So Sue Me #10 Daewoo Dyl and his massive tax bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doireann is a melt, but her impressions were bang on there! Sue will be raaaaaaging. Can’t wait for her clap back when she tries to pronounce Doireann’s name again… 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Knew it wouldn't be long before the hair extensions went back in 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Knew it wouldn't be long before the hair extensions went back in 🤦‍♀️
I said it, I said it. I said in less then 2 weeks she will have a full head of bum length stenos. Her hair is far nicer short. Rosie is the same, it's like they feel they don't have full insta hun status without the trademark extensions styled with 101 heated up curling tools. It's so boring and common, it's like they are super proud when the hair is that length, I laugh I'm like you didn't grow that, you bought that and paid someone to glue them on, hardly an achievement is it.

Reactions: 14
So Scuttered would wanna chill out with Cubic Zirconia 🤣🤣🤣 She looks like a cheap chandelier - although after a few vinos she does be swinging from them so maybe that's the look she's going for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OK the hack of her in the latest post AND AGAIN with the YSL shoes 🙄 Does that annoy anyone else x

Reactions: 6
We will be at two months soon since Sue launched her “talking is medicine” page. Wonder does she even remember that it was her who set it up?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
the trowelled on make up only serves to make her look much older than she is. She looks like somebody who works on a Make up counter who is obliged to wear ever product.

Reactions: 9
Sue has an entire story reel saved for the style counsellors, and it’s literally just pics of her eye bleeping the camera 🤣🤣🤣 who keeps renewing this show?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Curve your alloys?!?! Oh Suzanne it’s kerb love, it’s kerb 🙉🙈
I’m actually embarrassed to say I thought this was something about alloys I didn’t know 🙈 I was zooming in on the pictures!
I didn’t realise she meant kerb 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah lads the teeth 😶😶
i know i thought the same. i hope she gets them fixed for her sake, they are far too big for her. sometimes ithink its better to not have money because alot of rich people go to far with cosmetic procedures etc and end up looking way worse

Reactions: 11
HER TEETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Oh my good God, they are like joke teeth. What the f*&k has she done???????????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
are those vitamins shes plugging any good? they are crazy expensive
Honestly I saw a Microbiologist or some sort of doctor talking about products like these on TV recently and they said it’s a complete scam and the majority of the the Microbiome are destroyed by your stomach acid. It’s better and cheaper to eat a balanced diet which includes fermented food.

FYI I’ve no experience taking these but I would def believe a trained Doc over a blogger who’s usually paid to flog this stuff! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I’m a pharmacist. . Same as yet wan flogging the vitamins. . Wasn’t she the one having the “chats” with Scabby too ? Never hear her mentioning it anymore

I work in one of the teaching hospitals.I might the odd time see Alflorex prescribed. . But usually by a dietitian.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.