So Sue Me #9 Moët flowing, tan is glowing, home for her sick pup or to re-do her pre-nup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say there's a lot more to it than that. Cashflow or tax reasons. House was probably purchased by SoSues company. That, in tandem with the trip to Portugal with the lambo to write off the vrt makes me think there's big financial problems going on.
Yeah also strikes me as something fishy going on BUT how can she afford a lavish overnight in the Westbury for her whole fam, spending sprees in BT and Portugal move would have cost a lot. Doesn’t add up?! Mind you we all know the likes of bankrupted folks can still somehow live a lavish lifestyle.

As someone pointed out in her stories last week when she has STACKS of Cartier etc. bracelets, it probably equated to a deposit on a Dublin house.

Imo she’ll end up bankrupt alongside the likes of Conor McGregor.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are those money trees she’s planting in the back garden??
They have to be up to their eyeballs in debt. Have to be. It’s all gonna come crumbling down in the next 6-12 months.

Reactions: 13
Only started following these recently so not up to date on a lot but did she say she has a child still going to school?! Isn’t the mother near 60🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
There is definitely something going on with only moving to Malahide and leaving again

Reactions: 7
Are those money trees she’s planting in the back garden??
They have to be up to their eyeballs in debt. Have to be. It’s all gonna come crumbling down in the next 6-12 months.
Would love to know what she is hiding with all those trees 🤔 all very suss, between the missing hubbie, the non-sick dog, the relocation/non-relocation/holiday, the parents mysterious house move (because they couldn’t settle 20km away), I smell a very big 🐠 here lads!

Reactions: 29
Would love to know what she is hiding with all those trees 🤔 all very suss, between the missing hubbie, the non-sick dog, the relocation/non-relocation/holiday, the parents mysterious house move (because they couldn’t settle 20km away), I smell a very big 🐠 here lads!
The move is very strange alright. It seems so weird for a family to sell before they’ve bought somewhere else just because they didn’t settle. Surely they’d have stayed put until they had somewhere else bought. It’s nearly impossible to find a rental house these days. It seems like they had to sell.

Are they going to rent a new house and not buy?

The job in the garden must be costing a fortune, she must be rolling in the dosh, if she is fair play, but if it’s on credit it’ll be some land if it goes belly up.

Reactions: 9
So smokey holding on to her own hips when there's no door handles available 😆😅🤣😂 #Deceased

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If they’re packing up then is the house sold? They must all be moving in with Kim, I mean sue, maybe they’ll start their own reality show then 😂

• Haha
I think there was a little bit of keeping with the Joneses going on I mean it was their childhood home probably no mortgage why would you move after more than thirty years and take out a new mortgage

If they’re packing up then is the house sold? They must all be moving in with Kim, I mean sue, maybe they’ll start their own reality show then 😂
She did say she’d ordered a new coach before Christmas but then they sold the house, the couch has come in but will be kept in storage till god knows when

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.