Sobriety jack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He hasn’t been live today so wonder if his mums told him not to? Although I did hear he’d been arrested too so who knows…

Reactions: 2
This is great. No one deserves a more torrid time than him. If he wants to stick things up his anus on a public platform, roll with the punches Jack lad, know what I mean?

Without social media he is nothing so this will be killing him on the inside, and thankfully due to the awareness more people are making it too difficult for him to be online. His insta has been wiped, and he's not got any titkok accounts from what I can see.

Just needs to be sent to prison now!

Reactions: 3
Nice to see he’s vanished off the app. Although when you search for sobriety jack and the videos it says no results can be found, anyone else getting this? Maybe he’s been cancelled completely 😅

Reactions: 1
Nice to see he’s vanished off the app. Although when you search for sobriety jack and the videos it says no results can be found, anyone else getting this? Maybe he’s been cancelled completely 😅
I got a notification to say he was live on Insta before.

Fat begged Dave Doran’s is on his way to jacks to beat him up 😂😂😂😂 absolute weirdo

Reactions: 1
Wheres the good old vigilante justice when you need it? Would look great with a few black eyes, ya know what I mean?

Can’t believe he just gets away with it, moves onto the next platform and still gets money from idiots supporting him!

Can’t believe he just gets away with it, moves onto the next platform and still gets money from idiots supporting him!
I think what this has all highlighted, is that there is a massive number of people who were dropped on their head at birth

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He had his mum on his live last night getting gifts and now he’s on the rising stars…. Like wtf?!?!

• Haha
  • Sick
1707304731398.png

waaa poor Jack. More sympathy coming in. So basically you went to hospital and they decided there wasn't anything categorically wrong. fairly quick visit lad.

Anyone moaning about their MH and being broken, yet makes the decision to still go on tiktok deserves everything they get. No one is fooled Jacky boy. This is actually wonderful if true

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2741397

waaa poor Jack. More sympathy coming in. So basically you went to hospital and they decided there wasn't anything categorically wrong. fairly quick visit lad.

Anyone moaning about their MH and being broken, yet makes the decision to still go on tiktok deserves everything they get. No one is fooled Jacky boy. This is actually wonderful if true
He has the Papacity though

• Haha