Sobriety jack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hoping this is okay to post I haven’t started a thread properly before but I can’t see anything for this guy which is strange I thought there would be threads for him

He’s on TikTok as sobriety jack, he was the guy on this morning (or something like that) years ago having paid out thousands for surgery to look like david beckham.

He has posted about addiction and his road to recovery and every day is adamant he’s another day clean. His behaviour is bizarre, he’s literally just on a live dancing and not looking too well! He did posts in the week begging someone to send him money so he could buy electricity even though he’d also said that he lived witn parents and people were questioning lights being on etc. the posts were very erratic and he was saying how if people don’t send him money then he will stop doing Tik toks… hun no one asked you to do them!!

Hes blocked me because I commented on his life about enabling him by people sending him Amazon gifts and money etc.

Does anyone else follow? What are your thoughts?

Begging for a kfc last night l, I did follow him but quickly unfollowed as he seemed to become more unhinged and I don’t think he is completely clean off drugs yet, I hope he can do it but he seems to erratic to me!

Yes his behaviour is very very odd / very strange! I caught the part of the live where he couldn’t keep his eyes open! But lots of people are calling it out so his following will go down as he’s blocking them! I don’t understand him always having dirty feet either? He deleted a lot of videos re asking for money for electricity!

I personally think it’s all an act to get people talking about him. He clearly thrives of the attention hence the whole plastic surgery David Beckham thing

Reactions: 4
Yeah I tend to agree with you there! He must be earning through doing these lives and people sending him gifts and real life things!

I was surprised that no one else seems to be discussing this online!

I really don’t think he’s been clean or Sober 1 day really, it’s all about getting the cash to keep him in Gear

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see him eating his baked potato last week on live, was slappin it all over his face. Is he steaming or is he a wee bit crazy lol i cant tell

I agree I don’t think he has been sober unless he has got other issues too but his behaviour is erratic and bizarre, from when I was watching his lives it was like watching someone drunk and he’s asking for money. I personally think he realised that sober tok is very big and has taken advantage of that to make money. I don’t understand how people can support this!

Reactions: 5
He popped up on my fyp a few times, his feet were caked in mud? Very odd TikTok’s about his bf leaving him… don’t get it

he keeps popping up on my FYP, at first I wanted to support him as I'm interested in sobriety and recovery, but now I think it was all an act to get followers. he's just been live drunk, check his latest tiktok.

Reactions: 3
He’s been live all day smashed out of his head. And told people on the live he makes 5K a month pretending to be sober why wild he stop now? Was so drunk he was slurring and arguing with his sister. 😳 he admitted he’s not sober ever!

Reactions: 1
I was thinking he didn't look at all sober in his videos. I thought the first few videos he might have been withdrawing, but all his tic toks are entirely bizarre!

I swear down he’s on live now at 8.37am sniffing cocaine. Singing about going to rehab what the duck?

he’s on live now all happy but saying he’s hungover. this man is not in recovery and is just doing this for online notoriety because sobriety accounts are popular right now. please don’t send him gifts or money. it’s an insult to anyone in sobriety x

• Heart
He's currently having a tit, drunk out his mind on his live and that's enough TT for me today FML

• Wow
Reactions: 2
just putting this here in case anyone sees it but two days ago he said he didn't want a normal rehab he wanted one down in London in Chelsea and it had to be luxury. shocking behaviour really and an awful thing to say.

• Wow
To be honest his last live was a bit off. One moment he appeared very drunk, even so far as to doing what I said above, I left the TT and an hour later I popped on and there he was pretty sober and just ranting. Says he has bipolar and addiction issues (which can be an affect of bipolar) I have it but it doesn't make me beg for what seems to be a fake addiction issue.

Oh well :/

Lots of news articles about this chap and lying about having surgery etc. very weird. I don’t think he’s ok.