Sobriety jack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brandies another head who's lost custody of her child and gets absolutely tit faced daily.

Reactions: 2
Oh what a shame… his mum is kicking him out
Bullshit. That dumb cow has done this before.

It's all orchestrated and scripted. It's simply a way for him to get more gifts with a sympathy vote.

Sick of this prick now, someone just needs to leather him.

Reactions: 7
Just stumbled on this guy

Does he literally sit on live begging all day? What a life

Reactions: 4
Back drinking and battling CLA…. He’ll never change. Tomorrow he’ll be crying and begging for money again because his mum has supposedly kicked him out… rinse and repeat
---
Now rolling out the “my dad abused me” spiel to get the gifts

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Back drinking and battling CLA…. He’ll never change. Tomorrow he’ll be crying and begging for money again because his mum has supposedly kicked him out… rinse and repeat
---
Now rolling out the “my dad abused me” spiel to get the gifts
HOW anyone supports him is beyond me.

Reactions: 3
I'm always on the 'support victims' train but I'm honestly expecting him to accuse me of abuse at this point and I've never met the guy.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think I believe him, maybe something did happen when he was younger but I don’t think it was to the extent he claims

He's said some vile things when drunk
I remember when he screamed to his mum

"Just because dad used to duck me better than you"

Vile honestly :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Now deleted. I’m confused if he likes his dad or not..he’s more confused than scooby doo. The other month it was all glowing tributes.

Jacks just using it as an excuse for his behaviour when he gets heat, and wants gifts. Needs a smack

right how is he affording this new flat and all this new stuff for it?? yet when he was drinking the big bottle of gin he said he was down to his last £30?! it’s a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just been in his live and he’s been banging on about how he’s bought his new place outright, and then there were some comments saying he’s living in a caravan not a house

• Haha