So Sue Me #10 Daewoo Dyl and his massive tax bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she insist on calling Oonagh a bucket of knowledge, if someone called me that I wouldn’t know whether to be insulted or flattered. Also saying those capsules “ Support the appearance of wrinkles” instead of saying “smooth the appearance of wrinkles”, not exactly a great ad for the product, although she was at pains to tell us on several occasions that it was not an ad. Am confused with something being an ad or not, if she got them for free but not paid to talk about them does that mean it’s not an ad? In that case would it be a #gift or are we to believe that she paid for them herself and out of the goodness of her heart is now telling us about them and won’t make any money if we buy them using her code. In any case if she ate a proper diet and laid off the vino and the cocktails a bit she would have no need for the crate of vitamins,

Reactions: 5
Why does she insist on calling Oonagh a bucket of knowledge, if someone called me that I wouldn’t know whether to be insulted or flattered. Also saying those capsules “ Support the appearance of wrinkles” instead of saying “smooth the appearance of wrinkles”, not exactly a great ad for the product, although she was at pains to tell us on several occasions that it was not an ad. Am confused with something being an ad or not, if she got them for free but not paid to talk about them does that mean it’s not an ad? In that case would it be a #gift or are we to believe that she paid for them herself and out of the goodness of her heart is now telling us about them and won’t make any money if we buy them using her code. In any case if she ate a proper diet and laid off the vino and the cocktails a bit she would have no need for the crate of vitamins,
yeah they def have to be gifted but she isnt transparent about it.

Also does she read tattle?

Reactions: 4
She looks like Lisa Rinna with that clip in ponytail. Lisa is late 50’s trying to compete with her teenage daughters.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah lads she's getting the teeth done again - whiter and brighter - why doesn't she just get them glow in the bleeping dark 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is like a woman possessed on the stories about the veneers tonight, the hands constantly going and the moving in the seat and the constant pulling up of the sleeves, what’s up with her?? Also the prep is very easy! You just go in with your teeth, Jesus how thick are her followers that they’d land in without them????

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's totally jumpy and very unconvincing. Looks really uncomfortable.
I also laughed so much about the, 'you just go in with your teeth, it's a beautiful procedure and then you get up and you're a different person'... WTF 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had Invisalign with 3 Dental cos they were cheaper. My dentist was horrified that they didn’t even x ray me to see if I was suited to them. The one who does it is really abrupt and messy, splashing water all over my face and wasn’t really able to answer questions a dentist should know. Wouldn’t recommend tbh.
Collab in every other story? Didn’t think it was supposed to be done that way.

I had Invisalign with 3 Dental cos they were cheaper. My dentist was horrified that they didn’t even x ray me to see if I was suited to them. The one who does it is really abrupt and messy, splashing water all over my face and wasn’t really able to answer questions a dentist should know. Wouldn’t recommend tbh.
Collab in every other story? Didn’t think it was supposed to be done that way.
Re the collab in every other story, she said at outset she found it interrupted her train of thought having to put it on every “slide! What a flaming lame excuse, she was talking about bloody veneers, she wasnt exactly splitting the atom. Think she needs to be reported for this. She can put all the hashtags on her stories when she’s flogging her white label tat. Am only recently watching her stories and can’t believe the way she carries on,

Reactions: 10
I’ve gotten so sick of SoSue during the pandemic I’ve only dabbed in and out but what is the actual situation with her and Dylan?

Those Christopher Maloney teeth she has in her mouth are doing her no favours. Also not a great advertisement for the last place that after seven years they were chipping and all discoloured

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.