Sobriety jack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me why on earth this is still allowed on the app. I was absolutely mortified by what I saw yesterday!!

Reactions: 1
Oh god! He’s on Instagram live with everything out! I wonder if he keeps doing this because of the upcoming court date??

• Wow
This guy is a weirdo, whys he trying to be like cla also on the beg for a maccies 😂

Some of his followers are utter spastics. All appear to be part of the same demograph though, chavvy looking slags with no brain cells to rub together, who 100% are referred to as "baby mama"

• Haha
Some of his followers are utter spastics. All appear to be part of the same demograph though, chavvy looking slags with no brain cells to rub together, who 100% are referred to as "baby mama"
They're a lot of things but I definitely wouldn't call them that s word

Reactions: 7
They're a lot of things but I definitely wouldn't call them that s word
All gloves are off with them, especially the moderators. Anyone who openly stands by, and defends, someone who is openly racist, calls for women to be raped, lies and manipulates people for money on a regular basis is as complicit as Jack in all of it.

Reactions: 3
At this point I'm just waiting for the LadBible article titled "TikToker found dead after suspected overdose". It sounds harsh, but this blokes life is a trainwreck and its heading that way. He just needs a good kicking to set him straight in my view, too many people blow smoke up his arse (almost literally it seems now) that hes doing the right thing

Reactions: 8
He did it on a 4 way battle too and tt didn’t cut the live. It’s ridiculous people are getting away with this tit on there

I'm all for this prick to be hauled over hot coals, but at least post his actual accounts, and not ones taking the piss out of him

Reactions: 3
Wow wow wow, I've not watched Jack in ages.. Why is he shuving Carrots in his holes? Front or back hole? Is he a P? What is going onnn