Sobriety jack

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't stand this utter bleep. The amount of people who enable his Behaviour is actually startling.

Hope he goes to jail and gets the tit kicked out of him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1695371813968.png

Why is it all his supporters look like trailer trash, who will 100% use the following term "Baby mother" or "stay at home mamma"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watching his live and police have turned up at the pub he was drinking at and they are arresting him because they have had reports about him doing C and the officer said he could see white powder under his nose and then they put gloves on to search him…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He was back on live so obviously hasn’t been arrested despite the police guy saying he could see white powder by his nose and his jaw was swinging all over…

Reactions: 2
We will have all the stop and searches darlin!

Can't stand this waste of space. Looking forward to the inevitable "Tik Toker found dead" lad bible article where he Od's whilst telling everyone previously hes sober

Reactions: 3
Hes saying his brother has passed away now?
Sure that’s been said before. Next will be his dad “SA’d” him. I’ve been SA by a family member throughout my childhood. No way would I ever discuss this on social media or bring it out for clout

• Sad
Reactions: 2