So Sue Me #9 Moët flowing, tan is glowing, home for her sick pup or to re-do her pre-nup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shout out to @Kswiss2020 for the new title👍🏻
can someone do a recap of the last thread if they can make sense of all the lies that so poo tackson has been spouting

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s basically admitted they brought enough stuff out only to stay until September . A glorified holiday.!!! A long holiday as much as a stay in a Mobile home in the summer until kids go back to school in September . I thought she was moving permanently ??? She is something else !

Reactions: 24
Was she not only there approx a month? - maybe 6 weeks - she is such a spoofer

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Also surely she knew the 3rd series was in the pipeline so wtf would you move ‘permantly’ for and not let RTÉ know ?
What’s the story with the BFF Sarah ? Does she work for her?

Reactions: 5
Was she not only there approx a month? - maybe 6 weeks - she is such a spoofer
Just had a look on her Insta, obviously the dates she posted aren’t definitive dates BUT her first Portugal pic was posted on 19th May and her first pic back in Dublin was on 19th June. I’d minus two weeks isolation our Sue may have had before 19th June and being out and about but we all know Dylz was the only thing she was isolating from. So basically a month long holiday in Portugal.

Just had a look on her Insta, obviously the dates she posted aren’t definitive dates BUT her first Portugal pic was posted on 19th May and her first pic back in Dublin was on 19th June. I’d minus two weeks isolation our Sue may have had before 19th June and being out and about but we all know Dylz was the only thing she was isolating from. So basically a month long holiday in Portugal.
Like as bad as little bow pip is, at least she was honest and said it was a 6 week holiday

Reactions: 4
Say the neighbours are delighted with the trees they can’t overlook any Tackson gatherings or Netflix shows with sex scenes being watched outside 😂😳

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Also surely she knew the 3rd series was in the pipeline so wtf would you move ‘permantly’ for and not let RTÉ know ?
What’s the story with the BFF Sarah ? Does she work for her?
I used to follow sara but had to unfollow.. is she still a dose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to follow sara but had to unfollow.. is she still a dose 😂
Let’s just say the lifestyle or where she lives (even though close by) doesn’t match the Sosu lifestyle 😂. An apt complex in north Dublin getting bad publicity due to fire safety issues . I’m sure she’s dying to get out . That’s why wondering does she work for her or someone else .

Reactions: 1
So she’s now saying they were only ever going for the summer??
And how old is Sue? She must be coming up on vaccination in Dublin? Or is this “Coco had a reaction to her vaccination” a set up for her not taking the Covid jab?

So she’s now saying they were only ever going for the summer??
And how old is Sue? She must be coming up on vaccination in Dublin? Or is this “Coco had a reaction to her vaccination” a set up for her not taking the Covid jab?
36, 37 in October

Reactions: 1
so the prefect villa that they searched so hard for, that had the fence etc to.protect the doggies, was only booked until 19th July??

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She constantly repeated herself because she was trying to remember her lies, a good liar needs a good memory and she clearly has a tit one!!!

Reactions: 18
She’s basically admitted they brought enough stuff out only to stay until September . A glorified holiday.!!! A long holiday as much as a stay in a Mobile home in the summer until kids go back to school in September . I thought she was moving permanently ??? She is something else !
And at the time she said there plan was to live part of the year there and part here... Dopes

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.