So Sue Me #10 Daewoo Dyl and his massive tax bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First thing I noticed after the teeth! Could she get anymore Chanel on her 🤣
The world’s most elegant woman, Coco Chanel, was said to have advised the following when dressing with accessories:

“Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off.”

Sue clearly did not get Cocos memo.. she added about 5 things… 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe it was the flock of seagulls you’d photoshopped into the sky above your head…
CF7B84F1-3674-45AC-B57A-82ABA711E4F2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think this kind of boasting and showing of money is not making herself relatable to her target market.. I don't think her make up is as popular as it was.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
One of the most expensive hotels in Dubai🧐🧐
Wonder if she’s actually staying there or just popped in to order a chicken wrap and chips for her lunch and to take a pic, it’s strange we didn’t get a room tour! Have never been so don’t know if it’s they type of place you can just wander into reception to take a picture and caption it we’ve arrived!

Reactions: 8
Wonder if she’s actually staying there or just popped in to order a chicken wrap and chips for her lunch and to take a pic, it’s strange we didn’t get a room tour! Have never been so don’t know if it’s they type of place you can just wander into reception to take a picture and caption it we’ve arrived!
You will as soon as she reads here! 🤣

Reactions: 1
You’d wonder why they didn’t just keep their original house in skerries, the whole thing is so odd
So odd. Like I don't get it at all... Why buy a house in an estate also basic gardens etc and have to do so much work to it... Its all really weird

Reactions: 4
Dylan always wears a top with the designer logo emblazoned across the front so ya know it's designer, scarlet!!🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I like So Sue but the non stop flashing of wealth is grotesque. Post pandemic so many people are struggling financially & while this is not Sues fault it just seems wrong. It’s tacky & inconsiderate.

Reactions: 16
I’m sure she’s staying there, anyone spot the 40k Rolex she has? Molly Mae has the same one

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.