school run all while professing to be a stay at home mum. Taking that too bleeping literally Shaimee, you're still allowed to leave your home for your kids
- Cupboard bleep has been upgraded to dick in a den (thanks to @Whats the 411 for the upgraded name) but no one has seen him for a while. Maybe grounded after breaking curfew seeing batman with his pals.
- Aimee let Ddug loose on her face. Big mistake. Word on the street is that Ddug is now offering a free tetanus with all aesthetics... it'll be needed
- The usual excellent tattle detective skills found out that Kyle's brother is currently in prison, but Aimee still managed to make that horrible time for everyone about her.
- Aimee went to London to outstay her welcome with moneymum who made it clear she couldn't be arsed with her... not as much as Mr Moneymum who was a meme waiting to happen
- Aimee stayed an extra day so she didnt miss out on a lunch with another random because it's not like she had any responsibilities to get home too 🙄
- She's still completely lost, playing at being an adult and missing the mark completely. Any sympathy previous had has long run out... like her favourite vanilla syrup that she refused to buy for herself because she's a selfish cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Omg!!! I’m dead! That’s the BEST recap I’ve ever read! 😂😂 bravo, bravo 👏 👏👏👏👏

I thought I'd throw together a very rubbish recap as no doubt Aimee has lots of new followers and now tattlers after her networking in London 😂

- Aimee is still a manky bastard that has hair extensions and admitted that she hadn't washed her hair in a week
- Much to the dismay of tattlers, she's still trying and failing to make Callie happen
- She recently remembered that she has two sons and even took a pic of them, it was their first pic deemed "instaworthy"
- She is still living at the mother in laws during their renovations, even though she has a perfectly good house of her own lying empty.
- No one knows why she has moved out of her own house but we all suspect it's so she can have daytime naps, wear pjs all day, do even less than usual and still avoid the school run all while professing to be a stay at home mum. Taking that too bleeping literally Shaimee, you're still allowed to leave your home for your kids
- Cupboard bleep has been upgraded to dick in a den (thanks to @Whats the 411 for the upgraded name) but no one has seen him for a while. Maybe grounded after breaking curfew seeing batman with his pals.
- Aimee let Ddug loose on her face. Big mistake. Word on the street is that Ddug is now offering a free tetanus with all aesthetics... it'll be needed
- The usual excellent tattle detective skills found out that Kyle's brother is currently in prison, but Aimee still managed to make that horrible time for everyone about her.
- Aimee went to London to outstay her welcome with moneymum who made it clear she couldn't be arsed with her... not as much as Mr Moneymum who was a meme waiting to happen
- Aimee stayed an extra day so she didnt miss out on a lunch with another random because it's not like she had any responsibilities to get home too 🙄
- She's still completely lost, playing at being an adult and missing the mark completely. Any sympathy previous had has long run out... like her favourite vanilla syrup that she refused to buy for herself because she's a selfish cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Beautifully put 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh my gooness, my first thread title. I think I’ll celebrate with a glass of wine Vanilla Coke and go on the beg for some cookies and balloons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh my gooness, my first thread title. I think I’ll celebrate with a glass of wine Vanilla Coke and go on the beg for some cookies and balloons.
Oh my gooness, congrats my lovely, hope you have a balloon arch up to celebrate this milestone you clearly manifested!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

This is fantastic 👏🏻👏🏻

Favourite parts for me are
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 a meme waiting to happen 😂😂😂😂😂 his face looking at her from the other sofa 🤨 ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Also can we just add her Brother-in-law is in jail…..for murder 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
D-Dog saying council dinners. Things like that are the normal to those kids. Never once seen then with a proper meal she has cooked or a healthy snack

Reactions: 8
D-Dog saying council dinners. Things like that are the normal to those kids. Never once seen then with a proper meal she has cooked or a healthy snack
They constantly eat out, have inappropriate meals for toddlers, or eat junk at all hours of the day. The wee one was on the happy meals at 6 months. They're going to be big heifers just like their mother. I see the first week at WW is going well...why make a story about returning to fat club then post stories all week eating cakes and slurping calorie laden coffees??

Ffs did fat Ange send that wean to bed in those filthy jammies!!??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
“Hewwwwwoooooooooooooooo Instaaaaaagwaaaaaammm!! Want to see my magic trick?”

*please let it be she disappears, please let it be she disappears. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

no such luck. So she 100% just took that wee girl in her Jammie’s to the soft play and got her changed in the car park didn’t she. Lather rinse repeat Aimee still looking like a bag of shite but it’s okay she’s away to “work” on her iPad 😂 duck off Aimee. Cant take the kids to soft play at the weekends but if princess wants she gets during the week when he brothers are at school.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Swallowed my contraception extra fast this morning after watching those stories with the little attention seeker 😂😂

“Hewwwwwoooooooooooooooo Instaaaaaagwaaaaaammm!! Want to see my magic trick?”

*please let it be she disappears, please let it be she disappears. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

no such luck. So she 100% just took that wee girl in her Jammie’s to the soft play and got her changed in the car park didn’t she. Lather rinse repeat Aimee still looking like a bag of shite but it’s okay she’s away to “work” on her iPad 😂 duck off Aimee. Cant take the kids to soft play at the weekends but if princess wants she gets during the week when he brothers are at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Right who takes their wean to the soft play car park to get changed out of their jammies?! And this is the woman who wanted another child. I don't understand what she's doing with herself? She's taken the laptop to softplay as if she works a 9-5 at home and needed Callie out of her hair to get something important done.
She's absolutely just done this to be able to convince herself she's doing something important and worth while, oh look at me with my laptop out at the soft play doing sweet fa while I ignore my child unless it's for a wee insta boomerang.

• Haha
Right who takes their wean to the soft play car park to get changed out of their jammies?! And this is the woman who wanted another child. I don't understand what she's doing with herself? She's taken the laptop to softplay as if she works a 9-5 at home and needed Callie out of her hair to get something important done.
She's absolutely just done this to be able to convince herself she's doing something important and worth while, oh look at me with my laptop out at the soft play doing sweet fa while I ignore my child unless it's for a wee insta boomerang.
I'm howling at her sitting in soft play with her laptop trying desperately to project this image of hardworking, busy mum. SURELY she has housewife stuff to do? Washing, cleaning, dog walking, food prep, food shop etc etc. I'd LOVE to have the time to get all that done effectively. She's made an active choice to be a housewife yet she does absolutely duck all.

Ah hate goin tae soft play and seeing maws like Aimee. The kind whose wains attach themselves tae yours and the maw isn’t bothering wae them because they’re too busy ‘working’ or drinking coffee wae the pals. She’s no wanting Callie tae find a pal, she’s wanting her to find a babysitter.

• Heart
She's sad watching Callie going round herself yet has probably not bothered to send her to nursery where she would get company and people actually paying attention....

Reactions: 12
Iv had to mute her, cannot listen to that wean any longer and she moans about everything, give your self a shake sitting in soft play all day then sitting in a car park go and get a job and a bit of respect for yourself jesus christ such a slob 🙈

• Haha
Sorry but what time do the boys finish school? Is she actually going to sit in a car park for over an hour playing on her phone? Jesus wept

Also not wearing any socks with her ugg boots 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
No way did she rock up to soft play with her daughter in her pjs and change her in the car park

she saying Callie looked so lonely going around herself when she could have went in with her and pretending she is doing work while she plays.

now sitting for a hour in the car while waiting for the boys to finish school. She needs a job

Looks like the lip is getting a bit more feeling in it, which makes it look even worse, as it is still massive, but it's making weird movements when she talks - it's like watching one of those weirdly dubbed foreign films lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly, the absolute bane of my life is other peoples unsupervised weans at soft play. Like duck off go and annoy your own maw not me!

I just can’t cope with how lazy Aimee really is. It’s honestly unbelievable. She’s so tragic. I would bet my life that when she bought that laptop for her “work” she also bought stationary and a diary and folders so she could kid herself on she’s legit. Honestly I cringe so much at her sad life 😭

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.