Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trefl

VIP Member
😂😂😂😂😂😂 laughing so hard at this!!!! So so true hahahahahahahahahaha Oh aimee 😅😅😅

is no one mentioning the periwinkle pointy patent boots/shoes she had on then swapped for a pair of heels when she realised she looked like Dog The Bounty Hunters Wife 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh I was going to comment on these 😂😂😂 and then swaps with one of her new BFFS 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5

uno momento *****

You wonder why she was so upset about her dad when it was on here then 😂 if her mum is the same. Fuck them who wants to close to that ❤
Because the stuff she knows about her mum hasn’t been spilled. But she needs to shut her fat mouth, calling me a liar & doxxing me - or the gloves will be off.

• Heart

Trefl

VIP Member
The reason she wants to find her thing is because after a weekend with the annoying moneymum - who didn’t used to have a thing then decided money was going to be her thing - so socialmama is now obviously needing a thing too - it’s not money, fashion, influencing, make up, home - so what’s left?!?!
Something she can easily “write a book” about to have a party and invite all her insta hun pals.

• Haha

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
Anyone else think Aimee and ddug have fell out? Like passive aggressively showing the wee girls with other friends and not much public exchanges between the two of them. I might just be bored and reading too much in to it.
Aimee probably seem this and was straight on the phone organising the play date from hell.
Can't get over that before and after. A few barbies on the floor beside the box, couple of bags on the table and a Christmas tree. And she's going on as if she's and a friend tackled the pit that was her bedroom the other day. You know Kyle could have got off the xbox/his phone and it would have taken the two of them about 30 minutes to do all that and get the tree packed away. Such a strange set up. Amazes me that the two of them are still together. But then I think he probably couldn't find anyone willing to put up with how much time he spends on the xbox and she couldn't find anyone to deal with her Instagram over sharing, so they stick with what they know 🤷🏼‍♀️

pinksunsetx91

VIP Member
she can’t teach her any manners as she has none herself, talking with her mouth full. One of the most disgusting habits you can have!
Agreed I hate when people talk with their mouth full of food/show you what’s in their mouth it’s just disgusting and rude and bad manners

mc1025

If the house is vacant it will be exempt from council tax for the first 6 months. I'm guessing she's band D so that will be £160 a month in her pocket to spend in b&m.
I'm pretty sure you only get the exemption if there is no furniture, even if there's nobody living in it.

Amanda90

I wonder if they’ve moved in there to “save” and she is hoping that eventually the in-laws will get sick of them and just give them the money.

esstee

Right what’s the verdict on R2NB wedding pics? All that hullabaloo about her “hand made self designed dress”!
Don't think the dress did her any favours. All the faff about her hair aswell and it looked, from the back, like it had a cheap bun donut in circa 1997 style vibes. And posting on your insta on your actual wedding night ... Weird af!

• Haha

Mysteryy

Chatty Member
Is there a new KimmyG thread? Other one has been locked (sorry I’m new here )
No, the locked one is still the one. I'd been behind on the times so was grateful for it being locked to catch up 😂

I have wondered if Shaimee went about trying to catch covid after moving into her MILs for a wee fortnight holiday lying in her pit doing nothing. She really will milk this for all it's worth

Dc8p

The black boots were the other girls shoes by the way, at least I think! If you go on other girls page, you'll see a pic of her and Aimee where Aimee has the strappy sandals on and doesn't look comfortable. Plus there are pics on her own wearing the black boots.

Lyndsaym

Crying about hating what you see in the mirror but then filming yourself wolfing into a breakfast roll and a can of red bull. Her and wee Whiny Wonka look like malnourished ghouls. Does she ever eat normal food?
Why do people feel the need to video themselves eating AND talking into a phone at the same time? I'll never know. It's disgusting and bad manners. I get that they are in the house and maybe she thinks it doesn't matter so much but you just know that they do this out in restaurants having their #gifted dinners. 🤢

she can’t teach her any manners as she has none herself, talking with her mouth full. One of the most disgusting habits you can have!
Agree 100%! Absolutely no need!

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
Anyone else find Mrs Teal absolutely insufferable? For someone with zero platform she’s right confident & pure acting like a big instahun with thousands upon thousand of followers. You can just tell her pals from school that she grew up think she’s a total melt 😂

Can someone tell her people at Aimee’s party were just being polite & making conversation when they said they wanted her to do their hair 😅
Also do mrs teal & aimee know she’s breaking the law by advertising to work when she comes back to Scotland next year 🙃🙃🙃🙃
View attachment 902647
Omg 😂😂😂. She’s flying from US to Scotland to do hair? So many questions.

Like where will she be doing it from? Who does she imagine turning up? How long is she here for?

Notice she says she’s not booked it yet - wonder if she talks as much shite as oor Aimee and it’s a pipe dream…

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Oh Aimee, you have absolutely ZERO sense of style. Not one single thing she had on in her wee try on stories suited her. She's got a not bad figure, despite the outrageous sized breasts which we all know ruin most outfits but bloody hell, she really really does not know how to dress.

Who is r2nb?
Yes, who's this?

Last edited:
  • Haha

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
She's no done a fucking story about making a coffee. Aimee hen. Come on to absolute fuck. What are you playing at?! She's one of the first to yap on about 'using my platform' when there's issues in the real world and here she is, using a coffee machine. Not even her own. Her mother in laws. Just say they've got a massive kitchen with a build in coffee machine and get over it.

• Haha

Pinkholiday

Why would u give up all that floor space and family time to yourselves to go and live in a room like that with 3 kids and stuff everywhere? Bonkers

I just can't with her anymore 🙄😳I knew she would be one of the first to like Connor swifts apology post.
I don’t think she realises how damaging this is, she’s literally showing her support for what they’ve both done? Baffles me that she’d do that when so many of her followers will see it?

I honestly think she's even worse now supporting those morons she's 30 why does she fan girl like she's 12 👀🤣😅
Also so weird, I’ve commented before on how random I find it that she tags her when she’s watching her videos, but she is actually such a big cringey fangirl. Laughable when Elle’s target group is teenagers, says everything we need to know on aimee 😂

domaco16

OK but why would moneymum want to cling onto social mama?
personally I think it’s because moneymum May have a large (bot) following but her engagement is terrible - so I think any extra views or likes from any source helps her! I also think it’s to extend her ego as social mama will be sucking up and it helps her feel part of the Instahun world!

buymealatte

She’ll be absolutely exhausted today having not stopped buying 3 sets of bedding and getting her hair done.

The beds would have fitted, Callie has one of those wee tiny IKEA kids beds so it wouldn’t be an issue just Aimee has to spunk cash wherever possible. Obviously the bedding they currently had wouldn’t be any good either so that’s probably the guts of £100 right there. And the poor soul not having her hair done since before Christmas…. Where is this endless supply of cash coming from?!