So Sue Me #10 Daewoo Dyl and his massive tax bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for So Scuttered and Daewoo Dyl. Yours truely's suggestion had the most likes. Carry on!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just can't help but feel disgust looking at her on this holiday. Last week she was exploiting her grieving cousin and this week... its eye patches and sunbathing in ibiifaaa. She claimed they were really close as cousins. I don't know maybe I'm wrong but how insensitive is it for that poor mother seeing this wagon living it up and not a care in the world. BTW she hasn't liked one of Suzanne's holiday pics.

Reactions: 17
SoPoo sharing workouts and gym gear is so cringe. Just stop already, no one is buying your gym bunny act!

I see the phone call worked yesterday and they have new company! Definitely can't be alone 🤨

Reactions: 15
The actual state of her modelling the gym gear!!! I cringed!!! Does anyone want to see a close up of her ass?????

Reactions: 9
SoPoo sharing workouts and gym gear is so cringe. Just stop already, no one is buying your gym bunny act!

I see the phone call worked yesterday and they have new company! Definitely can't be alone 🤨
Sure if it's not the Tacksons with them it's Sian and Brooke

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That shimmer stuff looks like sweat.
I thought that too. I’m amazed she’s not done a demo or similar to promote, especially as she’s on holiday. All she’s done is post graphics her team made, it’s so obvious how uninterested she is

Reactions: 3
She honestly must walk around in a constant state of stickyness with all that tanning muck and ahite she dips herself in every day.

Reactions: 12
I thought that too. I’m amazed she’s not done a demo or similar to promote, especially as she’s on holiday. All she’s done is post graphics her team made, it’s so obvious how uninterested she is
Yeah I thought the same, it’s obvious she doesn’t give a tit anymore, she doesn’t even bother coming on stories when dripping gold launch a new prodoct anymore. It’s like any passion that was there is gone.

Reactions: 7
Whose behind the dripping gold stuff creating everything? How much imput if any does she have with the brand now?

Reactions: 4
Wonder how involved she will be in this store. I'd be surprised if she can tear herself away from a holiday long enough to get home for opening day.

I remember she launched her short lived 'clothing line' from the Maldives.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder how involved she will be in this store. I'd be surprised if she can tear herself away from a holiday long enough to get home for opening day.

I remember she launched her short lived 'clothing line' from the Maldives.
The line that made her decide if it was fashion or make up as a business, 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah I thought the same, it’s obvious she doesn’t give a tit anymore, she doesn’t even bother coming on stories when dripping gold launch a new prodoct anymore. It’s like any passion that was there is gone.
If you compare Sue to Aimee Connolly when they have new products it’s like 🌚 and 🌞, Aimee get so excited and tell you all about the product and you genuinely believe she put her heart into it…Sue just counts the 💵 she is sent by the actual companies behind the products.

Reactions: 25

What
Is
With all the fitness posts? Cringe! Id say she’s planning a fitness clothing line to make more shekels for her next face lift.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dublin airport would be my guess for the pop up? Trying to get people to buy before they fly…

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.