Sobriety jack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was saying last night he was HIV positive and had aids. I was gonna upload it but its just makes a mockery of real people so decided against it

Reactions: 1
He said something about women deserve to be r@ped too. He’s been abhorrent lately .

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This is all a stunt to distance himself from the latest string of horrendous comments he's made.

There's few people I wish to vanish off the earth, but he is one. Awful person.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand how he’s not been banned off Tik Tok, I caught 30 seconds of his live once while scrolling FYP & he was screaming for a woman to unalive herself. He’s absolutely abhorrent

Reactions: 6
Give me 5 minutes alone with this disgusting man......
I'd happily go full unhinged headcase on him. I'd come out of retirement just for it.
I hate him.

Reactions: 4
He said he’s not transitioning now because of the trolls…. He’s such a waster

• Wow
As if someone actually donated. Firstly if this were true, he would never have written his ‘dead’ name. Secondly, is anything he says ever true?! What an absolute and utter bleep.

They should rename the app to Trampy Lying Scum Tok to better reflect the 'content creators' that are all on there now.

Reactions: 3
Isn’t the waste of space court case soon for benefit fraud, hoping for a prison sentence 🙂