So Sue Me #9 Moët flowing, tan is glowing, home for her sick pup or to re-do her pre-nup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Dylan bringing the lambo on holidays..first Portugal now ibiza...can he not hire a car like us normal folk...must cost her a pretty penny to ship that yoke around...
I'd say they are trying to avoid vrt. It'd be cheaper to keep the car out of Ireland and avoid vrt and Dylan is most likely out if Ireland too. Hence the "relocation" and himself spending loads of time abroad.

Reactions: 6
Thoughts upon viewing Sue’s stories and grid posts:

how is this woman anywhere near a tv programme with ‘style’ in the title?

Reactions: 14
I'd say they are trying to avoid vrt. It'd be cheaper to keep the car out of Ireland and avoid vrt and Dylan is most likely out if Ireland too. Hence the "relocation" and himself spending loads of time abroad.
I don't think so, I'd say he has all of the cars registered to his car company that way he doesn't have to register and pay VRT. He's just a show off and wants to bring it everywhere looking like he's a man of money than a man on an allowance 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sue has become someone i check out on ig for the comedy factor…she has literally become a parody of herself…prancing around with a load of 21 year old, eye bleeping herself and wearing her Mr T jewellery to the gym, playing hide and seek with dildo…im a few years younger than her and so further ahead in life…i wouldnt trade places with her in a second…her life might seem glamorous in the outside but is clearly very empty…
Keep it up sue, u give me a good laugh most days 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The obsession with flaunting her her arse on camera, however she won't stand side ways as she genuinely doesn't have much of an arse (not a problem BTW before anyone jumps on me, lots of women don't, they just also don't squat in front of a camera like its their money maker).

Reactions: 7
Anyone think that Terri is on her way to Ibiza for her new launch on Sunday? Another collab with Soscuttered?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm still trying to get over a thirty something going to Ibiza in the first place 🤮
Ibiza is AMAZING for us older folk. The other side of the island is a utopia. Island is small enough to taxi from one side to another. So you can stay the quiet side and if you fancy a bit of divelment, taxi it to the other. I'd LOVE to have a villa there. It's bliss.

New thread lads...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.