So Sue Me #9 Moët flowing, tan is glowing, home for her sick pup or to re-do her pre-nup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so screw me with so many lies she literally can’t tell her arse from her elbow. And now she’s going home to collect her belongings. And Katie with her I want to be honest you you guys my followers with her bullshit photo shoot story that never took place. Why any one would want to put money in her pockets. I’d rather never wear tan again rather than buy her trash

Reactions: 35
She kept repeating herself in those stories because it was pure fiction!! You'dreally wonder why she stays on social media.

Reactions: 11
Wonder will he stay out there in an apartment or something, is he not out there for his health?

Reactions: 4
He'll definitely stay out there, I don't think he's happy in Ireland. He made his social media return when he left Ireland.

Reactions: 3
That whole story about Portugal, dog etc....seriously bad. Even aside from the bull she was saying, the way that she was fiddling with her earring the whole time, eyes sliding away from the camera....I've probably watched too many crime shows , but they're classic tells of someone lying. 🕵️‍♀️Why bother? She doesn't give a tit. We all said it here, that the 'relocation' was just an extended holiday. Now she has to go back to pack up her stuff. And I'm sure some of her family will go to help.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She was being so nonchalant about popping back to Portugal "in the next week or so, I'll see how I'm fixed" as if international travel isn't a huge rigmarole at the minute! It's meant to be for essential purposes Sue, and planned properly to limit risk!!!

Reactions: 32
She was being so nonchalant about popping back to Portugal "in the next week or so, I'll see how I'm fixed" as if international travel isn't a huge rigmarole at the minute! It's meant to be for essential purposes Sue, and planned properly to limit risk!!!
Thought the same it’s like she just needs to pop down the country…you HAVE to have your stuff cleared out by next Monday in a different country, book return flights, fill out passenger locator forms, book PCR tests for either end of your journey but you’ll see how you are fixed this week…WTF?! Different planet this one is on.

Reactions: 22
She’s such a douche it’s unreal 🙄 it defo seems as tho Portugal was a “trial run” to see how she got on living out there with Dylan! It’s so obvious that he wants to be out there in the sun and that she wants to remain in Ireland eating sweeties

She wouldn’t like that people wouldn’t know who she is in Portugal. And that she wouldn’t be getting Free tit all the time. Looser

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She was.filming her dogs earlier,and i found it so strange how the dogs are never excited or happy to see her...not even a wagging tail even when lying down...even they look bored of her. Our dog near loses her life when any one of the family come in from work and shes straight up looking for her usual hug and kiss or if shes even lying on the rug in the sitting room and comfy she still wags her tail from hapiness or rolls on to her back expecting a belly rub...her poor dogs just sit there looking depressed..i actaully feel sorry for them

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Jesus would someone ever tell her there is no “H” at the end of the word height! I know it doesnt take much but everytime she says it it freaks me out 🙄

Reactions: 13
She was.filming her dogs earlier,and i found it so strange how the dogs are never excited or happy to see her...not even a wagging tail even when lying down...even they look bored of her. Our dog near loses her life when any one of the family come in from work and shes straight up looking for her usual hug and kiss or if shes even lying on the rug in the sitting room and comfy she still wags her tail from hapiness or rolls on to her back expecting a belly rub...her poor dogs just sit there looking depressed..i actaully feel sorry for them
The dogs look genuinely miserable

Reactions: 10
The mothers house being sold has been addressed! They basically didn’t settle and want to move back - still seems extremely odd

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I'd say there's a lot more to it than that. Cashflow or tax reasons. House was probably purchased by SoSues company. That, in tandem with the trip to Portugal with the lambo to write off the vrt makes me think there's big financial problems going on.

Reactions: 21
The mothers house being sold has been addressed! They basically didn’t settle and want to move back - still seems extremely odd
Still sale agreed as well, probably can't get rid of it because of the decor 😂
I'd say they couldn't settle knowing there is actually wealthy people there that have made legitimate money and they are the Tacksons after all

Reactions: 12
Oooh just watched it there! Defo something random going on esp cos they don’t even have anywhere to move to? 🙈 saying Erica won’t have to get the train to school anymore when they are back in Skerries. Would have been nice of you to think of that before yas moved 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.