Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird that she's telling the boys after managing to keep it from them. Why the rush to tell them anything at all? It's about to be Christmas, why put that on them...

Reactions: 5
Nah know what tattle is the worst for - talk the absolute face off of someone then something bad happens and aw poor Aimee 🤣 literally the worst type of folk
You can think someone is an absolute weapon and still have empathy for them when something tragic happens 🤨.

Phsycho material thinking it’s black & white.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think we all agree that Aimee is a clown but what has happened is a shame for her and her Hubby.
However I also think most agree that there was no need to tell the 2 wee boys what had happened when she hadn’t yet told them she was pregnant. They are far too young for that. Finally, I think we all agree that she will absolutely milk this situation for a long time.

Reactions: 11
The scan was in the morning and she’s already posting about it at night? Why? She needs time away from social media to heal not shouting it from the rooftops a few hours after it’s happened! Also agree with telling the boys, they’re far too young to understand
I think we all agree that Aimee is a clown but what has happened is a shame for her and her Hubby.
However I also think most agree that there was no need to tell the 2 wee boys what had happened when she hadn’t yet told them she was pregnant. They are far too young for that. Finally, I think we all agree that she will absolutely milk this situation for a long time.
100% to all of this! Without sounding like a bleep, unfortunately she’ll see this as “content” 😒

Reactions: 10
She's probably been dropping hints to the boys about another baby, been on the beg for free balloons and cookies etc. And I think with how upset her and Kyle are going to be for probably quite a while they do need to tell the boys something is going on. Some families choose to be open and honest about situations like this and others don't. I've taught kids who at 6 years old are very intelligent and it would be better to be honest with them. Some children know about life and death so I don't think she's wrong in telling them. Every situation and every family is different. They might just see it as the baby was going to come and live with us but lives in heaven now or something like that. And Kyle did recently lose an uncle so I imagine they've had some sort of talk about death not so long ago.

I do think she really needs to take time off from Instagram, which I've thought well before she made this announcement. It's been obvious to see for years now that that would do her the world of good because she's obsessed with it and ita clear as day when she's posting about this life changing event so soon after the news. I've no doubt we're going to get lots of posts about how her page/followers helped her cope, free flowers, balloons for the kids etc.

We all know she reads here regularly, and I hope she can see that us Tricias might not like her parenting, or the way she over shares or very much she does but most of us do have empathy towards her and this situation. Just because she's a bleeping rocket who thinks a gifted santa visit is contributing to the family doesn't mean we would want her to be upset and experience a situation like this

Reactions: 9
Nah know what tattle is the worst for - talk the absolute face off of someone then something bad happens and aw poor Aimee 🤣 literally the worst type of folk
Nah psycho material being two faced as duck
How is it being two faced to empathise with her experiencing a miscarriage? Having empathy doesn't negate any of the other issues that people have had with her or her behaviour, it's about being a human that isn't completely devoid of empathy or compassion... which btw is an actual trait of psychopathy so the original person wasn't wrong with that.

Reactions: 12
How is it being two faced to empathise with her experiencing a miscarriage? Having empathy doesn't negate any of the other issues that people have had with her or her behaviour, it's about being a human that isn't completely devoid of empathy or compassion... which btw is an actual trait of psychopathy so the original person wasn't wrong with that.

I stand by what I said I feel sorry for her and she’s bound to be heartbroken. You’d have to be cold hearted to not feel sympathy for someone who has lost a baby whether you like them or agree with their lifestyle choices… I know exactly how she feels being excited and hoping to see your child for the first time on a screen and being told that awful news and I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy.

Reactions: 7
Haven't looked at this thread in a long time tbh knowing the fact baldy draper bleeping loves it and checks it religiously put me off all those detective rants pissed me off

It was my friend who just said to me about aimees post sad but fs she didn't wait long did she? A woman's worst nightmare what's wrong with crying in your bed and keeping some things to yourself? I feel like the boys didn't know so I wouldn't have involved them it's too close to Christmas bless their hearts

Also ddog outing people
I hope that woman calls the police for doxxing her. Can u imagine your whole life revolving around what other people are saying about u. Don't like it don't look

Back to the other thread to catch up ❤❤ hope u girls have been good

Reactions: 9
I mean, we all called it weeks ago. I just can’t understand why she’s been trying for a baby in the first place, her life is so out of control and I thought they were also moving house? I hope she continues to take time away from social media and actually engages with the children she is so lucky to already have instead of just trying for another one right away. Heartbreaking for her to suffer a miscarriage but really hope she gets her life more in order before jumping back on top of cupboard bleep.

Reactions: 14
I feel awful for Aimee and her family such a horrible thing they are going through but also the radio silence for weeks on insta and now she’s added 2 posts within 24 hours about the miscarriage, take time out from social media and spend it with your nearest and dearest, heal before you tell the world every detail of your story.

Reactions: 8
I feel awful for Aimee and her family such a horrible thing they are going through but also the radio silence for weeks on insta and now she’s added 2 posts within 24 hours about the miscarriage, take time out from social media and spend it with your nearest and dearest, heal before you tell the world every detail of your story.
I don't think we need to be living this in real time with her. I'm all for sharing as it may help even one person out there with information and feeling less lonely and things like that. But there's just a tiny part of me that doesn't understand why she's posting it as its happening. She's probably still in shock.

Reactions: 16
I feel sorry for Aimee this is a horrible thing to go through but I also hope this makes her wake up and reevaluate her life. She needs to see what is important and what isn’t. I can’t help but think maybe 6 months ago someone might have been going through a similar thing to what she’s experiencing now, looked on Aimee’s Instagram and bought into the life coach drug addict rubbish she was promoting to make herself some easy money. He was the best thing since sliced bread but we’ve never heard of him again once she got her payout. It’s vulnerable people in situations similar to what Aimee’s in just now that are conned by the likes of him and end up losing lots of money in the process.

Reactions: 12
I see the accent is starting to slip on her stories more and more. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end

Reactions: 4
I’ll apologise in advance for what’s coming…

I can’t with Aimee. I think she’s shared far too much for such an intimate thing to happen in her life. So many woman must be triggered by her posts and what she’s discussing, as someone who experienced what she’s going through a number of times and now about to give birth, it’s difficult to read.
I get it’s her 💫platform💫 and everyone’s telling her how “brave” she is but there’s a big part of me that feels she’s milking this already.
There, I said it!

She needs time away from social media, proper psychological support and help from her family, not taking solace from strangers she’s never met on Instagram 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have actually met Linda in real life many years ago. She used to come into a shop I worked in. Haven’t seen her in years. She always had a lot going on. If she is still the same now I doubt she will care about DDug outing her. Might look her up and see what she is saying lol.
As i said in my very first comment, i stumbled on this thread by accident, and it took me a while to realise who D Dog was … and it confirmed for me that i wasn’t the only one who could see her and her family for who they really are.
Ive been quiet for a while because it’s not in my nature to talk about people behind their backs, even when they’ve treated me like tit. I was only kept on as a friend for so long because i knew too much. But two wrongs don’t make a right, and i did feel a bit bad.
But ive just seen this, and i want to say every single word i said is the truth - and she knows it! Other friends we have in common say much worse behind her back. I’m the only one to own it.
Oh, and btw, her inbox is not open waiting for an apology, she’s blocked me, the whole family have & so has Shamie.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.