Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mteigm

Absolutely. That is far too personal and tragic to be picked apart here.
First post on this thread. From what I read, I don’t think it is being picked apart. I also don’t think we should refer to it as ‘it’. It is making more of a stigma around mental health and suicide. I, as a person who has lost three family members to suicide, know all to well that instead of brushing it under the carpet and attaching a stigma of shame to people who suffer with mental health and end their lives because they feel so helpless, that we should speak about it and make it less of a taboo subject. Suicide is the most horrific thing any family can go through, having gone through it three times and living with it every day it really upsets me to see people refusing to talk about suicide and telling others to have that chat somewhere else.

RIP to this young boy; a prosperous life ahead of him. ‘Goodbyes hurt the most when the story was not finished…’. Forever young.

And to anyone reading this who is suffering with their mental health; please reach out. I can promise you that the pain you are enduring is nothing compared to the devastation you would leave behind if you chose to take your own life. Those unanswered ‘what if’s’ and ‘why’s’ keep me awake most nights.

Please, please, please remember you are not alone. It’s okay to not be okay. And, remember:
No darkness lasts forever. And even there, there are stars.

Suicide helplines:
Samaritans 116123 [24 hour service]
Pieta 1800 247 247 [24 hour service]
Text 3TS to 50808 to start the conversation [24 hour service]
Childline 1800 66 66 66 [24 hour service]

• Heart
Reactions: 213
Do you mind giving me some reasons as to why you dislike her despite her age?
Eh... no one on here needs to explain themselves to you .no one . .🤷‍♂️. the door is that way if you don't like it here 👉👉👉👉👉👉👉

Ps.. katie is a pain in the bollox... that's my reason

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Aoma

Chatty Member
Do you mind giving me some reasons as to why you dislike her despite her age?
Because she’s an absolute lying snake 🐍

She acts so self entitled but I reckon that’s because everything gets handed to her. She has probably never worked a day in her life, apart from posting tacky outfits on Instagram, and relying on her big sister to keep importing crap from China to keep her Merc running!
She is an absolutely disgraceful role model to younger people, her target audience, for so many reasons. Firstly because she’s a lying snake (as mentioned above), then she does Q&As when she tells followers it’s normal to feel pain during sex which is not just stupid it’s actually dangerous.
But don’t dare call her out on her shit because poor little Katie is NEVER wrong. So instead of exploring the possibility that she was actually wrong,she’ll post your DM and profile to her stories and act all high and mighty that someone dared call her out 😱😱
Oh and as cute as her puppy is, she obviously bought him from a puppy farm, which is another thing that makes her a shitty person in my eyes 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 68

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
On the high turnover of staff thing, I know someone who applied for a job in marketing/design with Sosu. They were asked to do a mock-up of something for the brand as part of the interview process, didn't get the job, but the brand ended up using the design.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 63

Nonposter

To the tune of Swedish house mafia Miami to Ibiza

She says she likes my style, but she wants Luxury
And she stay up all hours counting her money
And so I put her number in speed dial 3

I had a black civic, she had an Audi TT
I want her to buy me a Lamborghini
I tell her, wear suspenders and inject some PVC
And then Use the mop ur flogging from JVC

Scene one, everybody get in your positions
Susan hold on the door handle or you’ll go missing
We're tryna get this all in one take
So let's try and make that happen…
To the cigar room and action 📸

She pose for spotlight , gym gear with her nips,
We relocated to Portugal (just for a trip)
I'm in my Air Force ones and my cartier
Raving with Brooke and Shan, country to country,

I got my PCR and my Visa, a diva and her
Sisters , I'm up on the guest list with the Jackson’s, you can not miss them.
You can find me in brown Thomas
Surrounded by some LV and Chanel, dripping gold none the less, can’t you tell?

I wake up in the morning with a mild case of amnesia
With a girl that I don’t know anymore, am I in Portugal or Ibiza?
If you niggas are jealous , then new money is key
And that's Jackson procedure
From Swords 2 Ibiza
Yeah
From Swords 2 Ibiza

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

BallsBurst

Can we take a sec for that time Sue came on and said 'yes dyl' on camera in an effort to imply he was in the gaf! And him in marbella all along!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Ok, enjoy having fun ripping a young girl to shreds. One that just lost a family member to suicide at that.
I love tattle and dislike the Jackson’s as much as the next person but I can’t help but find your comments petty and immature
It's lucky I don't give a shiny shite what you think of me isn't it 💩🥳

Also I never ripped anyone to shreds.. I said she is a pain in the bollox.. which she is .. that's a fact...

And seriously.. twisting the narrative by mentioning suicide... wow, you seem sound

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Nah don't agree.. I think she was absulutely stunning. Her hair and make up were fantastic
She looked so natural apart from the fake hair, fake brows, fake lashes, fake tan, fake teeth, fake nails, fake tits, the thousands spent on cheek, lips, jaw filler, Botox and also the fact most of the makeup was not her own brand because it’s so cheap and tacky she wouldn’t dream of wearing it, a pure natural beauty is Su, but my favourite part of the wedding was when one of them shit their dress because you know they had too much of the good stuff that night 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Jackson’s have zero class. Imagine burying your cousin on a Monday and bam into answering dms and posting on socials about travel advice, and holiday glow pictures and Marbella spam Tuesday. Seriously WTAF. Complete lack of respect and so utterly self absorbed the girl has no shame, no clue, no class and no moral compass. If it was her fucking dog she’d show more respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Su has lost the run of herself completely. Her idea of a new wardrobe is to buy a mountain of new in your face jewelry and wear it all at once. Oh and get bigger and whiter teeth. Heaven knows how she keeps up with the conveyer belt of new launches, everything being Devine yet she has zero input in any of it. Dylan gets turned on by turning over his lambo on a cold morning. The mother reinvents herself by selling her house just so she can touch new door handles. The brother cheats on his girlfriend and realizes the grass isn’t always greener on the other side so his sister su has to jump in and pay for a foreign holiday when a marriage counselor would be better just to get her to take him back. Katie just solves grief by going on holidays and posting the fuck out if it on the gram. Carla just likes a gram end of.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Scarlet for Dylzzzz

LOL at Liam the Lambo

Next thread title suggestion:

"Daewoo Dyl and his massive tax bill"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43